Attachments

• F8AA83B2-E3A3-4ADD-88BF-7EB687788976.jpeg
    F8AA83B2-E3A3-4ADD-88BF-7EB687788976.jpeg
    307.7 KB · Views: 478

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do believe the treasure on Oak Island is from the Knight's Templar. The treasure vault should be located 150 feet under "Kingdom" of the Kabbala Tree of Life.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Due to that there exists no documented hard facts that the Templars came to Oak Island, or that there ever was a "treasure" buried on Oak Island, is this belief based on Petter Amundsen and his claims of hidden codes in the works of Shakespeare?

Icewing

Silver Member
Jan 5, 2016
NW Arkanslaw
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 900 / Garrett PropointerAT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Notice his hat.

gjb

Apr 21, 2016
UK
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300i
Garrett EuroAce
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And now we have the Freemasons......it was only a matter of time

New Theory? This all seems to be a variation on a theme going way back. Mark Finnan explored a Masonic connection in 1995 (Oak Island Secrets) and Bill Crooker suggested a Templar / Masonic connection even earlier in 1993 (Oak Island Gold). The theory has simply been sleeping. Maybe it just takes a while for the internet to catch up with what's already printed in books!

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The 3 Stages Of One`s Theory!

My Theory is not exempt from the 3 Stages of a Theory!

1. People make fun and laugh that the Freemasons could be part of any theory.

2. People criticize, ridicule, and poke holes at it.

3. Finally People say they knew the Freemasons were all along involved with Oak island, and that in fact this was their theory.

The (Untold) Story of The Oak Island Money Pit

The Oak Island Money Pit was constructed by the “Powers That Be” who were and still to this day, The Secret Force that controls the course of mankind on earth.

This organization is known as - The Freemasons.

The Story of The Oak Island Money Pit begins in the 1760’s

It was conceived by a number of Britains’ high ranking Naval Officers, who were Masonic Degree Members of the Freemasons and belonging to the Premier Grand Lodge of England.

These members were:

Washington Shirley, 5[SUP]th[/SUP] Earl Ferrers — Vice Admiral - Grand Master of the Masonic Lodge — Premier Grand Lodge of England

George Anson, Baron Anson — Admiral of the Fleet

George Keppel, 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] Earl of Albemarle - Commander-In-Chief

Augustus Keppel, 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Viscount Keppel — Rear Admiral — Brother to George Keppel

William Keppel — Lieutenant-General — Brother to George Keppel

George Pocock — Admiral — Commander of the Invasion of Havana

and

Benjamin Franklin — First Grand Master of Pennsylvania who met in 1760 with the Grand Master of England to discuss their plan.

These Masons were members of the Whig Party opposed to the next successor to the throne, the unstable King George III.

Their plot originated after King George III’s continued destruction of their Whig’s political power and his redirection of this power to the Tory Party.

These Freemason feared for the continuance of their organization during the Seven Years’ War, with the imminent invasion of England by the joint forces of France and Spain.

Spain outlawed all forms of secret organizations, including the Freemasons.

The Masons planned redirecting all their fortunes to the “New World” (North America), to enable the transfer of the Masonic organization, if and when these fears materialized.

Their military plan entailed the capture of Havana in 1762.

Havana’s Morro Castle and the Jesuit's Cathedral were the Fort Knox of Spain, holding the plunder of South and Central America’s treasure prior to its shipping to Spain.

The invasion of Havana was under the command of George Keppel, with Admiral George Pocock and Keppel’s two brothers Augustus and William Keppel, commanding the actual attack.

They were successful with the capture of Havana and Fort Morro and its unprecedented amount of treasure.
With the aid of the Jesuits they captured the Jesuit`s Cathedral`s mass fortune transferred there from the Americas.

They also captured a number of the Spanish Fleet, which were needed to accomplish their plan.

Accordingly, Admiral Pocock returned to England with the main English fleet carrying a portion of the treasure, while Augustus and William Keppel along with their crew and Masonic engineers all sworn to secrecy, manned the Spanish Galleons and the British Man of War Vessels.

This treasure was diverted to a small island off the coast of New England and Nova Scotia, now called Oak Island.

At Oak Island, the treasure was buried based on the Masonic “Royal Arch” (Enoch’s Temple) doctrine, consisting of nine arches going down nine levels by way of the main shaft (The Money Pit) which was then dug further down to the bedrock.

From the ninth level another circular tunnel was constructed which ran back up to a point above the known water level, roughly 20 feet underground and then towards the North/West end of the island.

This tunnel stopped roughly 50 feet out under the ocean where an enormous cavern was built to hold the treasure.

The treasure was carted down the main shaft and placed up into this cavern.

To conceal their plot they had the Spanish ships and some of the British ships dismantled with all the wooden parts not used in the construction of the shaft, tunnels, and cavern, burnt and all the metal parts, canons, anchors, and bolts placed at the bottom of the main shaft.

A Flood Tunnel was built out to the ocean to booby trap any treasure seekers attempts to follow down the main shaft.

A large stone was placed above the air lock (8[SUP]th[/SUP] level) as bait to activate the flooding.
This stone had strange engravings on it to entice any unworthy treasure seekers to pause and take the bait (stone) away for deciphering, thus allowing time for the tunnels and main shaft to fill with water and be destroyed forever.

The Masons could access the Treasure Cavern under the ocean by digging down to its entrance from where they triangulated a set Marker on the shore to be.

Once the treasure was secured in the cavern and all the evidence was hidden from the island, it was documented that the Keppels sailed back to England with a few ships and a small portion of the treasure.
They claimed that the remainder of the fleet had sunk in a hurricane on route.

The Masons left several Marker Stones on the island to relocate the treasure.
1 large triangle or more precisely a crude Sextant
Many drilled holed Marker Stones
1 large Marker Stone Cross
These combined Marker Stones from the Freemason’s Star Map are used to cross triangulate to locate the entrances to where the Treasure Cavern and Sir Francis Bacon’s Tomb are located.

Is the treasure still in this cavern?

I believe it was removed shortly after the American Revolution.

One of the three original discoverers of the Money Pit was Daniel McGinnis, who stated he was drawn to the island when he noticed strange lights appearing on the island just prior to his discovery.

These lights were made by the Freemasons when they returned for their treasure.

This Masonic party was headed up by George Washington, President of the United States — acting Grand Master of the Washington DC Masons.

The Treasure’s vast fortune was used to further the power of the Freemasons in their New World and accomplishing Bacon’s dream of a New Acadia.

Sir Francis Bacon, along with his original and unpublished Manuscripts, are resting in his Tomb, located between Nolan’s Cross and the Money Pit, watched over by a statue of the Knights Templar.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do believe the treasure on Oak Island is from the Knight's Templar. The treasure vault should be located 150 feet under "Kingdom" of the Kabbala Tree of Life.

There are two tunnels with shafts one is about 900 feet long and the other is about 1400 feet long. The first runs just north of the swamp and then the other runs to a chambered vault under "KINGDOM"

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Freemasons, Templars, Coconut Coir, Captain Kidd USA Founding Fathers...so many conflicting Oak Island theories, and most likely not based on actual documented historical facts, and probably never was a treasure pit.

OP
OP
Al D

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My Theory is not exempt from the 3 Stages of a Theory!

1. People make fun and laugh that the Freemasons could be part of any theory.

2. People criticize, ridicule, and poke holes at it.

3. Finally People say they knew the Freemasons were all along involved with Oak island, and that in fact this was their theory.

The Oak Island Money Pit was constructed by the “Powers That Be” who were and still to this day, The Secret Force that controls the course of mankind on earth.

These Masons were members of the Whig Party opposed to the next successor to the throne, the unstable King George III.

With the aid of the Jesuits

At Oak Island, the treasure was buried based on the Masonic “Royal Arch” (Enoch’s Temple) doctrine, .

This is ridiculous, you know nothing about Freemason, historically or otherwise, please keep the Freemasons out of your speculations. Or, try to become one and then learn the truth.

gjb

Apr 21, 2016
UK
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300i
Garrett EuroAce
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The Story of The Oak Island Money Pit begins in the 1760’s

It was conceived by a number of Britains’ high ranking Naval Officers, who were Masonic Degree Members of the Freemasons and belonging to the Premier Grand Lodge of England.

Does this scenario really require the driving force to be Masonic? The fact that the key players in the campaign were Masons could have been incidental, and the fact that the originator was a Mason could simply have influenced his overall plan. This would not make the project necessarily Masonic. I'm not even convinced that the Grand Lodge of England at this time approved of or recognised higher degrees.

I would ask you to check your facts along the following lines:

George III was quite stable on his accession to the throne in 1760. His madness was some 20 years into the future. Freemasonry had nothing to fear from the king. In fact, all but one of his sons became Masons. Freemasonry was not considered a threat to the monarchy, not actually being a secret society (but a society with secrets) and nor was it considered essentially ‘Jacobite’ as either Antient or Modern.

The party friction of the time was caused by opposition to the king’s interference in the conduct of the war, because he wanted peace. Nevertheless, while the king was against the Havana campaign, because it threatened the peace negotiations, he was unable to prevent it. However, the fall of Havana convinced the French that peace was desirable and they then set about convincing Spain of the fact.

The Havana campaign was a preemptive strike aimed at weakening both Spain and France in the Caribbean. As far as I'm aware, Spain never challenged the amount officially declared to have been taken.

After the fall of Havana, Augustus Keppel took over a portion of the fleet from Pocock and sailed to Port Royal to assume command of the Jamaica station, and there he stayed until 1764. Albemarle served as Governor of Havana to the end of 1762 and returned home. William Keppel replaced him. It seems that none of the brothers went to Canada.

Pocock reported that the mass of ships were in a very poor state, and a number of Spanish war ships were taken into the navy. Many ships failed to make it home. The regular troops, too, were generally in very poor health and initially unable to be transferred to the American theatre as planned. It seems that this did not apply to the provisionals.

Anyway, wouldn't it have been essential for Amherst to have been involved? Now tell me he was a Mason!

Last edited:

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
This is ridiculous, you know nothing about Freemason, historically or otherwise, please keep the Freemasons out of your speculations. Or, try to become one and then learn the truth.

I See...You have advanced to...Stage...No. 2.

I will wait to answer you when you reach...No. 3.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Robot states the that Oak Island treasure pit saga began in the 1760's with British Naval officers who happened to be Masons, Loki claims it was in the 1300's by the Templars, first discovers of the pit, McGinnis, Smith, and Vaughn, believed it was Captain William Kidd's treasure, and I reckon they all had some kind of connection to coconut coir, be it the ships rigging, ropes, and whatever use one can conjure to prove a pet theory.

OP
OP
Al D

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I See...You have advanced to...Stage...No. 2.

I will wait to answer you when you reach...No. 3.
Your post proves that you know nothing of Freemasonry, they are not called stages, they are referred to as degrees, 14 of them in the York Rite... and yes I am a 14 degree Freemason

Samanthy

Apr 22, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona
Detector(s) used
White‘s Sierra Madre
White‘s TM–600
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
There is more proof that the Jews killed Kennedy than of any Templar or Mason involvement with Oak Island. There is nothing that ties the Templars or Masons to Oak Island. It is a historical fact that Jacob Rubenstein (AKA Jack Ruby) silenced Oswald before he could talk!

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Freemasons...For Dummies...State There Are Only 10 Degrees...In The York Rite!

Your post proves that you know nothing of Freemasonry, they are not called stages, they are referred to as degrees, 14 of them in the York Rite... and yes I am a 14 degree Freemason

These Three Stages...are on how people may perceive one`s theories...they are not Degrees of Freemasonry!

Interesting how you obtained 4 more degrees.

[h=1]FREEMASONS AND THE YORK RITE SYSTEM[/h]

The York Rite in Freemasonry actually refers to three cooperative groups that confer a total of ten degrees in the United States. There are four Royal Arch degrees, three Cryptic Mason degrees, and three Chivalric orders. You must already be a Master Mason before you can join the York Rite.

gjb

Apr 21, 2016
UK
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300i
Garrett EuroAce
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The search for "Truth" and "Justice" is my "Prime Directive."

In your search for truth, do you not prefer fact over fiction, and reasoned argument over rampant speculation? If you seek to do justice to history would this not be a minimum requirement?

You may find that you’re not scoring very highly on your prime directive! You clearly have ability and staying power, but you might benefit further - as might this forum - should you add a knowledge of the conduct of inquiry to your list of accomplishments. You might then have some hope of seeing the world reach Stage 3!

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Robot states the that Oak Island treasure pit saga began in the 1760's with British Naval officers who happened to be Masons, Loki claims it was in the 1300's by the Templars, first discovers of the pit, McGinnis, Smith, and Vaughn, believed it was Captain William Kidd's treasure, and I reckon they all had some kind of connection to coconut coir, be it the ships rigging, ropes, and whatever use one can conjure to prove a pet theory.

Could coconut coir have also been used as packing for Chinese porcelain and other fragile trade goods ferried by the Manilla Galleons, or other traders whose eventual destination was the Americas and/or Europe ?

gjb

Apr 21, 2016
UK
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300i
Garrett EuroAce
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could coconut coir have also been used as packing for Chinese porcelain and other fragile trade goods ferried by the Manilla Galleons, or other traders whose eventual destination was the Americas and/or Europe ?

I know there are some here who believe that past research is irrelevant, but this was discussed on another forum some years back, and the answer was 'very likely' if not 'yes', though there was some discussion as to whether the fibre could be identified as having originated in the Far East or the Caribbean. It was also suggested that china might have been packing or ballast. I take it this post may have been prompted by the discovery of fragments of china buried on the island.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know there are some here who believe that past research is irrelevant, but this was discussed on another forum some years back, and the answer was 'very likely' if not 'yes', though there was some discussion as to whether the fibre could be identified as having originated in the Far East or the Caribbean. i take it this post may have been prompted by the discovery of fragments of china on the island.

Thanks. Makes sense to me. Glad it does to others as well.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Still does not explain the origin or original purpose of the Oak Island pit if there ever was an actual purpose.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread