Prince Henry Sinclairs 1398 Journey to Oak Island - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: Prince Henry Sinclairs 1398 Journey to Oak Island

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6776 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    I will speak to you no further. When someone believes he sits upon a pedestal and knows more than even God Himself, it is time to let him alone. Good day.

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    13035 times
    Metal Detecting
    I'm not the one putting words in God's mouth. Or delving into diabolical hidden meanings in The Bible. Or pretending I know His plan or methods. Just the opposite. I believe humans CAN NOT comprehend God's mind or even His place or plane of existence. Where does one stand to create a new Universe? And I certainly don't attempt to control or manipulate Him by trapping Him in a box and hiding the box in a temple. That's an attempt to control God. Doomed from the start for obvious reasons.

You seem to be the one claiming to know all the secrets. However impractical that knowledge seems to be in the real world.

But I do know people are manipulative and always have been.

I am a pilgrim looking for answers - by reviewing the evidence. I have to believe God wouldn't create a universe this large if He didn't want us to learn about it.
    Last edited by Charlie P. (NY); Jan 11, 2019 at 08:32 PM.
    burlbark, Nitric and Toecutter like this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

ca
    Searcher

Nov 2016
    North of Quebec
    Computers
    403 times
    Samuel de Champlain voyages
    I love this thread

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	703F97EB-2BFD-4D80-8809-204D92439C63.gif 
Views:	162 
Size:	1.91 MB 
ID:	1670185

us

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6776 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    I'm not the one putting words in God's mouth. Or delving into diabolical hidden meanings in The Bible. Or pretending I know His plan or methods. Just the opposite. I believe humans CAN NOT comprehend God's mind or even His place or plane of existence. Where does one stand to create a new Universe? And I certainly don't attempt to control or manipulate Him by trapping Him in a box and hiding the box in a temple. That's an attempt to control God. Doomed from the start for obvious reasons.

You seem to be the one claiming to know all the secrets. However impractical that knowledge seems to be in the real world.

But I do know people are manipulative and always have been.

I am a pilgrim looking for answers - by reviewing the evidence. I have to believe God wouldn't create a universe this large if He didn't want us to learn about it.
    All the knowledge you gain will go back to God when you die. So all that a pilgrim can learn or ever will learn is only temporary. God is Eternal so no contest there. As for the box you are talking about trying to put God in a box. God did that to show his ultimate power to man that He, Himself created. He came down in flesh and dwelt among man and what did they do to Him. Man is Evil continually but still God has hope for a few a very few. Enough on religion. Let us get back to Oak Island.

Charter Member
    us
    Well reasoned and delightfully brutal

Mar 2008
    WA
    Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
    1928 times
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 545
Size:  484.1 KB
    Avatar taken from "The Biting Pear of Salamanca." See the original here: http://ursulav.deviantart.com/art/Th...manca-29677500

ca
    Feb 2016
    Nova Scotia
    596 times
    My favourite bit from the Zeno Narrative:

All these letters were written by Messire Antonio to Messire Carlo his brother; and I [Nicoḷ the younger] am grieved that the book and many other writings on these subjects have, I don't know how, come sadly to ruin; for, being but a child when they fell into my hands, I, not knowing what they were, tore them in pieces, as children will do, and sent them all to ruin: a circumstance which I cannot now recall without the greatest sorrow.
    So as a child Zeno destroys all the text that the Narrative is based on, and years later writes the Narrative based on what he recalls from the texts that he destroyed as a child.
    Yep. That's a real credible resource right there.
    "The Templar theory is an example of what happens when someone gets an idea and then attempts to find evidence to prove it, rather than evaluating the evidence and then forming a theory to explain it."

--Dave Rishar.

us

Jun 2012
    6776 times
    When you look for "mirages" all the time, you will eventually deny seeing water when it is in front of you.

ca
    Feb 2016
    Nova Scotia
    596 times
    Talking about things that aren't there ... how about Frislanda?
    "The Templar theory is an example of what happens when someone gets an idea and then attempts to find evidence to prove it, rather than evaluating the evidence and then forming a theory to explain it."

--Dave Rishar.

us

Jun 2012
    6776 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Raparee View Post
    Talking about things that aren't there ... how about Frislanda?
    https://screenshots.firefox.com/BlzR...ewrockwell.com

https://screenshots.firefox.com/d693...-mysteries.com
    Last edited by franklin; Jan 13, 2019 at 10:35 AM.

ca
    Jan 2014
    Nova Scotia
    Garrett
    149 times
    Metal Detecting
    A majority of historians believe the Zeno narrative to be a fake. But that does not mean it has been definitively proven to be a fake. There is a difference. Trying to figure out geographic signposts from maps of many hundreds of years out is painful to a modern mind. The debunking of the Solutrean hypothesis comes from a DNA picture derived from the Clovis culture in part. However, finds have been made that strongly suggest the Clovis culture was not the first one in the Americas after all. In light of that physical evidence, for it is physical evidence found in situ under the Clovis layer, it may not be possible to dismiss the Solutrean idea outright after all.
    Last edited by rowanns; Jan 13, 2019 at 10:30 AM.
    franklin likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    WP

Mar 2014
    Dallas,GA
    CZ6A
    6187 times
    This thread is way over my head...I'm lost and confused. God's in a box? And the box was found? But not really. Not to mention the other foreign languages you guys are speaking. I feel so dumb right now!!! Wish I still smoked, then maybe I could have some input! Or at least think I knew something.

If God's in a box someone please let him out!!! Poor dude shouldn't be trapped in there!!! Is he on Oak Island?

Post 31 had me rolling!!!! No offense, but I found that hilarious for some reason and I have no clue about the history that you guys are talking about. Just a funny post in the middle of a conversation.
    Last edited by Nitric; Jan 13, 2019 at 11:15 AM.
    lokiblossom and rowanns like this.

us

Jun 2012
    6776 times
    Sometimes it's best not to say anything.
    Nitric likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    WP

Mar 2014
    Dallas,GA
    CZ6A
    6187 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Sometimes it's best not to say anything.
    Just joking around... It's all in fun. Nothing against anyone.

ca
    Feb 2016
    Nova Scotia
    596 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    And there is no "Frislanda" either? I am quite sure there is.
    I am quite sure that there isn't. Frislanda does not exist. Nor do Talas, Broas, Iscant, Trans, Mimant, Damberc or Bres. It's fantasy.

--Dave Rishar.

us

Jun 2012
    6776 times
    As I said many times believe what you want but please do not expect others to believe like you.
    rowanns likes this.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links