The Knights Templar connection to Oak Island (if it's possible)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Possibility that the KT had contact with the Norse ?

The Knight's Templar were in hiding after 1307 and bloody Friday the 13th. They changed their names to Knight's of St. John and other names. In Scotland, The Knight's Templar was reorganized under "The Order of Saint Andrew" after the Battle of Bannockburn with King Bruce as the Grandmaster. Later, King James I was the Grandmaster and several other Kings until the mid 1660's. Something spectacular happened after that? But the KT lived on. After October 13, 1307 the Order of St. John left France for Scotland landing on the West Coast. I know where they stayed but I can not disclose. The Scots under the Sinclairs had been coming to the land west known as Vineland for hundreds of years. Sir Henry Sinclair came over fishing while only a boy. He later led two expeditons to Nova Scotia (New Scotland) bringing ships and treasure. Whether it is on Oak Island is yet to be seen. It was there a long long time ago and may have been added to over the next 300 or 400 years? But to answer your question, yes the Knight's Templar had contact with the Norse and the North American Indians.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
To what Norse do you refer? The Viking period was from 793-1066, which predated the Templars...
...or is documented that the Vikings came in contact with North American Indians, but nowhere is any real documentation that the Templars ever reach North America or came in contact with Native Americans, nor is there any accepted legitimate documentation that Henry Sinclair ever sailed to Nova Scotia beyond the claims made by Andrew Sinclair in his 1992 book "THE SWORD AND THE GRAIL".
The belief that Scottish Rite Freemasons as being Templars originates with the mentor of Prince Charles Edward Stuart, Andrew Michael Ramsey, a 1723 member of the Order of St Lazarus of Jerusalem and a Freemason, who wrote "Every mason is a Templar".
There is no evidence that King James I of England was ever a Freemason or a Templar.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not just King James I but every King from King Bruce of Scotland to King James II in 1600's. you look up the dates not got time to worry about it.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Where is this documentation that these kings were all were Templars or Freemasons?
Did that also come out of the book that claimed that Sinclair led a Templar 300 strong cavalry charge at Bannockburn?
...and how does this connect to your claim that the Templars were in contact with the Norse and Native North Americans?

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You figure it out?
I already know.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Nothing there to "figure out" because there is NO DOCUMENTED EVIDENCE to support the statements made on your post #3 concerning James I and other kings being Freemasons or that the Templars had contact with the Norse and Native North Americans.
If you actually had such documented proof of these statements, you would cite the source as a legitimate historian would do, instead of playing the "I know something that nobody else does" game while spreading pseudo history as fact.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am spreading nothing. I am only answering the questions to the thread that are asked. If you want documented proof of everything posters talk about--------Find it yourself.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The two questions on this thread asked if there was any proven connection to the Templars and Oak Island prior to 1307 and whether the Templars had contact with the Norse.
Robert Bruce, Henry Sinclair, Bannockburn, King James I and the Order of St Andrew do not address nor answer the questions posed by OP of this thread.
You have yet to provide accepted documented evidence that Sir Henry Sinclair actually sailed to Nova Scotia, that didn't originate from either Andrew Sinclair's book or other quasi historians pedaling pseudo history for fun and profit to eager gullible that believe in any conspiracy tale that counters true history.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Henry Sinclair made three voyages to Nova Scotia not particularly Oak Island. His father before him made numerous trips as did his father before him. Source. Find it.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am spreading nothing. I am only answering the questions to the thread that are asked. If you want documented proof of everything posters talk about--------Find it yourself.
You do know that your response is typical for a person who makes wild claims without the benefit of any proof.....don’t you?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You do know that your response is typical for a person who makes wild claims without the benefit of any proof.....don’t you?

All of my wild claims are not so wild, I just do not give my information out to anyone that disagrees with me. This is a forum to discuss thoughts and ideas, it is not a court of law, where all the facts have to be brought forward. I know what I know and it is a lot more than I post on these forums. When you research treasures as I have for over 60 years then you may know a little bit about lost treasures.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
All of my wild claims are not so wild, I just do not give my information out to anyone that disagrees with me. This is a forum to discuss thoughts and ideas, it is not a court of law, where all the facts have to be brought forward. I know what I know and it is a lot more than I post on these forums. When you research treasures as I have for over 60 years then you may know a little bit about lost treasures.
I am not insinuating that you know nothing, I am just suggesting that maybe a few tidbits of proof may go a long way in reducing the amount of flak, also, if you are truly interested in discovering hidden or lost history, then you may understand that desire in others, I am sure that you do not accept information without some proof or credibility of the source. What is going on here is simply a difference in what each person accepts as valid proof of information presented.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Henry Sinclair made three voyages to Nova Scotia not particularly Oak Island. His father before him made numerous trips as did his father before him. Source. Find it.
Yes, I know where this alleged "proof" originated, and has been deemed a HOAX several times by actual real certified academic historians, just as the claim that Henry Sinclair led a charge of 300 Templars at Bannockburn, or that Shakespeare was illiterate and all his sonnets and plays were written by others ,including Francis Bacon who placed encoded messages in them so that a Norwegian church organist could discover that they led to treasure buried at Oak Island.
So far, most of your grand statements lack credibility and do not stand against real actual researched documented history.
If you really have real hard evidence that can support these claims that run counter to accepted researched documented history, produce the source, which has been requested on another thread, but blatantly avoid.
Without these citations, all these claims of "I know what I know" because of researching treasure tales for 60 years is nothing more than just wild claims of speculative force fitted fabricated facts for one's personal theory that are "full of sound and fury, but signify nothing" and lack any believable credibility.
*NOTE* That last quote was written by William Shakespeare and contains no hidden coded ciphers placed by Francis Bacon.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well since you already KNOW IT ALL THERE IS NO NEED TO TALK TO YOU FURTHER GOOD DAY

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

...and when questioned or asked for documentation of these "wild claims" responds with a barbed departure.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok
Can we start with the year 1300 ?

Here you go. Exactly what you have been looking for. Answers the question about 1300 and the Carbon Dating of the Coconut Fibers. Coconut Fiber Dating.jpg Sir Henry Sinclair's ship the Saint Katherine was blown upon Oak Island during a hurricane in 1398. They buried the treasure, burned the ship after three weeks of exhaustive work of trying to get it back to the water in Mahone Bay. Back then they called the Oak Island---------Dog Island. By the way the "swamp" was formed by them trying to get the Saint Katherine back to water. They also lost one other ship in the waters near there. Do not know if it had treasure or not. I believe it went down up near Halifax Harbour.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
From the above posted Richard C Neiman letter, dated Sept 27,1993:
"The sample is modern...in the "grey area" of approximately 300 years old and may not be scientifically reliable"
300 years old from Neiman's dated letter would be 1693, NOT the 1300's, and Noted, the dating process "MAY NOT be scientifically reliable", which is Neiman's speculation based on the tests.
Once again, this is NOT PROOF, but an attempt to fit questionable facts fabricating a pseudo history in support of a pet theory.
In no way is this evidence that Sir Henry Sinclair sailed a ship named SAINT KATHERINE that "was blown upon Oak Island during a hurricane in 1398".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread