The Ruins of New Ross Nova Scotia

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I am descended from Both Sides of My Parents Families from the Pilgrims, Royals and Huguenots and they also inter married at different times.
There is way over a thousand Families just in my Family Tree. All of which is Super Documented in History...
Most of us alive probably are related to thousands of families in their family trees.
So, what is your point?

OP
OP
H

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Well, I got it off of this Ladies Blog site and then looked it up myself at the Bedford Petrogylph site. Here is her blog <https://queensincanada.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-mystery-of-the-carved-stone-in-nova-scotia/> now I admit that my links for some reason do not post here, why I do not know or understand why. So I went to 2 different sources for this and it was the same and then I got a confirmation from someone that lives that a way, so you tell me. And while your at it, Look up Jack MacNab and look up Bayers Lake Mystery Walls, Halifax County, Sibley Stone Dolmen and Eagle Rock Dolmen. That should keep you busy for now...hee,hee

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes I do and the origin of my family surname dating back to 1245 Leeds, Yorkshire, England from the Norwegian Viking Jarl who established his fiefdom on British soil.

Raparee

Feb 18, 2016
Nova Scotia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I got it off of this Ladies Blog site and then looked it up myself at the Bedford Petrogylph site. Here is her blog <https://queensincanada.wordpress.com/2012/08/27/the-mystery-of-the-carved-stone-in-nova-scotia/> now I admit that my links for some reason do not post here, why I do not know or understand why. So I went to 2 different sources for this and it was the same and then I got a confirmation from someone that lives that a way, so you tell me. And while your at it, Look up Jack MacNab and look up Bayers Lake Mystery Walls, Halifax County, Sibley Stone Dolmen and Eagle Rock Dolmen. That should keep you busy for now...hee,hee

I’ve had a number of conversations with Jack McNabb. He’s... ummm... unique.

The stone you posted is, I believe, in St. Margaret’s Bay. Not Bedford, not Keji.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO. Please do not even compare me with Dennis.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and Eldo's spiral covered boulder is Neolithic from around 2500 BCE.

Wow ECS.....Neolithic stone map makers from 2500 BC

That would make for an incredible documentary wandering around for another 7 Seasons wouldn't it

And what makes YOU think that it is from that era?

Because despite your enthusiasm....everyone here can see the map of the coastline of Newfoundland and the other locations that are seen like the outline of the area between the Connecticut River and Lake Champlain, even "coincidentally" showing the swirls being where tribes and their settlements are located still to this day

I can even point out their names for you one by one......

Good luck wandering around the "Legends" section and playing your doubt as a rebuttal

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo, you have made this claim about a carved map showing portions of Canada being recently "discovered" in Ireland.
When and where in Ireland was it "discovered", by whom, and what professional organization verified that those spirals and cracks depicted "Nova Scotia and the New England coast"?

I think you need to go read instead of acting like this is your archive of "History" to extract from

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out of 3 pages there are 7 posts by ECS that show nothing of the proof of a theory about the subject of New Ross, nothing posted of a picture, nothing scanned or dug, and nothing that can be shown to be used to prove another origin from the stones

No ECS has to close the case for some reason......not just here in this case, but in the case of the Beale as well

Now I am not one to speculate for the entertainment value of it all, but I do make the effort to recognize patterns of behavior that show when a member, whoever they are, continually asserts nothing more than a denial of EVERY person's discussion online

Again not one photo I have seen from his "research" or any discussion of his own search or discovery of anything T-hunting related

Not to call you out once again but you ain't got nothing to bring to the table......your wife and kids must be getting hungry waiting for you to return from your long winded adventures online

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I think you need to go read instead of acting like this is your archive of "History" to extract from

I think Eldo, that you need to state the location of this map boulder, and post a link to the source of that photo.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But what has been stated many times- No coir=No Templars=No castle.

Why would anyone need Coir to prove something to you that has been documented in numerous cases of video, photo, and literary descriptions about the site.....

And as you can also see, FindersKeeper was working with the locals until Scott "Poopy Pants" Wolter walked in and stole the show, arranging for the takeover of that site and others that they have permits and claims for

They are the only team that has made any effort to show the site in detail and have also shown numerous signs of human settlement there, of which you have nothing to say about other than that some woman (who was employed to do so) has written a long tale about the origins of her research spanning from the tales of Templars and other magical realm travelers.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

I think Eldo, that you need to state the location of this map boulder, and post a link to the source of that photo as proof that you are NOT posting misleading information.
www.newgrange.com/tri-spiral.htm
There are many Neolithic carvings throughout Ireland like the your provided photo.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think Eldo, that you need to state the location of this map boulder, and post a link to the source of that photo.

We know what you think, but why would I need to prove anything to you that is published across all of the Irish newspapers and even making its appearance in some English papers

Don't know about any Scottish papers, but since you are so fluent in the use of computers I'll let your curiosity lead you wherever it want's to go......tally ho ECS

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Whatever happened to that hidden Templar treasure vault located in THE NOTCH in Vermont with that SKULL HEAD rock staring at you as you rode your pedal power work bike following the all the obvious signs that you once claimed you found?
Did that disappear like attempted political career?
Tally Ho, Eldo, the sky is blue.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whatever happened to that hidden Templar treasure vault located in THE NOTCH in Vermont with that SKULL HEAD rock staring at you as you rode your pedal power work bike following the all the obvious signs that you once claimed you found?
Did that disappear like attempted political career?
Tally Ho, Eldo, the sky is blue.

Having trouble coping?

Great Seal Deciphered.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread