Season 7 - The story goes on... - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Season 7 - The story goes on...

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    ca
    Jan 2015
    Canada
    128 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by gazzahk View Post
    I read somewhere that a chest of that approx sized filled with with gold would weigh ~2 tonnes.
    https://www.paraesthesia.com/archive...reasure-chest/
    gazzahk likes this.

Nov 2015
    1240 times
    Quote Originally Posted by petetherocker View Post
    I read somewhere that a chest of that approx sized filled with with gold would weigh ~2 tonnes.
    https://www.paraesthesia.com/archive...reasure-chest/
    lol... So all those TV pirate shows/movies etc have been lying to us when they have 2 people carrying it....

Still I don't think the Laginas will have much trouble carting the treasure they find on OI.

Having said that Marty has lost weight and is looking pretty unhealthy.

It is pretty funny that the only dry holes they have managed to dig are directly under the swamp...
    MikeN likes this.
    Live the moment...

Nov 2015
    1240 times
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    In stead of doing gpr scans to locate the box drain shaft leading to the Money Pit, would not it have been easier to slowly uncover the two stones in a notch shape and whatever was behind it, then take a compass reading and drill along that line or either excavate along that line until you come to the Money Pit Shaft. A gpr scan is like the useless sonic blasting scans nothing but high dollar crap.
    Yep.. It is pretty obvious they have long ago given up looking treasure. Now they are simply trying to find things to fill up 30+ hours of TV.

It does not seem that money is an issue they are facing. So simply need to find things to do.

Some of it is interesting but much of it is not. The hardest thing to believe about the whole show now is that there are still people around that think treasure may be buried in the money pit area...... I do not believe anyone involved with the show believes this to be the case...
    NYbread, alan m and petetherocker like this.
    Live the moment...

us
    Feb 2019
    Phillipsburg, Warren County, New Jersey
    Makro Multi Kruzer Nokta Simplex+ Nokta PulseDive
    90 times
    Metal Detecting
    I still want to see Gary do some detecting on that neighboring island they briefly looked at last season.

Feb 2008
    109 times
    Quote Originally Posted by HIO View Post
    Am I missing something here? I did not think the Discovery Channel had anything to do with Oak Island.
    DIscovery, INC owns Discovery Channel, Travel Channel and a slew of other broadcast channels
    NYbread likes this.

HIO

Oct 2019
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Caryl View Post
    DIscovery, INC owns Discovery Channel, Travel Channel and a slew of other broadcast channels
    Yes, but History is owned by A&E Networks, a joint venture between Hearst Communications & Disney.
    MikeN likes this.

ca
    Elder

Nov 2016
    North of the wall
    Computers
    358 times
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8C1F6592-D400-4F41-82CC-31D0030424D0.gif 
Views:	29 
Size:	3.97 MB 
ID:	1772070
    Last edited by Treasure_Hunter; Nov 20, 2019 at 06:20 PM.
    franklin, Eldo and etex like this.
    Winter is coming !

us
    Professional Treasure Hunter

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6504 times
    I'm going to rent a room on Fl gold coast and find treasure of my own. Best part of post. I am green with envy.
    NYbread likes this.

Apr 2019
    21 times
    some randon dude signs up and claims to work on the show with as much or maybe even less evidence than franklin to back up his claims and you all just automatically believe him? hilarious.
    HIO, sasquash and etex like this.

RW
    us
    Ron

Feb 2007
    Fort Worth'ish
    Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
    698 times
    Cache Hunting
    Robert Dazzler... LOL at the name! I want to hear you say pewter.
    NYbread, sasquash and etex like this.

us

Jun 2012
    Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
    6504 times
    Quote Originally Posted by alan m View Post
    So say the random dude,
    alan m, A question please. You do not have to answer should your vows to the freemasons not permit it. But I would like to know if you or any one of the freemasons know what the staircase with the numbers 3,5,7 mean?

I mention this because I too was mentioned with the random dud. I will tell you right off, I know the correct answer to this question. Let me see if the masons are in the know?

us
    "Is that a Geiger Counter?"

Feb 2006
    South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands
    Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
    12157 times
    Metal Detecting
    Here I figured they were just playing Hopscotch.

AARC likes this.
    America was founded by tough hell-raisers. Rugged citizens who evaded taxes, spoke strongly against tyranny, grew tobacco, brewed beer, distilled spirits, and smuggled weapons. And it will be saved by those same types of citizens.

us

Jun 2012
    6504 times
    No actually the 3, 5, 7 is the origin of mankind or in other words where man came from and how to get back to the origin.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2011
    Gold canyon AZ
    1509 times
    Cache Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin View Post
    alan m, A question please. You do not have to answer should your vows to the freemasons not permit it. But I would like to know if you or any one of the freemasons know what the staircase with the numbers 3,5,7 mean?

I mention this because I too was mentioned with the random dud. I will tell you right off, I know the correct answer to this question. Let me see if the masons are in the know?
    I am sure that my answer will not agree with yours, not that either one is totally right or wrong.
    there are two schools of thought which run parallel in Freemasonry, one is traditional, the other esoteric. I do not subscribe to the esoteric line since it did not exist until after Albert Pike.
    the traditional answer to your question is;
    3 represents the three degrees, the three pillars, and the three primary virtues of brotherly love, relief and truth. Or, Faith, Hope and Charity.
    5 represents the five senses, the five architect styles represented by five columns, Doric, Ionic, Tuscan, Corinthian, and Composite.
    7 represents the seven liberal arts and sciences.
    it is not as exciting or interesting as the esoteric relationships, however, there is a lot that can be learned about Freemasons by the study of these.
    sasquash likes this.
    time for another drink

us

Jun 2012
    6504 times
    Quote Originally Posted by alan m View Post
    I am sure that my answer will not agree with yours, not that either one is totally right or wrong.
    there are two schools of thought which run parallel in Freemasonry, one is traditional, the other esoteric. I do not subscribe to the esoteric line since it did not exist until after Albert Pike.
    the traditional answer to your question is;
    3 represents the three degrees, the three pillars, and the three primary virtues of brotherly love, relief and truth. Or, Faith, Hope and Charity.
    5 represents the five senses, the five architect styles represented by five columns, Doric, Ionic, Tuscan, Corinthian, and Composite.
    7 represents the seven liberal arts and sciences.
    it is not as exciting or interesting as the esoteric relationships, however, there is a lot that can be learned about Freemasons by the study of these.
    I know that is what they teach. I believe there is something else to it as I posted in post #53 above. They changed it after the beginning of the 18th Century. But the Knight's Templar had other ideas.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links