The great Oak Island conspiracy!

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Skepticism should be the normal way to look at the world. It is up to those making outlandish claims to provide clear evidence to form a theory, and then to test that theory before reaching conclusions. Science by nature is skeptical. It would be great to see a treasure on Oak Island, but the premise is so fantastically steeped in conjecture and wishful thinking, it is very unlikely. Strange things happen and I would love to be proven wrong - but it is not necessary to prove skepticism. I am amazed that people believe things like this story with so little evidence, while at the same time, being skeptical or disbelieving, or idiotically denying the results of real scientific inquiries and research like evolution and climate change.

I think most accept climate change, the question being, is insignificant mankind the reason or is it a phenomenon that occurs naturally as it has for the last untold eons.

Cheers, Loki

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not saying you are wrong, I am saying without any evidence, your argument doesn't hold water.

After two hundred and sumptin years, all the accumulated evidence is clearly on the side of the skeptics. Everything else has been pure speculation, often without a shred of anything to back it up.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh, The Curse of Oak Island...! Yes, it has been a curse, for the Viewers, not the Seekers...! Where the curse started, and by whom, I don't care, but the question does
come up in my head, why are they digging the targets with a standard shovel?
Do they know where they'll be digging next...? There should be a lot of ROOTS to cut thru, to find old stuff, but these recoveries have been a bit too easy, don't you think...? Whatever, good ol' Gary will dig only the good stuff, for us to see and wonder, what connection these objects have to the Templars...! ???

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Garrett ADS Master Hunter 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lawlz which "science" has a split decision on.....

Many thousands to one is hardly a split decision. There are a handful of dishonest individuals with science degrees who have sold out to polluters. Their dishonest positions are not worthy of discussion but of scorn.

3cylbill

Jul 2, 2015
s.tier NY
Detector(s) used
TESORO, MINELAB, WHITES , GARRETT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fact is the treasure that they think is there hasn't been found anywhere yet so who's to say it's not there....I say let them look all they want , ain't no skin off my teeth and they look like they are having fun with dynamite and big drills and stacks of cash...:laughing7:.....what's really funny is that I can go out with a ten year + old detector and find more than they have found in twelve years and all I need is lunch and gas money.....:occasion14:

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think most accept climate change, the question being, is insignificant mankind the reason or is it a phenomenon that occurs naturally as it has for the last untold eons.

Cheers, Loki

There is some merit to this although I would not say that our impact has been insignificant - but we can disagree politely on that. While we can do nothing about the impacts due to volcanoes, for example, there are many other ways we could reduce our own impacts. Our grandchildren will inherit this mess.

Many climate change facts are indisputable. Here is a short article in a conservative financial publication that can't be described as "librul":
https://www.forbes.com/sites/rrapier/2018/11/29/indisputable-facts-on-climate-change/#3a110fbe3d05

Last edited:

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, The Curse of Oak Island...! Yes, it has been a curse, for the Viewers, not the Seekers...! Where the curse started, and by whom, I don't care, but the question does
come up in my head, why are they digging the targets with a standard shovel?
Do they know where they'll be digging next...? There should be a lot of ROOTS to cut thru, to find old stuff, but these recoveries have been a bit too easy, don't you think...? Whatever, good ol' Gary will dig only the good stuff, for us to see and wonder, what connection these objects have to the Templars...! ???

You are very ...Observant!

Any digging in the Oak Island Money Pit...Should have been fought with "Roots"...unless it was recent!

Au_Dreamers

Dec 15, 2010
back on the 1715!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many thousands to one is hardly a split decision. There are a handful of dishonest individuals with science degrees who have sold out to polluters. Their dishonest positions are not worthy of discussion but of scorn.

It works both ways. Jump on the wagon and get $$

Megalodon

Silver Member
May 13, 2018
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Tesoro Cibola
Tesoro Golden Sabre Plus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It works both ways. Jump on the wagon and get $$

false equivalency - the notion that there are two equally worthy sides to any issue.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Lagina's have a copy of the map of the layout of the treasure chamber and the tunnels. At least I do.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's going to be the "Tree of Life"/Kabbalah or plans to Solomon's Temple. Betcha, betcha. :occasion18:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's going to be the "Tree of Life"/Kabbalah or plans to Solomon's Temple. Betcha, betcha. :occasion18:

I will agree with you on that one. Guarantee the treasure is there and the "Tree of Life"/Kabbalah will lead them to the treasure. But really I can not see why they can not figure out where the treasure is located?

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I will agree with you on that one. Guarantee the treasure is there and the "Tree of Life"/Kabbalah will lead them to the treasure. But really I can not see why they can not figure out where the treasure is located?

Because nobody is as smart as you!

Cheers, Loki

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread