Oak Island Show Now

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Be sure to post if they find anything interesting.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A two hours show now on History Channel started from the beginning.
I dont want to give this away Sam, but they find out that alien shape shifting felines are to blame for all the weird items found on Oak island! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

OP
OP
H

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The shocker news for all of you is that the pirates did buried treasures and set water traps. The treasures will never be recover.

EccentricInTexas

Jan 14, 2013
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil
Schiebel AN-19/2,
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro,
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I suspect the treasure was buried in a side tunnel above the waterline. If I were there I'd look very hard at that Cave In Pond that collapsed in the 1800's

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The shocker news for all of you is that the pirates did buried treasures and set water traps. The treasures will never be recover.

Do you think the pirates planned to come back to get it? If not then why not just dump it at sea. Why go to the trouble to bury it?

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would they dump it at sea?? they spent it about as fast as they got it...they knew the deal.

Okay, how many actual instances has there ever been recorded of a pirate burying treasure?

How many times has a pirates buried treasure been located?

Elaborate traps such as Oak Island? Smith set that up for everyone...not too difficult to determine the con.

What part of that island has not been excavated down to 100 feet?

rsscllcumlk21.jpg

Search for Oak Island Season 2030 "they come to Oak Island to drill, and drill, and drill" (aka Casablanca....)

tune in to hear Gary say " crikey, I found an ancient piece of wood.... this looks like it hasnt been used since the last century..."

no double entendre there.....

w25g736cagy41.png

Oak Island 2030

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread