A strong start - season 6

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think if you told Jack Beagley he could never leave the island again, he would be perfectly alright with it, he would spend the rest of his life looking for the treasure lol As I said before, as long as they want to keep looking, have the money to do so I'll keep watching and not criticize very much You never know, stranger things have happened. A lot of the metal detecting finds there would be considered the find of their lifetimes by experienced metal detection people,something more going on there of at least some significance...

Then the show should be re-titled: "THE METAL DETECTORISTS OF OAK ISLAND". That way the hoax would be over for at least another 20 or so years before someone hopes that everyone forgot about what happened at the previous search and then re-hash all the fictional hyperbole yet again.....

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally I never cared for Joe, He didn't have the artistic talent that the other Stooges did.

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "artistic talent" of the Three Stooges. This is your wheel house, boys. Why not find a chat room devoted to that, and stop sidetracking this one.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
The "artistic talent" of the Three Stooges. This is your wheel house, boys. Why not find a chat room devoted to that, and stop sidetracking this one.

It's all the detractors have, Will.

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The acting ability of the actors in Oak Island is on topic. I consider them actors, reading a script given to them by the producers.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
The acting ability of the actors in Oak Island is on topic. I consider them actors, reading a script given to them by the producers.

After thinking about this, you are right! As Shakespeare once said, "All the world is a stage and all the men and women are actors". That includes you too.

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As Shakespeare once said, "All the world is a stage and all the men and women are actors". That includes you too.

And eventually, we'll find the original words as penned by Shakespeare in the bottom of S6!

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s as relevant as 200 posts on coconut fibers��

LOL

you just gave me my first Morning Laugh of the Day .

Thank You Tex , it's great when the Truth can make us Laugh .

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
It’s as relevant as 200 posts on coconut fibers🥥

Ok first one with All Bran fibers !

2185F921-28D3-4D09-B43D-8B5FA1D3834F.gif

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s as relevant as 200 posts on coconut fibers

lol

pine tar has been discussed............ so, according to your reasoning, we will next debate the designated hitter rule

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its been proven beyond a shadow of doubt that coconut fibers have been commonly used throughout history and their presence along with 1000's of other common items on oak island, are relevant only to the fact that humans have been visiting the island for hundreds of years....inhabiting, building ship repair structures, digging outhouse holes, etc.

Anything that was truly found on oak island (not the planted items on the show, the fake 90 foot stone, etc.) would have been found in other places all around the world.

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its been proven beyond a shadow of doubt that coconut fibers have been commonly used throughout history and their presence along with 1000's of other common items on oak island, are relevant only to the fact that humans have been visiting the island for hundreds of years....inhabiting, building ship repair structures, digging outhouse holes, etc.

Anything that was truly found on oak island (not the planted items on the show, the fake 90 foot stone, etc.) would have been found in other places all around the world.

its funny that people that throw accusations at others are often the ones committing the offense. you are a perfect example.

show me proof of "ship repair structures".

you are making things up

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

I understand your need to prove nothing of any importance ever had anything to do with Oak Island Mr. Wonder, but the coconut fibres could prove much more than you suggest. If they have been correctly identified they would prove a visit by Europeans from before Columbus to Nova Scotia. That alone is significant, is it not?

Cheers, Loki

Bad Puppy

Feb 23, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Phish Song

I like Coconuts , ya can break them open , they smell like Ladies Lying in the Sun .

Maritime Historical Fact is , the Spaniards Manila Galleon Trade Ships brought Coconuts all along
the Pacific Coast of the Americas .

Panama being Port of Trade .
Coconuts transported overland for shipment out to the East .

Loaded onto Ships of the Eastern Trade Routes , The Coconut was prized not just for Nutrition , nor it's Milk , The Shells were Utilized
in many forms .

Recovered at a Research site containing the remains of a Floundered Galleon on the shores of Aruba ,
a rotted wooden Casket of Coconut Shells filled with Black Powder and sealed
with a Bee's Wax from Bee's found only in the Philippines .

The study , baffled at first , came across the documentation that these Coconuts were used for a Type of Grenade .
The Documentation was recovered when a few Terra Cotta set of Urns were brought up .

Held within the Urns , were mostly Manifest .

Coconuts on the Eastern Seaboard was not rare .
Well known to the Maritime men of the Times ,
Coconuts , as with Limes , were an excellent deterrent to Scurvy , and were aboard almost all Ships when available .

Coconut Fibers have been found in the excavated " Garbage Dumps " of Ruins throughout the Coast lines of many
Continents .

Portuguese Traders even brought them to Asia Minor .
Dr. Isaiah Moiesh Reported in his 1909 study of artifacts recovered during his self sponsored Dig at Oak Island ,
The Islands Artifacts show that Visitors from Several Time Frames and several Nations , Chose to deposit their Debris in Pits
they excavated there . "

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread