Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well myself, I believe the Knight's Templar Treasures were on Oak Island. Whether they are still there is a matter which I do not believe. I believe the treasure was removed to a secure location. Later it was removed to at least three other locations. And today it is at a location that it has been at since the early 19th Century. It is getting very close to the time when it will be revealed to the World and when it does, the End will come. So it is not going to be a treasure to be enjoyed for very long.

Man now I feel worse than if I were made to watch the show by force.

cterry3100

Feb 27, 2016
Central, Ms
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two wealthy middle aged brothers spending their summers chasing a childhood dream. Searching for a probably mythical treasure. They have the where with all and they’re having the time of their lives. They also convince the History Channel to help fund their adventure. Yea, what a couple of idiots. We should all be so lucky to be such idiots. As for me, more power to ‘em!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Just saw my DVR was set to record 3 Episodes Tomorrow Night.
Descriptions suggest they are all just talk of what was and what they plan
for this year.

Total Waste imo So I Canceled recording them.

Will Wait for episode 2 next Tuesday.

I Don't like the show enough to want to see reruns, see Previews
and hear speculation

Stringtyer

Jul 29, 2017
The Old North State
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Tesoro Cutlass
Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Y'all do, of course, realize that such "reality" shows are just shows without the need for basis in any kind of truth. It's simple entertainment (or not). Shows like the ones finding mountain monsters, Big Foot, aliens, or anything else are not meant to suggest any connection with reality. They are designed to get viewer share and keep sponsors ultimately leading to profits. After all, if you are not in business to make a profit, you may as well not be in business.

Next time, I'll share what I know about the Easter bunny.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Y'all do, of course, realize that such "reality" shows are just shows without the need for basis in any kind of truth. It's simple entertainment (or not). Shows like the ones finding mountain monsters, Big Foot, aliens, or anything else are not meant to suggest any connection with reality. They are designed to get viewer share and keep sponsors ultimately leading to profits. After all, if you are not in business to make a profit, you may as well not be in business.

Next time, I'll share what I know about the Easter bunny.
WHAT!!!!! All of us posters here thought it was real and very serious... They must of just missed the massive treasure hoard with their drilling last time... We were all certain until YOUR POST!!! This time they will find the man made chamber at 200+ ft loaded with treasure.... I have confidence that everything on the TV is REAL......

And next you will be telling me the easter bunny was shot in an hunting accident

bunny.jpg

Please keep this information to yourself... All us believers here do not like truth....

Last edited:

Stringtyer

Jul 29, 2017
The Old North State
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Tesoro Cutlass
Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only the shows about Sasquatch are real. I’ve seen a ‘Squatch on my land near the great dismal swamp in NC at also at a friend’s place in the mountains. The one in the mountains was carrying a shovel and what looked like gold bars.

I guess the news about the bunny is already out there. So very sad.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have totally drowned their roundness" in the wrong kind of "nectar".

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two wealthy middle aged brothers spending their summers chasing a childhood dream. Searching for a probably mythical treasure. They have the where with all and they’re having the time of their lives. They also convince the History Channel to help fund their adventure. Yea, what a couple of idiots. We should all be so lucky to be such idiots. As for me, more power to ‘em!

Couldn't agree more. Just find it comical the idiots end up on a tv channel that is supposed to be about history. Now iam dying for the "History Channel"to bring back that show on the two guys chasing the giants or at least a show or two on bigfoot. Just wondering...... why haven't any Canadian tree huggers gotten all up in arms over the buffoons destroying that poor little island? Maybe a good protest would spice things up.

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Couldn't agree more. Just find it comical the idiots end up on a tv channel that is supposed to be about history. Now iam dying for the "History Channel"to bring back that show on the two guys chasing the giants or at least a show or two on bigfoot. Just wondering...... why haven't any Canadian tree huggers gotten all up in arms over the buffoons destroying that poor little island? Maybe a good protest would spice things up.

Stringtyer

Jul 29, 2017
The Old North State
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Tesoro Cutlass
Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They have totally drowned their roundness" in the wrong kind of "nectar".

OK, now you've stepped over the line. I feel like you are bad-mouthing the two greatest detectorists ever on TV. :laughing7: Where else but in America can a computer programmer and a copper mine worker form a treasure hunting company, release a series of DVDs about detecting, and get a TV show and act goofy (outside of MTV, of course)?

Don't you and your friends whoop and holler every time you find some insignificant trinket? I know that me and my buddies constantly shout about "roundness in the hole" even if the roundness is a bottle cap. Generally the nectar to which we refer is the cold micro-brew we enjoy after a few hours of detecting or other treasure hunting.
:occasion14:

Oddjob

Silver Member
Aug 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
RD1000, GSSI Profiler EMP-400. GPZ 14 & 19
Primary Interest:
Other
WHEW! I though you meant me and my wierd cousin Norman. I was like, how do they know we're at it again? Seems like everytime we start digging, someone comes poking their nose innit.

Too funny

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, now you've stepped over the line. I feel like you are bad-mouthing the two greatest detectorists ever on TV. :laughing7: Where else but in America can a computer programmer and a copper mine worker form a treasure hunting company, release a series of DVDs about detecting, and get a TV show and act goofy (outside of MTV, of course)?

Don't you and your friends whoop and holler every time you find some insignificant trinket? I know that me and my buddies constantly shout about "roundness in the hole" even if the roundness is a bottle cap. Generally the nectar to which we refer is the cold micro-brew we enjoy after a few hours of detecting or other treasure hunting.
:occasion14:

Wow, It is effecting you also. It must be contagious. Big Boy's and Kellico will have to now stock "micro Brew" as an accessory. Finds pouches will have to now come with a cooler insulated compartment. The future Nox's will have a beverage holder as standard a standard feature. :icon_thumleft:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Just saw my DVR was set to record 3 Episodes Tomorrow Night.
Descriptions suggest they are all just talk of what was and what they plan
for this year.

Total Waste imo So I Canceled recording them.

Will Wait for episode 2 next Tuesday.

I Don't like the show enough to want to see reruns, see Previews
and hear speculation

Somebody post a link tomorrow so I can catch it on the re-run. The only way I can watch their shows is youtube.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Got it Tonight from 8PM Through 11 PM on History HD

8PM to 9PM Drilling Down (Season 6)

9PM to 11Pm Ricks Big Bang Theory (Season 6)

Like I said my DVR won't be recording

odds are it will all be Talk of Past Seasons & Theroies
along with Previews.

I Hate all Previews. They Lie in previews to make it look more important
then What ya Really Get from the shows.

Last edited:

JccEldreth

Feb 8, 2017
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus, Pro Pointer II and I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all know you will be glued to the TV the whole time. (I saw it on a preview, they find some gold this season, episode 7, I am guessing)
Grab a beer or 12 and hold on hear we go again!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You all know you will be glued to the TV the whole time. (I saw it on a preview, they find some gold this season, episode 7, I am guessing)
Grab a beer or 12 and hold on hear we go again!

I Don't BS , I won't be watching episode 1 or or Episode 1 1/2 Whatever Tonight's are .
I Will try to watch the rest, But know I'll be fast Forwarding allot like last year.
Perhaps this year they will Drive me away completely like the Gold show loosers did a few years ago.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
And the new season begins with a find of lead sheeting.....no surprise, like I have always said, Oak Island was a shipyard, nothing more.

bottlebum

Jul 18, 2007
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 900
Nokta/Makro Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe the scissors/snips were used to cut the lead sheet?

Last edited:

Stringtyer

Jul 29, 2017
The Old North State
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Tesoro Cutlass
Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The future Nox's will have a beverage holder as standard a standard feature. :icon_thumleft:

If you trot down to the local boating supply store you can have an EQ-600 with a gimbal mounted can holder. Don't ask me how I know ... I just know. Also, if you're going to carry around a finds pouch, it may as well have an insulated compartment for the essentials of life. It really isn't that hard to attach a can coozie with some Velcro. Again, don't ask ... I just know.

mdj

May 15, 2011
midwest
Detector(s) used
ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never understood why they only have one metal detectorist on the show? I don't want to step on anyone's toes but he doesn't even dig his own holes!! I know he is really successful but his pants are never dirty!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread