The Knights Templar connection to Oak Island (if it's possible)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ECS, I categorically made a post revealing how my research was correct and yours was definitely lacking in substance. Since, you can for years put my research down and myself in general, I can post nothing to counter your expletives, I see no reason to further our discussions as the Moderators see fit to take down my post when I make corrections to your stomping my research into the ground.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Franklin, I am sorry that you believe that I am putting you down by asking for verification of highly questionable claims or correcting obvious misinformation.
When one makes claims of groundbreaking historical discoveries and knowing more than lettered academic historians with claims of proving them wrong, supporting evidential proof and verification of source are required and expected before being accepted as historical fact.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gave you the facts yesterday. Moderators had it removed after you cried about not reading the paper correctly as written. No need to say anything further. you can keep complaining all you want. When I can say nothing that is right and what is wrong with your post. To "H" with all of it.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
??? ? I never "cried" or made mention of "not reading the paper correctly" nor did I read this reply of which you mention. :icon_scratch:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
??? ? I never "cried" or made mention of "not reading the paper correctly" nor did I read this reply of which you mention. :icon_scratch:

You had to read the post? You replied to it. Don't you remember about me telling you that it stated 770 years for the coconut fibers carbon dating and that it was scientifically reliable within 5 %. That would place the date between 1249 and 1288 give or take six months. Read the letter again. You will see that your post of 300 years was the carbon dating of the wood that Dan Blankenship sent in to be dated. But you already know this because you read it yesterday.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Still ,whatever the alleged dated age of the coconut coir fiber, that is NOT proof that Sinclair, Templars, Capt Kidd, Illuminati, Rosicrucians, or anyone dug that pit to hide treasure or Holy Relics.
The only thing it proves is that someone found coconut coir fiber in Nova Scotia, how it got there is pure speculation.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still ,whatever the alleged dated age of the coconut coir fiber, that is NOT proof that Sinclair, Templars, Capt Kidd, Illuminati, Rosicrucians, or anyone dug that pit to hide treasure or Holy Relics.
The only thing it proves is that someone found coconut coir fiber in Nova Scotia, how it got there is pure speculation.

I am not saying the treasure is in the Money Pit. The two treasures I know of that were buried on Oak Island, one was recovered as I said yesterday but it was taken down for whatever reason I don't know? The other was still there until after the American Revolution and it had been there since 1398. Samuel Ball that bought property and lived on Oak Island in 1784 and had property given to him in the service of His Majesty Army had already been to Oak Island on the recovery and they did not succeed. He had to join the British Army so he could get land on Oak Island. They gave him Lot #31 and that my friend is the most likely place where the 1398 treasure could have been buried. Whether he got some of the treasure or the Freemasons came back and got it I do not know. I do know it was buried there and if still there when found will shake up historians point of view about "Slave Trader Christopher Columbus" founder of America but he never set foot on American Soil?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Please state which historians and when held the point of view that Christopher Columbus was the "founder of America".
Its statement like this that make your claim of having the ships manifest list of the treasure and Holy Relics brought to Nova Scotia and knowing where it is buried unbelievable and noncredible.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do not your historians claim that Slave Trader Christopher Columbus discovered America? What is your problem.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Not mine. Franklin, not mine, nor the current conscience. :laughing7:
...and what has Columbus have to do with this Oak Island discussion and the several fantastic claims you have posted as knowing as fact but are totally undocumented and unreviewed anywhere.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will never know.

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Do not your historians claim that Slave Trader Christopher Columbus discovered America? What is your problem.

I won’t pretend to know what every historian is or isn’t saying, but I know what Wikipedia is saying about the voyages of Christopher Columbus...literally three sentences in. If you Google "discovery of America," this is literally the first hit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyages_of_Christopher_Columbus

I’m not sure why someone would try to cover this up, but if someone did, they really should consider a new line of work. My history books in the eighties did not mention this, but I’d chalk that up to outdated textbooks, an underfunded education system, and institutional incompetence rather than active suppression of the facts. I’d imagine that kids today are using textbooks printed after 1960 that are more up to date.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Christopher Columbus already had the maps of Antonio Zeno that Zeno had made in 1395. These maps were used for over 300 years by sailors coming to what later became known as the America's. The maps were so worn that they were recopied in 1709. That is how accurate these maps were. Columbus knew where he was going and he knew how long it was going to take him to get there. Others had been traveling the trade winds over here for centuries. Have you ever heard of the "Ancient Knowledge" or "Knowledge of the Ancients?" This was hidden away in the two pillars by Adam and Seth for future generations to have after the Earth was destroyed either by "Water" or by "Fire" One of these pillars could survive "Water" and the other if by "Fire" would survive and the other would be lost.

I have the ships names, the ship captains, the list of the crew names, the countries they were from and how many "Knight's Templar" were on each of 8 ships that sailed to Nova Scotia in 1395 and 1398. They also had another 9 ships that had supplies and weapons. These were mostly fishing boats.

Christopher Columbus received his "Antonio Zeno Map's" through and by his wife. His wife's grandfather descended from the Sinclair Clan of Scotland.

The Knight's Templar Treasures were buried in Mahone Bay because of the Exploration trip that was made by Sir Henry Sinclair in 1395. Sinclair had already been to the waters off of Nova Scotia as a lad of 8 years old on a fishing expedition with his father as his father before him had brought his father over as a boy. The 1395 Expedition had two purposes one was to find a suitable location for the Knight's Templar to find their New Jerusalem and a location to securely bury their vast treasures. The other purpose was to send an Expedition to the West to locate some Knight's Templar that had came over in 1353 and had went West searching for the location of New Jerusalem. These Knight's had been missing since 1353 as they were killed by Indians and left the Kinsington Ruin Stones in Minot, Minnesota. I believe the date was 1362 on the Kingsington Ruin Stones. I am doing this from memory and not from documents so please do not be too harsh with comments. Other Expeditions came over usually from 30 to 40 years apart. This was to bring the son that would inherit the Oath to the brotherhood of the Covenant. They did this for generations. Once or twice one of them did not get to come over to check on the treasures due to too much to do on the home front, but they still passed this on to their sons up till they ran up on one of the sons that could not handle the responsibility and it was passed to a daughter Katherine Sinclair and she passed it down to the Wemyss Clan as they were kin. The Wemyss family along the way after 1709 passed it down to the Weems Family. And that is where the Journals of Sir Henry Sinclair was found by a relative checking on her ancestors in Tennessee. One day all of this and tons more are going to be written in our history books of the future.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The journals and map found in a truck in Greenville, Tennessee which is the basis of Diana Jean Muir's self published "THE LOST TEMPLAR JOURNALS OF PRINCE HENRY SINCLAIR,BOOK 1 1353-1395" -the title alone should raise questions, as Henry Sinclair was NOT a prince or Templar.
The very fact that she published her translations of the Latin and Middle English journals without presenting the works to professionals for analysts and verification of the journals does cast serious doubt of the validity of Muir's book.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We will see.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Christopher Columbus already had the maps of Antonio Zeno that Zeno had made in 1395.
These maps were used for over 300 years by sailors coming to what later became known as the America's.
The maps were so worn that they were recopied in 1709. That is how accurate these maps were...
The alleged ZENO MAPS originated in Nicolo Zeno's 1558 published work, and were derived by a haphazard patchwork of several existing charts, including Claudius Clavus 1427 Map of the North, Olaus Magnus 1539 Carta Marina, and Cornelius Antoniszoon's 1542 Caerte van Oostlant which were available in 1558 Venice.
None of these maps, including fabricated quiltwork Zeno map, were very accurate.
The creation of Nicolo Zeno's published book and map is based on his reading a manuscript of letters by his ancestors, brothers Antonio and Nicolo Zeno that he read as a child, then tore them to pieces, but later recreated the story and map by memory for his book.
There is NO original manuscript of this alleged voyage, just as there is NO original of the alleged Diary of Henry Sinclair.
There are no authentic documents, manuscripts, or journals from the Medieval period that support the Zeno voyage story or the voyage story of Henry Sinclair, just a series of fictions piled upon fiction by charlatan quasi historians writing fantasy revisionist pseudo history.
If one finds my final assessment wrong, please provide the answer as to why these various researchers and authors mentioned in this thread have NOT presented their "research and facts" to professional historians and academics for review verification before publication.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that what the experts have told you or is that what you believe? Either way you are dead wrong.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread