cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This afternoon I was flipping channels and saw some photos I recognized. But the show was not The Curse it was Ancient Aliens with Mr Big Hair Giorgio Tsoukalos. They were telling the story of oak island and how they thought the money pit was made and what was down there.

Funny thing this episode was copyright 2000. Four whole years before The Curse came out. Their only theory was ancient aliens.

They also showed photos of the island before the brothers tore it up. I recognized many areas.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! Amazing how far a degree in Sports Communication from Ithaca College can take you . . . if you are willing to prostitute your soul for sensationalism.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suppose the Alien treasure theory has as much actual evidence to support it as any of the other OI treasure theories...

If they are really making another 36 episodes of the show then I imagine they will explore the alien angle before they finish...

I think this picture answers how they dug the pit and did not have a water problem

MIT-Alien-Beacon_0.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread