Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
These Three Stages...are on how people may perceive one`s theories...they are not Degrees of Freemasonry!

Interesting how you obtained 4 more degrees.

FREEMASONS AND THE YORK RITE SYSTEM

The York Rite in Freemasonry actually refers to three cooperative groups that confer a total of ten degrees in the United States. There are four Royal Arch degrees, three Cryptic Mason degrees, and three Chivalric orders. You must already be a Master Mason before you can join the York Rite.
Your information is flawed

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still does not explain the origin or original purpose of the Oak Island :pit" if there ever was an actual purpose.

As a singly part of the evidence....that's true. And really is too bad whoever dug that hole in the first place didn't also write and publish an essay about all that at the time, or at least send a postcard back where they came from to explain the where and why. I guess they just didn't realize that somewhere down the line a TV show about their " :pit " would inspire so many theories from those who were interested enough to actually formulate and share their ideas on websites like this one.....as well as triggering the few who mostly get their thrills by constantly beating the ceiling above with their broomsticks, while making no contributing effort themselves.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
As a singly part of the evidence....that's true. And really is too bad whoever dug that hole in the first place didn't also write and publish an essay about all that at the time, or at least send a postcard back where they came from to explain the where and why. I guess they just didn't realize that somewhere down the line a TV show about their " :pit " would inspire so many theories from those who were interested enough to actually formulate and share their ideas on websites like this one.....as well as triggering the few who mostly get their thrills by constantly beating the ceiling above with their broomsticks, while making no contributing effort themselves.
The broomsticks on the ceiling only thump when speculation, ideas, theories, and assorted nonsense like Petter Amundsen deciphered Shakespeare's hidden messages or gematria hidden messages in the Declaration of Independence stating that "Holy Relics" are hidden in Washington DC by the Founding Fathers is POSTED AS FACT!
That is rub, Somehiker, bits of true history mix in with fabricated pseudo history making it seem factual, when it is not.
Now pass that broomstick over here. Thank You!

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The broomsticks on the ceiling only thump when speculation, ideas, theories, and assorted nonsense like Petter Amundsen deciphered Shakespeare's hidden messages or gematria hidden messages in the Declaration of Independence stating that "Holy Relics" are hidden in Washington DC by the Founding Fathers is POSTED AS FACT!
That is rub, Somehiker, bits of true history mix in with fabricated pseudo history making it seem factual, when it is not.

Wild theories sometimes yield positive results, like when Mel Fisher chose another area to search, rather than stick with the prevailing interpretations of his colleagues and competitors. I still remember some of what was said about him back then. I too, sometimes shake my head when I read stuff like that, but don't feel as though I've been chosen to police the truly crazy. I don't mind a bit of my time going towards making the odd comment, dropping a dime here and there, but generally I have better things to do than grade everyone else's papers, especially when I'm not getting paid for it.
I think I'll keep my broomstick though......might come in handy again.

On the other hand......why is it that while reading some of the posts in the Beale/KGC/Oak Island threads, I keep thinking of those who have sat thru 27 showings each of "National Treasure 1 & 2", and likely also bought the DVD's so they could watch it at least 100 more times at home ??

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ECS, You can try and try over and over to dig information out of me, but hey I am not going to send you or post any facts of my research. You keep on being the critic of everyone's post hoping they will open up and share their hard earned research with you. But I will not. Instead of disagreeing with everyone on every thread maybe you should try to find some common ground of fact and settle there for a while. Where you are is not a place where I would like to be. I always like everything positive. Negative people I try to avoid. Nothing is ever solved by being negative.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some hiker, as far as I know, no Manilla Galleon ever reached the East coast they, and their crew were worn out by the time they reached the west coast,Acalpulca

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Wild theories sometimes yield positive results, like when Mel Fisher chose another area to search, rather than stick with the prevailing interpretations of his colleagues and competitors...
Why do some always play the Mel Fisher card when there is NO EVIDENCE to support a given treasure legend?
The ATOCHA was a documented treasure galleon, with a known manifest, and its lost and rough location was documented in the archives of Spain.
Mel Fisher searching in another area was based on the intensive study of ocean currents in that documented rough location.
Hopefully you had taken note of the words "documented" and "known", and come to the realization of the difference between the ATOCHA which was documented fact and treasure tales based on the diaphanous ephemeral of mere legend and lore.

*NOTE TO FRANKLIN*
Correcting misinformation posted as fact is not being negative, or requesting one to cite the source of questionable information that apparently has no source beyond the posters fill in the blanks imagination.
With that stated, you do not have any "researched" information that I desire to "dig" out of you.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some hiker, as far as I know, no Manilla Galleon ever reached the East coast they, and their crew were worn out by the time they reached the west coast,Acalpulca

And what do you suppose the Spanish did with all the cargo once it reached port in Western Mexico or Panama, Joseph ?
Ya don't suppose any of it was carried across and loaded onto ships eventually bound for Spain, do you ?
If it included china, perhaps the coir packing went with along with it.

Last edited:

Bronze Member
May 26, 2011
tujunga ca
Detector(s) used
xlt mxt gmz and now a gmt whites
its funny that someone dug allot shafts and tunnels for something along time ago,i hope they find the answer.

OP
OP
Al D

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ok...I have been nice with you...Show me where there is 14 Degrees within the York Rite?
Don’t get your panties in a bunch, if you will notice in your research that the York Rite degrees are not differentiated the same way that they are in the Scottish Rite, The York Rite refers to them by name, not degree, and additional levels are available through various and numerous appendant bodies , by the most strict definition, there are only three degrees in Freemasonry.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sOME HIKER. i DO,, SINCE THE MANILLA GALoEONS WERE GENERALLY IN A SINKING CONDITION WHEN THEY FINALLY REACHED THE MEXICAN PORTS, AND MOST OF THE CREW WERE SUFFERING FROM SCURVY. oNE SANK IN THE BAY OF BANDERAS, COSTA RICO FROM THE MANY LEAKS AND THE LETHARGY OF THE CREW CAUSED BY SKURVY.YES, THE CARGO WAS CONSUMED IN MEXICO. ..The orient trade destined for Europe went by way of Madagascar and Africa.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sOME HIKER. i DO,, SINCE THE MANILLA GALoEONS WERE GENERALLY IN A SINKING CONDITION WHEN THEY FINALLY REACHED THE MEXICAN PORTS, AND MOST OF THE CREW WERE SUFFERING FROM SCURVY. oNE SANK IN THE BAY OF BANDERAS, COSTA RICO FROM THE MANY LEAKS AND THE LETHARGY OF THE CREW CAUSED BY SKURVY.YES, THE CARGO WAS CONSUMED IN MEXICO. ..The orient trade destined for Europe went by way of Madagascar and Africa.

Apparently, you did NOT understand what I meant when I said "any of it"...............sheesh.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why do some always play the Mel Fisher card when there is NO EVIDENCE to support a given treasure legend?
The ATOCHA was a documented treasure galleon, with a known manifest, and its lost and rough location was documented in the archives of Spain.
Mel Fisher searching in another area was based on the intensive study of ocean currents in that documented rough location.
Hopefully you had taken note of the words "documented" and "known", and come to the realization of the difference between the ATOCHA which was documented fact and treasure tales based on the diaphanous ephemeral of mere legend and lore.

*NOTE TO FRANKLIN*
Correcting misinformation posted as fact is not being negative, or requesting one to cite the source of questionable information that apparently has no source beyond the posters fill in the blanks imagination.
With that stated, you do not have any "researched" information that I desire to "dig" out of you.

If you can correct misinformation then you must know all the facts? Why don't you lay some facts on us if you have any besides controversial statements that are useless over and over and over again. We are on here to discuss our thoughts and beliefs in this way just maybe someone will look in the right place and find the documented facts you so desperately need?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Discussion posted as thoughts and beliefs are one thing but when they are posted as fact is another matter, and the controversy is that many times these false fabricated facts are repeated by others as fact.
Examples of fill in the blanks fabricated facts can be found on the Beale threads. including "false bottom wagons", "sand casted gold and silver bars", the Robert Morriss character of the BEALE PAPERS being related to the Robert Morris Jr signer of the DOI, and so on; none of which are mentioned in the original and only source of THE BEALE PAPERS treasure story, and are obvious creations of the poster.
I have never claimed to have "all the facts", and if my comments offend, maybe one should exercise extreme diligence before posting speculative belief as fact.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Don’t get your panties in a bunch, if you will notice in your research that the York Rite degrees are not differentiated the same way that they are in the Scottish Rite, The York Rite refers to them by name, not degree, and additional levels are available through various and numerous appendant bodies , by the most strict definition, there are only three degrees in Freemasonry.

Say "What"...The York Rite has only 10 degrees and you "Must Be" a Master Mason to join.

Are you a Master Mason?

FREEMASONS AND THE YORK RITE SYSTEM

The York Rite in Freemasonry actually refers to three cooperative groups that confer a total of ten degrees in the United States. There are four Royal Arch degrees, three Cryptic Mason degrees, and three Chivalric orders. You must already be a Master Mason before you can join the York Rite.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Discussion posted as thoughts and beliefs are one thing but when they are posted as fact is another matter, and the controversy is that many times these false fabricated facts are repeated by others as fact.
Examples of fill in the blanks fabricated facts can be found on the Beale threads. including "false bottom wagons", "sand casted gold and silver bars", the Robert Morriss character of the BEALE PAPERS being related to the Robert Morris Jr signer of the DOI, and so on; none of which are mentioned in the original and only source of THE BEALE PAPERS treasure story, and are obvious creations of the poster.
I have never claimed to have "all the facts", and if my comments offend, maybe one should exercise extreme diligence before posting speculative belief as fact.

What difference does it make to you? Are you the one in charge of these forums to correct everyone?

First tear your little understanding problem a little for you. Take the "false bottom wagons" and the sand casted gold and silver bars" problem you have--------I said that came from a "PHYSIC" Do you need a further explanation and then you put it down as I stated it was FACT? Clearly you have a reading problem? Now for the other part of enigma problems of reading---------Robert Morris related to Robert Morris signer of the DOI. They may be kin. It makes no difference about the Beale Treasure whether he is kin or not now does it? Sorry for wasting other posters room just to explain a couple things to someone though he may be able to read he can not comprehend.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
When you first posted that information, you never mentioned a "psychic" at all, you just stated it as fact.
You doth protest too much concerning if it only a "reading problem" or "comprehension" on my part, but by your constant complaints you continue to prove my point about maybe could be speculation being posted as "FACT".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions