Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The claim of “templar vault and graves found in Nova Scotia” has been proven to be a fantastical fictional tale put forth by some still attempting to get a cable tv show. Nothing has ever been found proving templars crossed the Atlantic. Photo shopped images prove nothing.
Neither does a typical common foundation used for any number of building types.

Some keep beating a dead horse in an attempt to remain relevant.

All who claim the templars crossed the Atlantic should take a factual history class from Crow.

Proven by ?

The guy that bought the place and started to take over the research ..... cause there was nothing there, right?

Proven by ?

The Blockhouse Crew on Hoax Island?

Proven by ?

Tha Laginas

Proven by ?

It was proven by Joan.....with the pictures, not her story that threw everyone off that she was "insane"

It was proven by Denis as he made a show about it already, and scavengers surrounded it all looking to capitalize on his research

You think that coming here you create the only physical references anywhere on the net and because you refuse and refute all claims that it discredits someone? :laughing7:

Why were the FBI on his site in Dent's Run? Cause this stooge says he was lying ?

Dents Run Biel Phallic Pedo.jpg

Cause he was just making up stories and they were just walking around looking for any excuse to discredit him?

You guys should go back to the Island and dig deeper.....this topic has nothing to do with Oak Island other than the fact the cross arm leads to the Gold River and New Ross...nothing important to see if your a heathen....

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only the "second most popular" website guys would be coming here to try to turn it into a sh** show :laughing7:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No templar ruins were found in Nova Scotia or anywhere else on this side of the Atlantic as the templars did not cross the Atlantic. Zero factual evidence has ever been produced by anyone.

Scott wolter, the laginas, muir, amundsen, eldo, and franklin tales are just fiction with the first 4 mentioned being able to convince publishers and/or producers that their fictional drama was worth publishing to generate short term revenue and/or making a cable show.

Now that the above fantastical fictional claims have been evaluated and proven to be just fiction, less and less opportunities for hoaxers are popping up. Skin walker ranch and blind frog ranch are the latest examples of “jumping the shark”, the same dying process that the curse of oak island is going thru now...

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No templar ruins were found in Nova Scotia or anywhere else on this side of the Atlantic as the templars did not cross the Atlantic. Zero factual evidence has ever been produced by anyone.

Scott wolter, the laginas, muir, amundsen, eldo, and franklin tales are just fiction with the first 4 mentioned being able to convince publishers and/or producers that their fictional drama was worth publishing to generate short term revenue and/or making a cable show.

Now that the above fantastical fictional claims have been evaluated and proven to be just fiction, less and less opportunities for hoaxers are popping up. Skin walker ranch and blind frog ranch are the latest examples of “jumping the shark”, the same dying process that the curse of oak island is going thru now...

No you are actually without a base for such arguments

And it shows that you are clearly not listening to the rules here

Insulting members in this way is completely biased and disrespectful

Out of all the members here you highlighted some of the most dedicated of adding content for consideration, but instead offering your arguments and declarations

You sound like some kind of KGC Historian .....

I do agree with you about Scott Wolters though.....have to admit you tried to classify me into that category so you deserve a treat

Scott Wolters Post.jpg

Scott was so certain that he had a Templar Treasure on the line from my deductions that he was posting anonymously offering to rent a helicopter and fly into the valley to "look into the vault"

I told him what an idiot that he was because you can't land anywhere near it, so you would have to climb up there anyways

He was so Gung Ho Stoopid that he thought he could fly his rental chopper next to the cliff and lower a line into the opening like some commando movie he watched the night before....I think it was called Blackhawk Down or something like that

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Scott was so certain that he had a Templar Treasure on the line from my deductions that he was posting anonymously offering to rent a helicopter and fly into the valley to "look into the vault"
I told him what an idiot that he was because you can't land anywhere near it, so you would have to climb up there anyways...
Is this the famous Templar Treasure vault in Vermont's Smugglers Notch in that dome rock photo you constantly post?

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No you are actually without a base for such arguments

And it shows that you are clearly not listening to the rules here

Insulting members in this way is completely biased and disrespectful

Out of all the members here you highlighted some of the most dedicated of adding content for consideration, but instead offering your arguments and declarations

You sound like some kind of KGC Historian .....

I do agree with you about Scott Wolters though.....have to admit you tried to classify me into that category so you deserve a treat

View attachment 1906991

I told him what an idiot that he was because you can't land anywhere near it, so you would have to climb up there anyways

He was so Gung Ho Stoopid that he thought he could fly his rental chopper next to the cliff and lower a line into the opening like some commando movie he watched the night before....I think it was called Blackhawk Down or something like that

No insults just facts. Your memory is short....That was I who challenged you to visit your vault and sat back as you continued to offer excuse after excuse.

You continue to post the same photo shopped images (one just has to zoom into the pixel level to see the editing) along with talking about finding the vault.

Please go to the actual vault you state you found along with an actual archeologist who can document your claims.

I do not understand why you would post about finding the archeological/historical find of the century maybe rivaling the discovery of Tut’s tomb yet not lift a finger to explore the find and have it factually documented.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I know Prince Henry Sinclair left about 30 Knights Templar there to build a fort.
The Knights Templars had a ship load of treasure down the well in a secret cave.
But, the treasure is no longer there it was recovered in 1770.
How do you know this when no one else does?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Here's another fun delusion for you all, you can look it up at the Petroglyphs at Bedford, Halifax County, Nova Scotia in the Kejm Kujik National Park, this is about 34.6 miles from Chester (Oak Island) View attachment 1854392 View attachment 1854393

It's called the "Norumbega Vinland Stone", It lies on the north shore of the second peninsula in Nova Scotia. These Sigurd stones were used as markers to commemorate great deeds during the times of the Vikings. Sigurd was defeated the Dragon Fafnir who guarded a great treasure of gold. Fafnir's brother Regin, told Sigurd to eat Fafnir's heart and when he did he was able to understand the birds language as the warned him of Regin's treachery to kill Sigurd for the gold. Sigurd instead killed Regin. According to "A tale to Orkney: the Odal Right's and Feudal wrongs by Balford, Henry Sinclair's expedition was to retrace his ancestors steps (ancestors being the Vikings). The Templar's who some believe we an Enochian order, viewing themselves to be the right hand of God could not receive the gift that God had given Enoch which was the gift of the divine language. Known by many names, the "Green Language", the "Language of the Birds", the "Language of the Angels", one can only experience by dying. Enoch never experienced death, God took him to heaven.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
look within Rosslyn Chapel, the many carvings of the "Green Man". The possessor of great wisdom or knowledge...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... According to "A tale to Orkney: the Odal Right's and Feudal wrongs by Balford, Henry Sinclair's expedition was to retrace his ancestors steps (ancestors being the Vikings)...
This is the Real history of Orkney, not the fictional Zeno/Sinclair nonsense.

Orkneyjar - Earl Henry Sinclair

This is the official site of Orkney, and as one reads all five sections concerning Earl Henry Sinclair, one discovers he was NOT a Prince, Templar, and NEVER made a voyage to America, and is considered nothing more than just legend and lore like the tales of the Finfolk and Selkie.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
look within Rosslyn Chapel, the many carvings of the "Green Man". The possessor of great wisdom or knowledge...

...and how does Rosslyn Chapel, the Green Man carvings have to do with the fictional voyage of Henry Sinclair and the alleged fort ruins at New Ross?
Absolutely Nothing!

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
...and how does Rosslyn Chapel, the Green Man carvings have to do with the fictional voyage of Henry Sinclair and the alleged fort ruins at New Ross?
Absolutely Nothing!
Because there is no "Documentation", because there was no one to documented his exploits...What is there that says it must be documented to be true? Tell us all how if I took a **** and there was no to document it, it didn't happen...Do you think if people were trying to do something in secrete that you must have documentation for it to happen, the key word "SECRET"...they say that Henry SinClair died at sea in a battle...Who was viewing it, a conscientious observer? Who said he died at sea? You say fictional, why because the "Experts" say so...Where is their proof? I said nothing about New Ross, you did! I explain the meaning of the stone according to the legend of the Vikings and you lost your mind...and remember that "Legend" or "Lore" is usually based on some fact...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the Real history of Orkney, not the fictional Zeno/Sinclair nonsense.

Orkneyjar - Earl Henry Sinclair

This is the official site of Orkney, and as one reads all five sections concerning Earl Henry Sinclair, one discovers he was NOT a Prince, Templar, and NEVER made a voyage to America, and is considered nothing more than just legend and lore like the tales of the Finfolk and Selkie.

If a man is married to the King's daughter does that not make him a Prince?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
If a man is married to the King's daughter does that not make him a Prince?
This has been addressed and answered before, Franklin. The answer is NO, and Henry Sinclair during his lifetime NEVER claimed that title.
Henry Sinclair was an Earl, a minor noble BUT was never of royal blood which is a birthright.
You really need to put down that fabricated "found" non provenance journals by Diana Jean Muir and research actual real history.
A good start is the link I provided on POST #72.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I explain the meaning of the stone according to the legend of the Vikings and you lost your mind...and remember that "Legend" or "Lore" is usually based on some fact...
I post a link to real Orkney history, not "according to "A tale to Orkney" that you posted and then asked what Rosslyn Chapel and the Green Man that you entered into the discussion had to do with the topic of the ruins at New Ross, and your post # 74 obviously shoes that "you lost your mind", not I.
PS: It is NOT requisite that legend and lore and according to a tale for that matter to be based on fact, that is why they are called legend, lore, and according to a tale and NOT fact.
Hopefully you comprehend the difference.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Because there is no "Documentation", because there was no one to documented his exploits...What is there that says it must be documented to be true?
Tell us all how if I took a **** and there was no to document it, it didn't happen...
Do you think if people were trying to do something in secrete that you must have documentation for it to happen, the key word "SECRET"...
There is NO SECRET to the documented creation of the Henry Sinclair voyage to America myth, as detailed by an Orkney historian.
Earl Henry Sinclair's fictitious trip to America, by Brian Smith
PS: Your how and where bowel movements are NOT germane to this discussion and totally inimical uncalled for as a rational fact based rebuttal, but on another level, are quite revealing.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
There is NO SECRET to the documented creation of the Henry Sinclair voyage to America myth, as detailed by an Orkney historian.
Earl Henry Sinclair's fictitious trip to America, by Brian Smith
PS: Your how and where bowel movements are NOT germane to this discussion and totally inimical uncalled for as a rational fact based rebuttal, but on another level, are quite revealing.

And yet you keep referring to the Zeno brothers, why I made no reference to them...My references was to the Tales of Orkney...you are referencing "Opinion" not facts...There are no "Facts" just presumptions...You say "Facts" are documented and there are no secrets...so where are the documentations of the Templar ships leaving France? Where are the documentations showing the Templars movements across Europe after the persecution of the DeMolay? Your saying that they all said "I'm Out"...It makes more sense for the Templars to come to North America and go into hiding across Europe then the idea of them just quitting. As for my choice of "Fact Based Rebuttal", you have specified the "Parameters" for being fact, I merely injected a simple example that could make you point questionable...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and another takes the strawman hayride to the red herring fish fry to avoid answering the question of the relevance of Rosslyn Chapel's greenman carvings, and now adding DeMolay and Templars presumptions to the topic of the ruins at New Ross.
These sound and fury deflection rants are very similar to another poster, while lacking any modicum of fact based knowledge, reverts to changing the subject with unrelated nonsense.
PS: While I did not mention the "Zeno brothers", your reference indicates that you read at least one of the links I posted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread