Show 11 = Sept 7th?

Zom

Dec 8, 2019
USA
Detector(s) used
1975 White Discriminator. Sorry, my metal detector days are over.
Primary Interest:
Other
We never know the actual dates anything is allegedly happening on Curse. There are vague references to "last week" and such but that could just be a reference to last week's show. And judging from the growth on the trees... they mix up the chronology.

This week's show... #11 may give us an actual date... when the remnants of Hurricane Dorian passed right over Oak Island on Sept 7. https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/tafb_latest/tws_atl_latest.gif

Assuming the Lagina's start up operations in mid April each year... or maybe even early May judging by the spring growth on the trees... and end in mid-late Oct... I have to assume they didn't find much in their first 4 months. So with 23 shows this season are they reserving 12 shows for the last 2.5-3 months? Maybe the show will pick up... interest wise.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe the show will pick up... interest wise.
Their haven't in previous series.. They marketing division will start the rumors soon about "armoured cars at night...Big find... Gamechanger" etc... Every season late in the series new faces appear on forums, chat rooms and start dropping these rumors. Then comes the final episode and the BIG reveal is an old piece of wood or some other near worthless piece of rubbish.

Then we will hear about what they have planned for season 8!

OP
OP
Z

Zom

Dec 8, 2019
USA
Detector(s) used
1975 White Discriminator. Sorry, my metal detector days are over.
Primary Interest:
Other
Their haven't in previous series.. They marketing division will start the rumors soon about "armoured cars at night...Big find... Gamechanger" etc... Every season late in the series new faces appear on forums, chat rooms and start dropping these rumors. Then comes the final episode and the BIG reveal is an old piece of wood or some other near worthless piece of rubbish.

Then we will hear about what they have planned for season 8!

I know one of the producers for the show and their lips are sealed.

But I did get one of the Oak Island stone plaques Rick dropped off at Prometheus as gifts.

OakIsland.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions