The Ruins of New Ross Nova Scotia

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... why would I need to prove anything to you that is published across all of the Irish newspapers and even making its appearance in some English papers...
Because you are posting that this spiral carved Irish boulder also has a carved map of Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, St Lawrence River, Maine, and Vermont as FACT.
If it is "fact" post the paper that states such, and the names of the academic professionals that confirmed this alleged New World map.
PS: What does the the UNITED STATES GREAT SEAL on the dollar bill and the two mountain photos below prove?
NOTHING.

Time for a fitting musical interlude by Sturgill Simpson-"TURTLES ALL THE WAY DOWN"

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I still like the ghosts, leprechauns and aliens theory Joan Hope had about the castle ruins at New Ross.

At least she had fun delusions.

La Tentation de saint Antoine David II TENIERS ou TENIERS le Je.jpg

This is the best picture of Denis from Finder's Keepers that I could find

Funny how Joan was describing these exact images in the painting

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because you are posting that this spiral carved Irish boulder also has a carved map of Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, St Lawrence River, Maine, and Vermont as FACT.
If it is "fact" post the paper that states such, and the names of the academic professionals that confirmed this alleged New World map.
PS: What does the the UNITED STATES GREAT SEAL on the dollar bill and the two mountain photos below prove?
NOTHING.

You sound so literary.....

But you are now BTFO that are rambling everywhere.....why so upset?

Capital letters, using my family name to joke around about how you are "able to find me".....continued stalking and harassment, or posting someone's name is against the rules BTW

Almost like BigScoop but slightly more focused on other people's work...he tends to just sit on the Beale like he's a hen hatching a golden egg...you on the other hand like to patrol the "Legends" section as if you are really not that interested in believing in these mysteries.....so why even come here to play the role you do?

You can just assume that all the likes I get are enough "provenance" for you to back off now.....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You sound so literary.....
But you are now BTFO that are rambling everywhere.....why so upset?
Capital letters, using my family name to joke around about how you are "able to find me".....continued stalking and harassment, or posting someone's name is against the rules BTW...
You can just assume that all the likes I get are enough "provenance" for you to back off now.....
BTFO? What's up with that?
It appears that you are the one that is upset, not I.
Where have I posted your name on these threads?
PS: If likes are "provenance", you are very deficient in that fact, Eldo.
"Nuff Said! :thumbsup:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and you know how "assume" breaks down my Burlington buddy.
Anymore information on the Templar treasure in the Vermont "NOTCH" with that Skull Head staring at you to lead the way?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...and you know how "assume" breaks down my Burlington buddy.
Anymore information on the Templar treasure in the Vermont "NOTCH" with that Skull Head staring at you to lead the way?

You must be referring to that fake photoshopped rock and templar treasure vault entrance he posts all the time....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
You must be referring to that fake photoshopped rock and templar treasure vault entrance he posts all the time....
I wonder which group of Templars Eldo claims went to Vermont's "Notch"- Muir's Templars of Halpern's Templars, or another quasi-historian's group of Templars.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder which group of Templars Eldo claims went to Vermont's "Notch"- Muir's Templars of Halpern's Templars, or another quasi-historian's group of Templars.

Are you forgetting the Martian templars?.....

Maybe a movie is in the works? “Templar Martians Attack”.......storyline will be that they invaded thru the space/time portal known as the money pit on oak island....

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I know Prince Henry Sinclair left about 30 Knights Templar there to build a fort. The Knights Templars had a ship load of treasure down the well in a secret cave.
But, the treasure is no longer there it was recovered in 1770.
That would explain what happened to the Templars Henty Sinclair left on Oak Island and all that Templar treasure.
They were abducted to Mars through that Martian time travel portal !

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yup, there is a connection between martians and romans, lol

Attachments

• 2C69FB55-EB53-4D3F-BF6A-705B53E23D68.jpeg
    2C69FB55-EB53-4D3F-BF6A-705B53E23D68.jpeg
    38.8 KB · Views: 64

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bottom line is that templar ruins were never found in New Ross Nova Scotia....that's been proven.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pushing too hard to prove something ECS?

You do that a lot whereas Denis has had an entire show dedicated to his site.....

I don't see you posting anything physical to defend your position in this game

Besides you can't merely deny that there were settlements there in New Ross, having never stepped a foot there yourself....

I have seen photos that show more than just a group of pirates were camped out there, and seen more than just piles of rocks as well so you are missing out once again

Denis only speculated that along a timeline that it might have been Templars, evading the Sinclair led mob after their wealth, or it could have been one of the later settlements made there. There is literally no marking and a well and irrigation channels made for their harvests and garden plots around a series of stacked foundation walls. They have a specific crudeness that shows their rock breaking was done with basic tools and there was very little to see other than their design left. It also showed a massive Herm Stone was erected there in a central area where it seemed to be designed around a stone circle type formation.

The Herm is real and the site is old....just look at the remnants there on the Herm....weathered almost invisible, but it has a familiar shape and a cross carved into the top so they know it wasn't a Native Village.

Herm Stone.jpg

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Pushing too hard to prove something ECS?...
I don't see you posting anything physical to defend your position in this game ...
Eldo, how does one post anything physical of something that never existed or happened?
By the way , Eldo my friend, you never identify nor state the location and source of any of the photos you post.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo, how does one post anything physical of something that never existed or happened?
By the way , Eldo my friend, you never identify nor state the location and source of any of the photos you post.

The thread is about New Ross, and I post something that was found there and you have no "proof"

Enjoy BotSpeaking in Circles

New Ross Herm.jpg

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pushing too hard to prove something ECS?

You do that a lot whereas Denis has had an entire show dedicated to his site.....

I don't see you posting anything physical to defend your position in this game

Besides you can't merely deny that there were settlements there in New Ross, having never stepped a foot there yourself....

I have seen photos that show more than just a group of pirates were camped out there, and seen more than just piles of rocks as well so you are missing out once again

Denis only speculated that along a timeline that it might have been Templars, evading the Sinclair led mob after their wealth, or it could have been one of the later settlements made there. There is literally no marking and a well and irrigation channels made for their harvests and garden plots around a series of stacked foundation walls. They have a specific crudeness that shows their rock breaking was done with basic tools and there was very little to see other than their design left. It also showed a massive Herm Stone was erected there in a central area where it seemed to be designed around a stone circle type formation.

The Herm is real and the site is old....just look at the remnants there on the Herm....weathered almost invisible, but it has a familiar shape and a cross carved into the top so they know it wasn't a Native Village.

View attachment 1903683

The claim of “templar vault and graves found in Nova Scotia” has been proven to be a fantastical fictional tale put forth by some still attempting to get a cable tv show. Nothing has ever been found proving templars crossed the Atlantic. Photo shopped images prove nothing.
Neither does a typical common foundation used for any number of building types.

Some keep beating a dead horse in an attempt to remain relevant.

All who claim the templars crossed the Atlantic should take a factual history class from Crow.

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1903773

Comparing the supposed foundation in the image to the table, bucket, and arm on the right, that structure would have been a massive 10’ x 10’ (approx) building. Not what most would call castle size (or even mansion).

Perhaps a tool shed or elaborate out house....Or the remains of the space/time warp tunnel to Mars that some here claim the templars made....

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

How true....since his “templar vault found” story was proven to be fiction perhaps he is looking for another fictional story to associate with...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread