The "U" shaped structure

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a photo of what happens on a later show why digging at Smith Cove

undewater.jpg

And they thought they had a water problem in the pit!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sorry Charlie.. What is the significance of this? Amazon/eBay was not around in the 1960's... You can also buy ancient Spanish gold coins, Spanish Gold ingots, Knights Templar artifacts on eBay. Am I missing the point of your post?

I have a pair I bought to cut leather in the 1990's before there was the marketing Interweb or Amazon. Point is that design has been in continual production for a LONG time.

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

They shouldn't have removed the plugs from the pipes ... Pandora's pipes.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a pair I bought to cut leather in the 1990's before there was the marketing Interweb or Amazon. Point is that design has been in continual production for a LONG time.
Yep.... What I found was when looking to see if there were any previous reports of a concrete tank/box/wall/trough found in Smiths Cove I was pretty amazed to find the "Lack of" stuff found there over the years of search. Given all the activity that has taken place there you would of thought that more artifacts (leftovers, rubbish etc) would be present... Those scissors were about all that has been found (metal)..

So maybe previous searchers were all environmentalists :tongue3: .... and cleaned up their building site after finishing or just so many people have been over Smiths Cove throughout the years looking for stuff that all the metal things have been found and removed with many of them never being reported...

The EXCEPTION being the Knight Templar cross....... That has managed to sit there undetected since 12/13th Century..... Now that is AMAZING...

amazed.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this just gets weirder as it goes. first thing i'd do would be to trace those pipes till they end. with two pipes , I can see several purposes, but 4 or more pipes ???

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP DĂ©us & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I re watched those bits ( I Think the earlier link I posted was missing some video)

It is very clear that the pipe is not on Dans desk when they arrive but is added during the conversation. So they must of got it from the structure. I see that Rick draws multiple holes on the sketch.

It must be a bad editing job and they will introduce the other holes/pipes later

OR

The pipe is obviously modern so they do not mention it..

I added a couple of shots of the u shaped structure fully exposed

Here is complete version of the show https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x72c9f1

It starts with 2 holes.... then a few mins later in a pan scene you see the other stuff.... they look like holes or barnacles or something... not sure but it is not a close up like when Laird was digging the 2 pipes out.

Same goes with the pipe at Dans house.... not there in the main scene but appears in a pan/swipe scene.
What the heck are these Jabronies doing?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The mysterious pipes run from Dan's septic tank to the cove......

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

View attachment 1681222

So before another BOBBIE DAZZLER can be planted and the fact that nothing had been found other than common items and previously found wharf structures (not to mention drain pipes from Dan’s septic tank), the brothers sabotage the dam in order to stop the digging and create yet another plausible deniability story as advertising dollars continue to go down....

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was a section of the drain pipes from the cove brought back to the WAR ROOM in order for Dan to smell them and state, “these smell old”,?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread