Templers to NA before Columbus, "Ground breaking History"?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hmmm.

Perhaps the show should be "The Cult of Oak Island"?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Where did the First Nations come from?
Secondly, Indians during the 1800's did not have the skill or technology to do what has been done all over north and south america.
So that should answer your questions.
AS Erich Von Daniken has provided the evidence. it was ancient alien astronauts provided the skill and technology. :laughing7:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing to do with alien astronauts either.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If Columbus was first in the Americas where did all of the Indian mounds, fortifications here in North America come from? Also like the Mayans and Incas where did their technology and wisdom come from? What about all of the thousands of red headed giants buried all over North America? Where did they come from? History is a big JOKE. And the professors that teach it know better but not wanting to buck the system they teach false tales in hopes everyone still believes them The world and it's knowledge is growing faster than their brainwashing over the past few thousand years.

Lord, that's an arrogant attitude. I'll go out on a limb and guess you're not largely Native American by ancestry.

Where did the Europeans learn their technology? Trial and error. Same as everyone else. What works vs. what doesn't. Just because you don't understand doesn't mean someone earlier didn't. The Mississippian Culture was as impressive as the Bronze Age cultures of Europe and Asia. They just didn't pick-up on iron working fast enough.

Don't know about "all those red headed giants". Nothing mentioned in Archeology or Anthropology classes (those rascally professors holding out). Haven't come across one myself or any mention on what would appear to be a credible website.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Those Indians were descendants from the Lost Tribes of Israel.
They came over some before 600 BC.
The Holy Family came over after 70 AD. There were thousands of Europeans in America long before CC.
One day history will get it right.
Erich Von Daniken did prove that the Ark of the Covenant was really a radioactive radio for communication to the Mother ship.

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
0E1491C0-4559-4225-B121-EA3065F12282.gif

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
If Columbus was first in the Americas where did all of the Indian mounds, fortifications here in North America come from? Also like the Mayans and Incas where did their technology and wisdom come from?

It's quite possible that they just went and built them. It's not rocket science, and other cultures have done the same. Or were the folks in the New World just somehow dumber than everyone else?

What about all of the thousands of red headed giants buried all over North America? Where did they come from?

If there are thousands, it ought to be no big deal to show me a few dozen of them. Start whenever you're ready. Let me know when you've given up.

It's quite likely that they didn't come from anywhere, because they don't exist. If they do, let me know where I can see some of them. And if they do exist, that's a good question...where did they come from? It's not like other areas were plagued with red-headed giants.

And the professors that teach it know better but not wanting to buck the system they teach false tales in hopes everyone still believes them.

What would be their motivation for that, in your opinion?

The world and it's knowledge is growing faster than their brainwashing over the past few thousand years.

Alternately, the post-AOL internet has given various whackadoodles easier access to one another, and nothing accelerates crazy quite like more crazy. There were far fewer crazy and stupid people on the internet back in the nineties, when it actually took some know-how to get there. (Perhaps they were crazy too, but they didn't show it like crazy people do today.) Egalitarianism has its drawbacks.

Madmox

Mar 26, 2014
It's quite possible that they just went and built them. It's not rocket science, and other cultures have done the same. Or were the folks in the New World just somehow dumber than everyone else?

If there are thousands, it ought to be no big deal to show me a few dozen of them. Start whenever you're ready. Let me know when you've given up.

It's quite likely that they didn't come from anywhere, because they don't exist. If they do, let me know where I can see some of them. And if they do exist, that's a good question...where did they come from? It's not like other areas were plagued with red-headed giants.

Alternately, the post-AOL internet has given various whackadoodles easier access to one another, and nothing accelerates crazy quite like more crazy. There were far fewer crazy and stupid people on the internet back in the nineties, when it actually took some know-how to get there. (Perhaps they were crazy too, but they didn't show it like crazy people do today.) Egalitarianism has its drawbacks.

Fact: Dave Rishar is one of my favorite people here. Well reasoned and delightfully brutal.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You can't see the remains of these giants because the Smithsonian is hiding all the evidence in order to prevent the truth from being discovered.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1689640&d=1552341471

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... History is a big JOKE.
And the professors that teach it know better but not wanting to buck the system they teach false tales in hopes everyone still believes them The world and it's knowledge is growing faster than their brainwashing over the past few thousand years.
And you believe that the likes of Petter Amundsen, Phillip Smith, Diana Jean Muir, Zena Halpern, Scott Wolter and the other quasi historians are not a bigger JOKE with their unproven speculative theories and uncertified unconfirmed "discoveries"?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Those Indians were descendants from the Lost Tribes of Israel.
They came over some before 600 BC. The Holy Family came over after 70 AD.
There were thousands of Europeans in America long before CC.
One day history will get it right.
If history has gotten it all wrong, where is the evidence that supports these statements, Franklin?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
George Washington's ancestors the Vikings were over here 500 years before Columbus.
Washington's 16th great grandfather was Sir Ralph de Sudeley whose alleged voyage is the subject of the Cremona narrative,
"A Year To Remember" proven to be a hoax, but what Viking ancestors of Washington had anything to do with Oak Island?
Many of your genealogical connections have been erroneous like your reference to Columbus's wife being a direct Sinclair descendent.
Really, none of this has anything whatsoever to do with Templars, treasure, or Oak Island beyond bloated speculative pseudo fill in the blanks history.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions