Is anyone going to watch the upcoming Oak Island TV show in Nov. 2019?

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Major Find on Oak Island. Archeologist are being called in from all over the World. No one will say what they have found?

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You won't know until the last episode of the season. :dontknow:

BrianD

Greenie
Oct 5, 2019
Midwest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't watch it anymore, realized it's just a tv show and fake like the rest.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Major Find on Oak Island. Archeologist are being called in from all over the World. No one will say what they have found?

Most likely as you always say the treasure was here but was removed but there still is that big empty hole that proves there was a treasure and that treasure was removed.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Good for You...now watch The Curse Of Oak Island...like it was intended to be watched!
q
178CFF17-87E2-41D9-8C74-E655AE194649.jpeg

Mike Mercury

Dec 14, 2015
southwest Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will watch; but for the reasons I've watched all along... the tech being used. Very interesting; a lot of methods I were not aware of.

The "story" of possible lost treasure there was never the sole reason I ever watched. Always enjoyed when Dan Blankenship was on; RIP.

Pick_axe

May 3, 2015
Columbus NM
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Minelab Excalibur 1000,
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd rather cut an apple in half and watch it brown.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yet you and many others made the time to come in here and post. Must be somewhat interested in whats going on huh?

OP
OP
S

Steamboat

Feb 20, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I am interested in what's going on, but I hate wasting my time watching a show that doesn't really show anything. They promise big things but up till now they have not delivered.

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually here in Montana we had locals worried that the two treasure hunters looking for the gold along the Big Horn river might find it. I told them their only after film footage which was the case. Like I still say I never watched the show even though I was in it.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
yet you and many others made the time to come in here and post. Must be somewhat interested in whats going on huh?
If it wasn’t for Franklin, or Robot, and a few others, this whole thread would have died with season 1, since there is nothing new worth discussing coming from the bozo brothers

ArfieBoy

Silver Member
Aug 11, 2011
N.E. Oregon
Detector(s) used
Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No I won't watch it. I've seen 2 or 3 episodes, but I was burnt out on Oak Island years ago because of the bullwhit about it for forever... . It has long been overdone in print books, pamphlets, articles, etc.) and in the visual media and now on social media and sites. ! Everything I've read and seen about it is just more "bullwhit!"

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard from another source last night that a major find has been made. Archeologist have been called in and citizens in their area have noticed "security" they have never seen before. What it is I do not know as people I know will or can not say what it is? I wish them luck.

I do not post regular as I should. I have been on the trail of the "Ark of the Covenant." I have tracked it through history. I found where it was in the early 1600's and moved. Then again was moved in the mid to late 1600's across the Atlantic. I have tracked it all over the places it has went in this country. I have narrowed it down to two locations. One is if the Founding Fathers moved it which I have not decided on as being true totally and the other is where it is located if the Founding Fathers did not know where it was located. Could it still be there?

I might add, I do not believe it is or ever was on Oak Island, Nova Scotia.

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I heard from another source last night that a major find has been made. Archeologist have been called in and citizens in their area have noticed "security" they have never seen before. What it is I do not know as people I know will or can not say what it is? I wish them luck.

I do not post regular as I should. I have been on the trail of the "Ark of the Covenant." I have tracked it through history. I found where it was in the early 1600's and moved. Then again was moved in the mid to late 1600's across the Atlantic. I have tracked it all over the places it has went in this country. I have narrowed it down to two locations. One is if the Founding Fathers moved it which I have not decided on as being true totally and the other is where it is located if the Founding Fathers did not know where it was located. Could it still be there?

I might add, I do not believe it is or ever was on Oak Island, Nova Scotia.
OK, so which route was taken when the Ark left the Levant?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By Levant, you mean the area in around Syria? Good question. The Ark of the Covenant of God was taken to Mount Petra by the Prophet Jeremiah in or around 587 B.C. It stayed there until it was recovered by Sir Ralph De Sudeley in or around 1189 A.D. making 1776 years from the time it was cancelled until it was recovered and carried to France by the Knight's Templar. So to answer your question it would have been going in a Northwest Direction from the Levant to France.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
By Levant, you mean the area in around Syria? Good question. The Ark of the Covenant of God was taken to Mount Petra by the Prophet Jeremiah in or around 587 B.C. It stayed there until it was recovered by Sir Ralph De Sudeley in or around 1189 A.D. making 1776 years from the time it was cancelled until it was recovered and carried to France by the Knight's Templar. So to answer your question it would have been going in a Northwest Direction from the Levant to France.
I know you hate this but I must ask, do you have any evidence to support your conclusion?

Last edited:

Doug H

May 23, 2014
Cumberland, VA
Detector(s) used
White's coinmaster pro
Garrett at pro
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Other
I've read on a couple of sites that the big find this year is a ship in the swamp...who knows

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread