The Knights Templar connection to Oak Island (if its possible) - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: The Knights Templar connection to Oak Island (if its possible)

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6321 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Well since you already KNOW IT ALL THERE IS NO NEED TO TALK TO YOU FURTHER GOOD DAY

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12910 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by alan m View Post
    You do know that your response is typical for a person who makes wild claims without the benefit of any proof.....donít you?
    ...and when questioned or asked for documentation of these "wild claims" responds with a barbed departure.
    alan m likes this.

ca
    Elder

Nov 2016
    In the north
    Computers
    334 times
    Relic Hunting
    Ok
    Can we start with the year 1300 ?

us

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6321 times
    Quote Originally Posted by sasquash View Post
    Ok
    Can we start with the year 1300 ?
    Here you go. Exactly what you have been looking for. Answers the question about 1300 and the Carbon Dating of the Coconut Fibers.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coconut Fiber Dating.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	166.7 KB 
ID:	1742881 Sir Henry Sinclair's ship the Saint Katherine was blown upon Oak Island during a hurricane in 1398. They buried the treasure, burned the ship after three weeks of exhaustive work of trying to get it back to the water in Mahone Bay. Back then they called the Oak Island---------Dog Island. By the way the "swamp" was formed by them trying to get the Saint Katherine back to water. They also lost one other ship in the waters near there. Do not know if it had treasure or not. I believe it went down up near Halifax Harbour.
    sasquash likes this.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12910 times
    From the above posted Richard C Neiman letter, dated Sept 27,1993:
    "The sample is modern...in the "grey area" of approximately 300 years old and may not be scientifically reliable"
    300 years old from Neiman's dated letter would be 1693, NOT the 1300's, and Noted, the dating process "MAY NOT be scientifically reliable", which is Neiman's speculation based on the tests.
    Once again, this is NOT PROOF, but an attempt to fit questionable facts fabricating a pseudo history in support of a pet theory.
    In no way is this evidence that Sir Henry Sinclair sailed a ship named SAINT KATHERINE that "was blown upon Oak Island during a hurricane in 1398".

au
    Sep 2004
    Eaglehawk
    GPX
    1128 times
    Banner Finds (4)
    Hi Why would either the Jews or the Catholics tell North American Protestants where the Arc of Covenant or anything else was ? NEVER FACt TP

us

Jun 2012
    6321 times
    ECS, I categorically made a post revealing how my research was correct and yours was definitely lacking in substance. Since, you can for years put my research down and myself in general, I can post nothing to counter your expletives, I see no reason to further our discussions as the Moderators see fit to take down my post when I make corrections to your stomping my research into the ground.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12910 times
    Franklin, I am sorry that you believe that I am putting you down by asking for verification of highly questionable claims or correcting obvious misinformation.
    When one makes claims of groundbreaking historical discoveries and knowing more than lettered academic historians with claims of proving them wrong, supporting evidential proof and verification of source are required and expected before being accepted as historical fact.

us

Jun 2012
    6321 times
    I gave you the facts yesterday. Moderators had it removed after you cried about not reading the paper correctly as written. No need to say anything further. you can keep complaining all you want. When I can say nothing that is right and what is wrong with your post. To "H" with all of it.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12910 times
    ? I never "cried" or made mention of "not reading the paper correctly" nor did I read this reply of which you mention.

us

Jun 2012
    6321 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    ? I never "cried" or made mention of "not reading the paper correctly" nor did I read this reply of which you mention.
    You had to read the post? You replied to it. Don't you remember about me telling you that it stated 770 years for the coconut fibers carbon dating and that it was scientifically reliable within 5 %. That would place the date between 1249 and 1288 give or take six months. Read the letter again. You will see that your post of 300 years was the carbon dating of the wood that Dan Blankenship sent in to be dated. But you already know this because you read it yesterday.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12910 times
    Still ,whatever the alleged dated age of the coconut coir fiber, that is NOT proof that Sinclair, Templars, Capt Kidd, Illuminati, Rosicrucians, or anyone dug that pit to hide treasure or Holy Relics.
    The only thing it proves is that someone found coconut coir fiber in Nova Scotia, how it got there is pure speculation.

Jun 2007
    13728 times
    Blame it on ALIENS; lights were seen above the "hole"... UFO's!

us

Jun 2012
    6321 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ECS View Post
    Still ,whatever the alleged dated age of the coconut coir fiber, that is NOT proof that Sinclair, Templars, Capt Kidd, Illuminati, Rosicrucians, or anyone dug that pit to hide treasure or Holy Relics.
    The only thing it proves is that someone found coconut coir fiber in Nova Scotia, how it got there is pure speculation.
    I am not saying the treasure is in the Money Pit. The two treasures I know of that were buried on Oak Island, one was recovered as I said yesterday but it was taken down for whatever reason I don't know? The other was still there until after the American Revolution and it had been there since 1398. Samuel Ball that bought property and lived on Oak Island in 1784 and had property given to him in the service of His Majesty Army had already been to Oak Island on the recovery and they did not succeed. He had to join the British Army so he could get land on Oak Island. They gave him Lot #31 and that my friend is the most likely place where the 1398 treasure could have been buried. Whether he got some of the treasure or the Freemasons came back and got it I do not know. I do know it was buried there and if still there when found will shake up historians point of view about "Slave Trader Christopher Columbus" founder of America but he never set foot on American Soil?

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    12910 times
    Please state which historians and when held the point of view that Christopher Columbus was the "founder of America".
    Its statement like this that make your claim of having the ships manifest list of the treasure and Holy Relics brought to Nova Scotia and knowing where it is buried unbelievable and noncredible.
    alan m likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links