Is anyone going to watch the upcoming Oak Island TV show in Nov. 2019? - Page 4
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Thread: Is anyone going to watch the upcoming Oak Island TV show in Nov. 2019?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Apr 2003
    87 times
    Yes, unfortunately it's the same few appearing here making grand claims about it being real, or the crew found treasure on the island, or that there was an announcement the UN or archaeologists are assembling (that no one else can find) etc etc.

The telling thing after each of their announcements or claim that is wrong or made up they just act like they never said it and keep doing the same thing over and over as if they don't realise how stupid it looks.
    Last edited by freeman; Oct 09, 2019 at 01:18 AM.
    alan m and ECS like this.

Jan 2015
    Triad NC
    326 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by alan m View Post
    If it wasnít for Franklin, or Robot, and a few others, this whole thread would have died with season 1, since there is nothing new worth discussing coming from the bozo brothers
    any yet, there are 3 or 4 threads on here with activity almost everyday for the years since... and it's the skeptics that actually keep the threads alive, not sure why they are here but thanks for keeping the forums threads alive...
    sasquash likes this.

us
    Feb 2010
    Formerly NH now East Tennessee
    Garrett GtaX1250
    3175 times
    I hate the narrator. "A mysterious bit of trash ? Could it be the key to solving the mystery?" Just shut up....
    alan m and RustyGold like this.
    Live Free or Die

us
    Jan 2017
    Pennsylvania
    121 times

Ship Found?

If they find a Ship in the Swamp, I'd watch.
    That's a cool treasure in my book.
    Probably watch anyway with DVR remote in-hand, FFW ready.

Skeptics need spiritual weed as per Sasquash to loosen up so as to not take everything so convoluted.

Your Bud Aurum
    sasquash likes this.

Nov 2015
    94 times
    The first 4 years, I watched when televised, commercials and all.
    I will record the episodes and watch, with out commercials, just like last year, and the year before.

Born in 1963, I read the story in some hand me down Readers Digest's, around 1974-75.

Every once in a while, I would get stacks of old Popular Science/ Mechanics, Readers Digest's, Guns & Ammo, Nat Geo.

My extended family would pass around these collected magazines while adding their own contributions for the younger generation.

My Dad got me my own 1st subscription which was Boy's Life.
    Around 75-76, I was going to the library weekly, reading everything Verne, Wells & Poe and some others had written.

I am in awe of the physical, mental, perseverance and fortitude, what some of the original trailblazers did, R Restall & D Blankenship.

I am excited and look forward, to see the application of newer technologies by the brothers, and the results.

I love watching what the brothers do year after year, I am living out a secret childhood fantasy tagging along on their hunt.

For that I am very Thankful!!!!

So yes, I will be watching again this year.

Respectfully, tim
    RustyGold and Mr bigshot like this.

ca
    Jan 2015
    Canada
    121 times
    haven't watched since season 2 ? If I want to know what happened on the show, I can quickly find the answer on TN or Reddit. Don't havta waste 1 hr of my life listening to Mr. Clotworthy.
    alan m likes this.

ca
    Elder

Nov 2016
    Winter is coming
    Computers
    345 times
    Relic Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Aurum View Post
    If they find a Ship in the Swamp, I'd watch.
    That's a cool treasure in my book.
    Probably watch anyway with DVR remote in-hand, FFW ready.

Skeptics need spiritual weed as per Sasquash to loosen up so as to not take everything so convoluted.

Your Bud Aurum
    Spiritual weed and something to eat !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	77E69717-65AA-4428-B42F-247B83A60F19.gif 
Views:	11 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	1760248

But don't try this at home ...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	91456416-4A68-4F62-84CD-CFEA2EED1506.gif 
Views:	10 
Size:	872.1 KB 
ID:	1760255

Good season 7 ...
    Last edited by sasquash; Oct 09, 2019 at 10:38 AM.

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    11815 times
    Metal Detecting
    Quote Originally Posted by n2mini View Post
    any yet, there are 3 or 4 threads on here with activity almost everyday for the years since... and it's the skeptics that actually keep the threads alive, not sure why they are here but thanks for keeping the forums threads alive...
    You spray for carpenter ants in the areas of a home that have damp wood. The sound wood doesn't need to be sprayed. If you see what I'm getting at. ;-)
    Last edited by Charlie P. (NY); Oct 09, 2019 at 01:17 PM.
    alan m likes this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    1428 times
    Cache Hunting
    You stated it yourself, without the skeptics, all of the OI worshipers would have nothing to talk about, because nothing is happening on OI worth talking about, very funny though
    ECS likes this.
    time for another drink

Jan 2015
    Triad NC
    326 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie P. (NY) View Post
    You spray for carpenter ants in the areas of a home that have damp wood. The sound wood doesn't need to be sprayed. If you see what I'm getting at. ;-)
    To be honest I'm not sure how to respond to that.. Are you saying your in here to save us from ourselves with your mighty wisdom ( we the believers are the damp wood ) or what?

Jan 2015
    Triad NC
    326 times
    Quote Originally Posted by alan m View Post
    You stated it yourself, without the skeptics, all of the OI worshipers would have nothing to talk about, because nothing is happening on OI worth talking about, very funny though
    Not near as funny or rather ironic as to the skeptics spending so much time in here and watching a show they hate and don't believe any of the story is true or ever happened...
    sasquash likes this.

us
    Sep 2019
    Georgia
    Fisher F22
    36 times
    Aren’t shows like that pre recorded? The season you are getting ready to watch has already been filmed. If they found something, you would know it before the season ever started.
    alan m, NHBandit and Pick_axe like this.
    One thing is clear: The Founding Fathers never intended a nation where citizens would pay nearly half of everything they earn to the government.-Ron Paul

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    1428 times
    Cache Hunting
    Not near as funny or rather ironic as to the skeptics spending so much time in here and watching a show they hate and don't believe any of the story is true or ever happened...
    We are not watching the show, we are just here to mess with you OI worshipers
    ECS likes this.
    time for another drink

us
    Nov 2011
    XP Deus
    963 times
    everything about that show is goofy, but Marty's okay. I really dislike the camera going in and out, back and forth. It's weird. maybe it's just me. but I don't care to watch all guys show.
    Last edited by signal_line; Oct 09, 2019 at 03:54 PM.
    alan m likes this.
    Love transcends this world we live in to Heaven.
    I'll leave it to you to figure out where the opposite goes.

If your heart is in it you will find a thousand ways to achieve your goal.
    If your heart is not in it you will find a thousand excuses.

Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
    Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!

L-rods are obsolete.

May you never take one single breath for granted.

ECS
    us
    Mar 2012
    Ocala,Florida
    13663 times
    Treasurehunting & Historical research
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    I heard from another source last night that a major find has been made.
    Archeologist have been called in and citizens in their area have noticed "security" they have never seen before. What it is I do not know as people I know will or can not say what it is? ...
    Is there any verification of this "security" that Nova Scotia citizens had never seen or experienced before?
    An operation this large would be noticed and mention by the Canadian news media.
    So far, silence.
    alan m likes this.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links