Is anyone going to watch the upcoming Oak Island TV show in Nov. 2019?

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh...Those Fake News Media!

No mention of a major find, archaeologists arriving from around the world, or high security the likes of which haver never been seen in Nova Scotia?
Once again, it seems someone has posted misinformation as fact.

Fake News.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Willamswilliam, please, no spamming.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
According to the "curse".....one more has to die before the treasure will be found. Which one of this bunch will step up and take one for the team so that they can finally find the stinking treasure?

Someone could see that far into the future but they couldn't see what the treasure actually was or where specifically it is on the Island? Uh huh.

Maybe they were talking about the seasons of TV that had to be killed off?

OP
OP
S

Steamboat

Feb 20, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those that will be watching, please post if anything significant is found.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have yet to watch a single episode, and my life is the better for it.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have yet to watch a single episode, and my life is the better for it.
Now that is an interesting claim... How do you possibly know that? If you do not know what your life would of been like if you had watched an/many episodes.... It seems you are just guessing:happysmiley:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that is an interesting claim... How do you possibly know that? If you do not know what your life would of been like if you had watched an/many episodes.... It seems you are just guessing:happysmiley:

I know it because I occasionally visit this forum and read some of the threads, and I find that after I have done so I tell myself, "That was a complete waste of time." Anything to do with the Oak Island Pit is, in fact, a waste of time. That's not a guess.

Edit: 3 more minutes of my life are gone...

sasquash

Nov 2, 2016
North of Quebec
Detector(s) used
Computers
Primary Interest:
Other
...and genuine Templar Oak Island coconut coir! Get out those Zig Zags, Sasquash.

Give me a metal detector and some coconut coir to smoke and I will find something unusual (roman sword, galeon spike, 90 foot stone, rotten wood, and more coconut coir to smoke).

Doug from NS

Apr 21, 2019
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Currently Fisher F75LTD SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I watch the show and laugh and laugh and laugh, it is fun to yell at the screen

I live 1/2 hour from Oak Island and have found more on the mainland with my metal detector then they will ever find.

I once overheard a number of local engineers who work with a company affiliated with the show roaring with laughter and talking about 'more money than brains'.

The money pit is just that, a money pit, nothing to see here folks. There was some silver scattered on the island about 2 feet down but it is long gone. Poor people ended up rich 200 years ago. This happened in other parts on Nova Scotia too, Halls Harbour is one place.

Isle Haute in the Bay of Fundy did have pirate treasure, it was found in 1952 in the palm of a skeletons hand (supposedly). https://www.thechronicleherald.ca/l...f-this-disappearing-island-in-the-bay-245808/

1_jl_PxDYJO18H3tZOI_9zXA.jpg

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would not put the Oak Island Crew down that much? You have to admire them for their conviction of staying at it for all these years. They may not strike gold but they have down a hell of lot of hard work in trying to satisfy everyone's curiosity and wishing they could go there and dig. I am waiting on the conclusion of this hunt in the next 33 shows. Since everyone has laughed and ridiculed them to shame, I only hope they get the last laugh.

I know the Holy Relics are not on Oak Island, but there was an enormous treasure left there. I do not believe it is as hard to get to or as complicated as all those shafts and tunnels. But whether after over 600 years since the treasure was buried there, there is still a small chance it is still on Oak Island.

MCX

Apr 21, 2018
NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
More money than brains? I'm guessing having the #1 rated cable show for several years means that they've found their treasure and are making a LOT more than they're spending. They're laughing all the way to the bank.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions