Money Pit

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So how is the sonic drilling coming in the MP area?
Not much last night. Some coconut fibers? Maybe, but they have been found there before.
The got stuck, had to move to another spot and look to be trying to get that 30' void at 170' or so.
Do they really think that caisson moved the Chapel vault like thy keep showing? I mean come on. A 7'x7' box made of 2' beams covered in concrete? That is not gonna move that easy, not buried 150'+ underground. Maybe in the swamp it would move easily but not in its current location.
Better finds out swinging in the woods and in the cove "Roman Baby!!!" :headbang:

gr88bd

Dec 11, 2017
Grove City, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250, Divining Rods, brass pendulum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So how is the sonic drilling coming in the MP area?
Not much last night. Some coconut fibers? Maybe, but they have been found there before.
The got stuck, had to move to another spot and look to be trying to get that 30' void at 170' or so.
Do they really think that caisson moved the Chapel vault like thy keep showing? I mean come on. A 7'x7' box made of 2' beams covered in concrete? That is not gonna move that easy, not buried 150'+ underground. Maybe in the swamp it would move easily but not in its current location.
Better finds out swinging in the woods and in the cove "Roman Baby!!!" :headbang:

I ALSO HAVE A HARD TIME WITH THAT THEORY, for them to move the vault, it would require the vault to be suspended in liquid . Now granted the soil is wet and super saturated but, shear volume of the soil around the "vault" would not let it move freely . just my opinion

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I ALSO HAVE A HARD TIME WITH THAT THEORY, for them to move the vault, it would require the vault to be suspended in liquid . Now granted the soil is wet and super saturated but, shear volume of the soil around the "vault" would not let it move freely . just my opinion

Thanks! I'm glad I am not the only one not buying that bologna. The swamp I would buy but 105'+ underground, no way!

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As well as that problem.. That drill they were using would simply smash a wood based box to pieces... The point really is they have drilled everywhere now and found NOTHING but old wood from others peoples searches, if there was a treasure hoard then some of there holes would have shown some evidence of it... You could see it one there faces when they did not find the Void where they thought it was... There is NO AREA left there big enough for a man made pit and treasure hoard to be buried there. They are just wasting time and money now to spin out another 26 EPISODES of this show........ That last episode was just terrible... They did nothing..

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions