Daily Chuckle (beware cheesy, lol): Oak Island Gold Music Video - Sue McBride

Oct 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Oak Island treasure hunters. I hope you enjoy my new song and music video about the Oak Island Money Pit. I chose a humorous approach to the video because the hundreds of years of digging on the island, and all the theories that have emerged as to who dug the pit and what could be buried there is beyond frustrating. Time for a chuckle before we watch Season 6, of The Curse of Oak Island. and get any more disappointed with the lack of answers! Below is a link to the fun video.

Sue Mcbride - Oak Island Gold.jpg

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Outstanding...:occasion14:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Well done! Very well done. Enjoyed the whole video.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The most enjoyment I have had out of the Oak Island Treasure Story. Much better than the last five years of the Lagina Brother's. Great Job. When will the CD be released. Make more please.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome. I looked at several interesting Youtube's while I was in there. Took most of my day. Thank you very much.

timex

Nov 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You!

I was absolutely entertained!!!!

Job well done, tim.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread