All Treasure Hunting

EC.Mason

Feb 6, 2009
West Liberty Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My educated guess is that the Aliens dug the hole first with a super laser then the others tried to take over the hole. Explains why all our 21st century technology cant dig it out when 14th century technology had no problem :laughing7:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My educated guess is that the Aliens dug the hole first with a super laser then the others tried to take over the hole. Explains why all our 21st century technology cant dig it out when 14th century technology had no problem :laughing7:

Finally somebody figured it out.

Cheers, Loki

Swaveab

Jul 21, 2015
Southwest PA
Detector(s) used
Safari
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd be interested to know if somebody buried a ship between the 2 halves of Oak Island. This is more plausible than a money pit to me.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'd be interested to know if somebody buried a ship between the 2 halves of Oak Island. This is more plausible than a money pit to me.
It is not likely in my opinion, first, it would take more work to bury it than it would to scuttle it off shore.
second, if you do a cursory search on GE, you will find that there are a whole lot of triangle shaped swamps around the islands and mainland, it appears to be a common natural occurrence, which indicates that the swamp is not man made.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have NO PROOF of that... How can you possibly believe a treasure story with zero proof.. NO ONE would go looking for treasure unless they had real evidence...Right? ....:tongue3:

starshot-hero-earth-laser-still.jpg

IN DA HOLE

Banned
Sep 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary D as Gilligan

Its ok the Space Force will find them.

Send the Chief Space Cadet up there to look for the Island and dont forget a basket of peaches. :laughing7:

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yep, that's what every MDer here does is wait for proof there's coins and relics in the ground.:laughing9:

I do improve my odds by looking where I know people were present in the times before 1964 and likely would have had a reason to have coins with them, and where they might even have reached into a pocket. ;-)

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Like... With Time...Oak Island...Only Looks Better!

As a boy...I started out liking...Mary Ann or Ginger...Today...Mrs Howell looks Pretty Good!

Gilligan's Isle.jpg

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Guys its not nice to poke fun at Rick and Marty....We all know what happened on Oak Island. The Templars/Aztecs/Lost Tribe of Israel/Vikings/Aliens/ some dude who buried Shakespears stuff/ Irish Monks had all buried treasure in the 1400s on Oak Island and battled it to the death for control. Oh and they all buried it in the same hole.

You forgot the KGC...

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was always partial to Mary Ann She was Daisy Duke before there was a Daisy Duke.

Great show, especially when they caught roomis e-gloomis after eating poison mushrooms.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have several Signed picture of the Castaways.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Is it now? And people would bury a ship why?

Diggin' History

Jan 27, 2020
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, DR.OTEK MT-XR, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, a GP Pointer Handheld Pinpointer, and a GUZI Waterproof Handheld Pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well at least I could stay engaged at watching Gilligan's Island. How the ratings remain at level high enough to keep Oak Island on the air is a mystery to me.

Same here but, I think I figured it out... Every season they lose a bunch of last season viewers and gain a bunch of new season viewers - Ya know, out with the old, in with the new! :grin:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watching the Oak Island series reminds me of watching Gilligan's Island as a kid. Every week you hope they get 'saved'.
And sat there wondering, If the professor had spent all that time coming up with inventions working on the minnow they could've sailed off the island in a luxury yacht with all the accoutrements! They could've at least asked the Templars for help................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread