KY Treasure Hunter

May 29, 2020
Central Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro-pointer AT, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In treasure hunting it is not about the find but the joy of the hunt. Looking forward to another 113

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Josh Gates never seems to find anything! He's just a glorified Tour Guide for TV!

I only watch it when there is nothing else on.

Actually, Josh Gates had made numerous, original finds.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I missed it last night, did they find it? :tongue3:

Nope. They went from the East of the Swamp with the same film with the Swamp Guy and Tony Simpson they had filmed and shown in an earlier show. Went out with three different types of Sonar to try and find the original coast line. Rick said the Ocean had risen a foot for every century. I had posted it had risen 6 feet in the past 622 years. So pretty accurate. But it seems they use our post to continue their Fantasy Land Park. Then of course they went back to the Swamp with a 12 foot 5/8 steel rode and rode around saying there was a 20 foot wide stone paved road about 70 feet long going on out into the bay. So they theorized ships unloading. When they went back to their sonar ship of course they found a wharf 9 feet deep out in the bay and an anamoly saying it was ship, just to continue the show until next week. Then they will take the metal detectors down next week find humungus metal signals. And of course they will end the next show we have to get permits before we can disturb anything. Then they will throw something else at us next week exciting to continue it to the next show. I have their rhythm pattern all down pat. Hard to even watch but I do.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yes, the money pit cook stove
And it took Gary with a super coil on his detector to find it....hell, if I had that contraption, I could detect metal on the moon....lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread