Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Does it not bother anyone else or has anyone noticed them some of the people on the show are Mason's I've seen at least 3+ and I'm not sure of how many hide the fact
I doubt that any of them are actually freemasons, probably just a gimmick for the show

Dave Rishar

Silver Member
Mar 6, 2008
WA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, XP Deus, Vallon Gizmo
Does it not bother anyone else or has anyone noticed them some of the people on the show are Mason's I've seen at least 3+ and I'm not sure of how many hide the fact

Assuming that every single one of the people on camera was a Mason, would that be a concern? If so, why?

What about if all of the people off-camera (including the people operating the cameras as well) were Masons as well? Would that also change the situation?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Assuming that every single one of the people on camera was a Mason, would that be a concern? If so, why?

What about if all of the people off-camera (including the people operating the cameras as well) were Masons as well? Would that also change the situation?
It would be a display of values which run contrary to Masonic values, but it would not be a situation unique to this show, there are many “brothers” whom do not deserve the title.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Are you kidding?

Would that be a concern?

LOL

Great Seal Deciphered.jpg

Guess that would have to concern what they are doing with American History and your money.....

PS ...... Above as it is Below relates to the treasure being placed above in a vault some 150' feel off the ground and it's not on Oak Island.......

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
???

Perhaps we should inform the Elk's Club or the Rotarians so they can keep an eye on the Masons at Oak Island?

Ooop. My bad. I guess in Canada it would be the Moose Lodge. ;-)

Last edited:

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi ,Bunch of grown men with secrets out camping sound gay TP

Top Member Reactions