Prince Henry Sinclairs 1398 Journey to Oak Island
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 232
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: Prince Henry Sinclairs 1398 Journey to Oak Island

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    4,824
    6768 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Prince Henry Sinclair's 1398 Journey to Oak Island

    A new book out by genealogist and author Diana Muir brings to life to the Zeno brother's narrative. Compelling new evidence of the "Journals of Prince Henry Sinclair" found in a basement in Greenville, Tennessee. A must read for the novice and historian alike. This is going to change the history of the Discovery Of America by more than 100 years.

    Name:  Diana Muir.jpg
Views: 1611
Size:  11.1 KB


    https://screenshots.firefox.com/aCIk....wikipedia.org

  2. #2
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

    Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11,437
    13002 times
    Metal Detecting
    400 years AFTER the Scandinavians had a known and well documented settlement in "America" at L'Anse aux Meadows.

    If true just an interesting footnote. Not a "discovery". People "discovered" America 15,000 years ago or even further back.
    Caryl, Simon1, Rebel - KGC and 2 others like this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

  3. #3
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    4,824
    6768 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    400 years AFTER the Scandinavians had a known and well documented settlement in "America" at L'Anse aux Meadows.

    If true just an interesting footnote. Not a "discovery". People "discovered" America 15,000 years ago or even further back.
    Then I suppose you have documented history from 15,000 years ago? Just your speculation as is the way with historians when they can not explain anything with proof.

    Yes there have been others over here to this country even by 600 BC there is records of the Tribe of Dan and King Solomon's outcast over here at that time. But as far as the White man is concerned or European is concerned Diana Muir has the first documented history of America being discovered in 1398. The Knight's Templar had been over here hundreds of years before that journey by Sir Henry Sinclair. But this is the first that can be documented and proved.

    All I am saying is our history books need updated and the historians need to stop posting the same o same o crap that is not true.
    b3y0nd3r, yardgoat, Simon1 and 3 others like this.

  4. #4
    us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    986
    1173 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Then I suppose you have documented history from 15,000 years ago? Just your speculation as is the way with historians when they can not explain anything with proof.

    Yes there have been others over here to this country even by 600 BC there is records of the Tribe of Dan and King Solomon's outcast over here at that time. But as far as the White man is concerned or European is concerned Diana Muir has the first documented history of America being discovered in 1398. The Knight's Templar had been over here hundreds of years before that journey by Sir Henry Sinclair. But this is the first that can be documented and proved.

    All I am saying is our history books need updated and the historians need to stop posting the same o same o crap that is not true.
    Maybe charlie believes the Atlatians were there as well.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Bucket list still needed:
    • Silver thimble
    • Spanish silver
    • seated half
    • flying eagle
    • early copper
    • 1700's coin
    • 1600's coin
    • silver 3 cent piece
    • nickel 3 cent piece
    • seated quarter
    • capped bust silver
    • draped bust silver
    • silver dollar

  5. #5
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

    Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11,437
    13002 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Then I suppose you have documented history from 15,000 years ago? Just your speculation as is the way with historians when they can not explain anything with proof.
    Documented? How about stone tools found at Clovis, NM and Swan Point, AK? How about the remains found in the Paisley Caves, OR? How about the site excavated at Buttermilk Creek, TX? Ask any Anthropologist when humans were first present in America.

    No, these early inhabitants didn't document their story - but they did leave remains and remnants in the archeological record. Humans existed in America 15,000 years ago.

    Or are you so egocentric you think only European settlement is "human discovery"?
    Last edited by Charlie P. (NY); Jan 09, 2019 at 12:32 PM.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

  6. #6
    us
    Aug 2011
    ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
    986
    1173 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    Documented? How about stone tools found at Clovis, NM and Swan Point, AK? How about the remains found in the Paisley Caves, OR? How about the site excavated at Buttermilk Creek, TX? Ask any Anthropologist when humans were first present in America.

    No, these early inhabitants didn't document their story - but they did leave remains and remnants in the archeological record. Humans existed in America 15,000 years ago.

    Or are you so egocentric you think only European settlement is "human discovery"?
    How do you know these weren't just deposited from other areas via storms or frozen in glaciers?
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    Bucket list still needed:
    • Silver thimble
    • Spanish silver
    • seated half
    • flying eagle
    • early copper
    • 1700's coin
    • 1600's coin
    • silver 3 cent piece
    • nickel 3 cent piece
    • seated quarter
    • capped bust silver
    • draped bust silver
    • silver dollar

  7. #7
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

    Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11,437
    13002 times
    Metal Detecting
    Even if moved by storms or floods they would have been deposited from some other part of North America - so it is still "America".

    And the Buttermilk Creek site would be a Pretty Selective glacier (in Texas) to deposit 16,000 samples and 60 stone blades on a single rock terrace.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

  8. #8
    us
    Loki

    Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1,743
    1201 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by b3y0nd3r View Post
    How do you know these weren't just deposited from other areas via storms or frozen in glaciers?
    As Charlie said, "ask any Anthropologist", and that should be enough!

    Cheers, Loki
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  9. #9
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    4,824
    6768 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    Documented? How about stone tools found at Clovis, NM and Swan Point, AK? How about the remains found in the Paisley Caves, OR? How about the site excavated at Buttermilk Creek, TX? Ask any Anthropologist when humans were first present in America.

    No, these early inhabitants didn't document their story - but they did leave remains and remnants in the archeological record. Humans existed in America 15,000 years ago.

    Or are you so egocentric you think only European settlement is "human discovery"?
    As a Cheyenne Indian once told me, "When Christopher Columbus came over to discovered America, my people were on the shore waving at them." No big deal about people being here before any European or Egyptian ships ever got here. I am talking about a documented ships voyage across the Atlantic. God scattered people all of the Earth before the Flood of Noah that destroyed them.

    Your Anthropologist and Archaeologist for generations claimed that the American Indians came across the Bering Strait from Russia to America? This has since been proven wrong by DNA Test. They did not come through Siberia. They came by ships.
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  10. #10
    us
    Loki

    Dec 2014
    Traverse City, Mi.
    1,743
    1201 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    As a Cheyenne Indian once told me, "When Christopher Columbus came over to discovered America, my people were on the shore waving at them." No big deal about people being here before any European or Egyptian ships ever got here. I am talking about a documented ships voyage across the Atlantic. God scattered people all of the Earth before the Flood of Noah that destroyed them.

    Your Anthropologist and Archaeologist for generations claimed that the American Indians came across the Bering Strait from Russia to America? This has since been proven wrong by DNA Test. They did not come through Siberia. They came by ships.
    I don't think that has been proven wrong. I think there was some question of early Europeans, similar to the inuit, following seals and such on an ice bridge across the Northern Atlantic over a period of several years. The theory was perpetuated by the discovery of certain tools (points) in North America that were identical to those used by migratory Eastern Europeans. This would have been some 10,000 years ago, but even at that the migration from Siberia was still earlier.
    I also have a little trouble with the Henry Sinclair voyage, too much hearsay, maps that don't work, and contradiction with dates, names and such for a supposedly documented event. Although, I would be one of the first to say it was certainly possible even if I don't believe it really happened.

    Cheers, Loki
    Last edited by lokiblossom; Jan 09, 2019 at 03:36 PM.
    sasquash and Rebel - KGC like this.

  11. #11
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

    Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11,437
    13002 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I am talking about a documented ships voyage across the Atlantic. God scattered people all of the Earth before the Flood of Noah that destroyed them.
    Ooooh kay. Can you document that from anyone's say-so other than Moses (who never made it out of the Levant region)?

    There is no physical evidence of a world-wide flood and insufficient water to do it. And we know it did not happen in 2,348 BC as the bibliography in 1 Chronicles would have it happen. Humans are more diverse than 4,000 years would allow from four women.

    Swiped from the older Gilgamesh story of the Sumerians.
    Rebel - KGC, Raparee and Megalodon like this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

  12. #12
    Charter Member
    us
    Well reasoned and delightfully brutal

    Mar 2008
    WA
    Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
    2,028
    1910 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    A new book out by genealogist and author Diana Muir brings to life to the Zeno brother's narrative. Compelling new evidence of the "Journals of Prince Henry Sinclair" found in a basement in Greenville, Tennessee.
    Would you (or Ms. Muir) please explain how Henry Sinclair was a prince?
    Rebel - KGC and Raparee like this.
    Avatar taken from "The Biting Pear of Salamanca." See the original here: http://ursulav.deviantart.com/art/Th...manca-29677500

  13. #13
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

    Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    4,824
    6768 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Where did the last two post go
    Rebel - KGC likes this.

  14. #14
    ca
    Searcher

    Nov 2016
    North of Quebec
    Computers
    417
    401 times
    Samuel de Champlain voyages
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    Where did the last two post go
    In the money pit ?

  15. #15
    us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

    Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11,437
    13002 times
    Metal Detecting
    From the other tread related to this . . .“Oak Island” the “Strange”, the “Bizarre”, and “Maybe” the "Truth”!

    I believe at the time the title would have been "Jarl" as Orkney was under Norwegian control. A Jarl is equivalent to an Earl. Nobleman but short of a prince or king.

    His Pappa (William Sinclair) was a Lord, not a prince or a king.

    His grandson stated he was killed (in Orkney) by English riders.

    The Sinclair Diploma, written or at least commissioned by his grandson states: "...he retirit to the parts of Orchadie and josit them to the latter tyme of his life, and deit Erile of Orchadie, and for the defence of the country was slain there cruellie by his enemiis..."



    "Prince Henry Sinclair" is a fabrication built up around the name of the historical figure. Like "Abraham Lincoln - Vampire Slayer"
    Rebel - KGC likes this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

 

 
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. 1871 Prince Edward Island one cent
    By Brian W in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: Sep 10, 2015, 03:21 PM
  2. Prince Edwards Island Trade/Token
    By JerV3 in forum What Is It?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: Oct 09, 2009, 07:35 AM
  3. Prince Edward Island Century Dinger
    By leslie(nova scotia) in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2009, 11:42 AM
  4. 1857 Prince Edward Island trade token
    By VERMONTPACKRAT in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jul 05, 2008, 03:48 PM
  5. My Prince Edward Island Hunt.
    By romeo-1 in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Jul 26, 2007, 11:15 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0