Is anyone going to watch the upcoming Oak Island TV show in Nov. 2019? - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Is anyone going to watch the upcoming Oak Island TV show in Nov. 2019?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Jan 2015
    Triad NC
    326 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    yet you and many others made the time to come in here and post. Must be somewhat interested in whats going on huh?
    Ponchosportal likes this.

Feb 2018
    30 times
    Yes, I am interested in what's going on, but I hate wasting my time watching a show that doesn't really show anything. They promise big things but up till now they have not delivered.
    alan m and ECS like this.

Oct 2016
    1157 times
    Researching Treasure Stories Author
    Actually here in Montana we had locals worried that the two treasure hunters looking for the gold along the Big Horn river might find it. I told them their only after film footage which was the case. Like I still say I never watched the show even though I was in it.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    1426 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by n2mini View Post
    yet you and many others made the time to come in here and post. Must be somewhat interested in whats going on huh?
    If it wasnít for Franklin, or Robot, and a few others, this whole thread would have died with season 1, since there is nothing new worth discussing coming from the bozo brothers
    ECS likes this.
    time for another drink

us
    "Call me ArfieBoy"

Aug 2011
    N.E. Oregon
    Compass X-70, II, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass X-100
    76 times
    No I won't watch it. I've seen 2 or 3 episodes, but I was burnt out on Oak Island years ago because of the bullwhit about it for forever... . It has long been overdone in print books, pamphlets, articles, etc.) and in the visual media and now on social media and sites. ! Everything I've read and seen about it is just more "bullwhit!"
    alan m likes this.

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6360 times
    I heard from another source last night that a major find has been made. Archeologist have been called in and citizens in their area have noticed "security" they have never seen before. What it is I do not know as people I know will or can not say what it is? I wish them luck.

I do not post regular as I should. I have been on the trail of the "Ark of the Covenant." I have tracked it through history. I found where it was in the early 1600's and moved. Then again was moved in the mid to late 1600's across the Atlantic. I have tracked it all over the places it has went in this country. I have narrowed it down to two locations. One is if the Founding Fathers moved it which I have not decided on as being true totally and the other is where it is located if the Founding Fathers did not know where it was located. Could it still be there?

I might add, I do not believe it is or ever was on Oak Island, Nova Scotia.
    Last edited by franklin; Oct 08, 2019 at 03:18 PM.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    1426 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I heard from another source last night that a major find has been made. Archeologist have been called in and citizens in their area have noticed "security" they have never seen before. What it is I do not know as people I know will or can not say what it is? I wish them luck.

I do not post regular as I should. I have been on the trail of the "Ark of the Covenant." I have tracked it through history. I found where it was in the early 1600's and moved. Then again was moved in the mid to late 1600's across the Atlantic. I have tracked it all over the places it has went in this country. I have narrowed it down to two locations. One is if the Founding Fathers moved it which I have not decided on as being true totally and the other is where it is located if the Founding Fathers did not know where it was located. Could it still be there?

I might add, I do not believe it is or ever was on Oak Island, Nova Scotia.
    OK, so which route was taken when the Ark left the Levant?
    time for another drink

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6360 times
    By Levant, you mean the area in around Syria? Good question. The Ark of the Covenant of God was taken to Mount Petra by the Prophet Jeremiah in or around 587 B.C. It stayed there until it was recovered by Sir Ralph De Sudeley in or around 1189 A.D. making 1776 years from the time it was cancelled until it was recovered and carried to France by the Knight's Templar. So to answer your question it would have been going in a Northwest Direction from the Levant to France.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    1426 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    By Levant, you mean the area in around Syria? Good question. The Ark of the Covenant of God was taken to Mount Petra by the Prophet Jeremiah in or around 587 B.C. It stayed there until it was recovered by Sir Ralph De Sudeley in or around 1189 A.D. making 1776 years from the time it was cancelled until it was recovered and carried to France by the Knight's Templar. So to answer your question it would have been going in a Northwest Direction from the Levant to France.
    I know you hate this but I must ask, do you have any evidence to support your conclusion?
    Last edited by alan m; Oct 08, 2019 at 08:23 PM.
    ECS likes this.
    time for another drink

us
    May 2014
    Cumberland, VA
    White's coinmaster pro Garrett at pro Equinox 600
    137 times
    Anywhere I can find coins
    I've read on a couple of sites that the big find this year is a ship in the swamp...who knows

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    13663 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Ralph de Sudeley of the Cremona Document who set up a "holy relic" museum at his estate, charged admission and sold splinters of the True Cross souvenirs to visitors.
    If de Sudeley recovered the Ark of the Covenant "in or around 1189 AD", he would have it included in his money generating museum, it would have been recorded in the Feet of Fines, and son, Otuel, continued their tourist attraction after his father's death.
    There is no documented evidence that Ralph de Sudeley ever recovered the Ark of the Covenant, just another example of speculation presented as fact.
    alan m likes this.

Charter Member
    ca
    Mar 2014
    997 times
    Oak Island Treasure

Let's Get One Thing Straight...Who Are The Real...Bozo Brothers Here!

Quote Originally Posted by alan m View Post
    If it wasnít for Franklin, or Robot, and a few others, this whole thread would have died with season 1, since there is nothing new worth discussing coming from the bozo brothers
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Let's Get One Thing Straight 2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	105.4 KB 
ID:	1760159

Nearly 50 Million People watched Season 6 and you Alan M and a few of your Cronies are here as Skeptics...Who Are The Real...Bozos!
    The search for "Truth" and "Justice" is my "Prime Directive."

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11815 times
    Metal Detecting
    30 million suckers watched Geraldo find an empty bottle in Al Capone's Vault.

How many people watched American Idol or NASCAR?

Don't confuse television with intelligence. No brains required.
    alan m, KANACKI, sasquash and 2 others like this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    1426 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Robot View Post

Nearly 50 Million People watched Season 6 and you Alan M and a few of your Cronies are here as Skeptics...Who Are The Real...Bozos!
    You remember this after season 7 ends and they still havenít found ****, we will know for sure who the bozos are,
    time for another drink

Charter Member
    us
    Well reasoned and delightfully brutal

Mar 2008
    WA
    Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
    1634 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Robot View Post

Star Wars: The Force Awakens was viewed 128 million times in one day. Does that mean that people that didn't watch it are bozos?

https://money.cnn.com/2015/10/23/med...ews/index.html
    KANACKI, alan m and sasquash like this.
    Avatar taken from "The Biting Pear of Salamanca." See the original here: http://ursulav.deviantart.com/art/Th...manca-29677500

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links