Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just saw ad and it’s hard to believe these two buffoons are at it again. I feel sorry for that poor island ; now they are going to blow it up. My only hope and prayer is that they open a sinkhole that swallows them. I guess the “ rarely “ History Channel is more desparate than ever. May be one of Knight’s Templar will pop out of the crater and take the two doofus’ with him. Hope springs eternal.

Holyground

May 17, 2014
Not in the can
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT GOLD, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHEW! I though you meant me and my wierd cousin Norman. I was like, how do they know we're at it again? Seems like everytime we start digging, someone comes poking their nose innit.

bowwinkles

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I read the thread title, my first thought was that the two "nectar" bandits were back.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am soooooo glad to see that others think about these two buffons as I do, :hello2:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought these guys were Canceled.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just goes to show you the History Channel has dipped to new lows. Paying these guys thousands of dollars a show. You can not blame them for doing but why would anyone make themselves look like idiots just for "reality" money.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a game changer

That Game has changed allot .
Every time they Come up empty :coffee2:

Pit, Change, Swamp, Change, Beach, Change, Home site, Change, Italy, Change, Pit, Change In Town, Change, In their Shed, Change, Swamp, Change, Pit, Change,
Visit from old Lady, Change, Beach, Change etc. Etc.

Last edited:

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
i just need to know what day and time so i can ignore them. i swear i will put a hole in my tv and i cannot afford to replace it. rrrrrrrrr. why does the network allow this annoyance to continue. please god, stop it.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol probably Fridays.

normally Once I set up Recording, I Never go Back in & Cancel.
I just Record & Delete or Watch on Fast Forward To Catch Detecting.

I don't Remember if I Canceled them or Not.

I Did Cancel the Morons Gold Show with the Kid & the Guy who Swears, Bosses People around,
& thinks he's a God or Something
a few years ago already.
(I Forget the Name of the Show)

But I may still be set up to Record The Money Pit show :dontknow:

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why would anyone make themselves look like idiots just for "reality" money.
What would you not do for the right amount of money... Rick was right all along he discovered treasure on Oak Island... So much for calling these dudes idiots.. My take is they are genius.. How many people have ever struck it rich form a TV treasure hunting show (or treasure hunting in general).. These two have..

I admire clever people.. Marty is obviously a very clever man..

OP
OP
G

Gaspipe

Bronze Member
Sep 6, 2013
New England
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro; F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What would you not do for the right amount of money... Rick was right all along he discovered treasure on Oak Island... So much for calling these dudes idiots.. My take is they are genius.. How many people have ever struck it rich form a TV treasure hunting show (or treasure hunting in general).. These two have..

I admire clever people.. Marty is obviously a very clever man..
No question they are smart. My point is that the entire premise to the show has become embarrassing in my opinion. And I realize that as long as it gets viewership it’ll keep going. I just don’t understand how the two doofus’ ; especially the one with the mullet hairdo can do the show and keep straight faces.

RTH

Sep 22, 2015
Hunterdon County NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, White's MXT, Minelab EQ800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally, I think the worst part of the show is the announcer: "Sand? On the beach of Oak Island? Could this be proof that the Knights Templar tracked it on their shoes after retrieving the Holy Grail from the middle east?"

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Personally, I think the worst part of the show is the announcer: "Sand? On the beach of Oak Island? Could this be proof that the Knights Templar tracked it on their shoes after retrieving the Holy Grail from the middle east?"

My wife thinks the same thing, very funny post, thnk you for the humor :icon_thumright:

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No question they are smart. My point is that the entire premise to the show has become embarrassing in my opinion. And I realize that as long as it gets viewership it’ll keep going. I just don’t understand how the two doofus’ ; especially the one with the mullet hairdo can do the show and keep straight faces.
I think long ago (a least two seasons) they gave up any hope of finding treasure buried in the money pit... Now it is about the wealth generated from the reality TV show. I am pretty stunned that this series will be 30 episodes long. They must be making a fortune.....

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think long ago (a least two seasons) they gave up any hope of finding treasure buried in the money pit... Now it is about the wealth generated from the reality TV show. I am pretty stunned that this series will be 30 episodes long. They must be making a fortune.....

30 Episodes Long ?

that's allot of Commercial's to fill in between the 15 Minutes of new show each week.

What do ya think ? 900 Commercials ? & 4 1/2 Hours of Film for the whole Season ?

Last edited:

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
30 Episodes Long ?

that's allot of Commercial's to fill in between the 15 Minutes of new show each week.

What do ya think ? 900 Commercials ? & 4 1/2 Hours of Film for the whole Season ?
Ha ha... And at the end of that 30 hour marathon of commercials we will get the BIG REVEAL where they find an old gold earing in Smiths Cove.....

I cannot wait for season 7.....:laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha ha... And at the end of that 30 hour marathon of commercials we will get the BIG REVEAL where they find an old gold earing in Smiths Cove.....

I cannot wait for season 7.....:laughing7:

I think the find will be another Rail Road spike
that was used to build that 300 year old ship in the swamp
the Templars sailed there :coffee2:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread