SEASON 8

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Totally agree, the bimbo cartography “expert” who does not know the difference between a meridian line and a parallel, now believes she has solved the mystery and claims the treasure vault is at the base of Nolan’s cross.
the show is grasping at straws here in a follys attempt to save the show........pathetic
Yep... The vault has a motor! That can power it around to different places. That's why nobodt has found it until now.

Here is a picture of what it actually looks like

71mg1FMR2VL._SL1000_.jpg

So happy they have finally found where it is buried!

Those sneaky Knights burying it no where near the money pit. The Oak platforms, 90 foot stone etc where all just put there to mislead.......

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Totally agree, the bimbo cartography “expert” who does not know the difference between a meridian line and a parallel, now believes she has solved the mystery and claims the treasure vault is at the base of Nolan’s cross.
the show is grasping at straws here in a follys attempt to save the show........pathetic

I was taken rather aback when she started off by saying something about "filling in information that was missing" on Halpern's map...in other words, altering the map to fit your story.

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was taken rather aback when she started off by saying something about "filling in information that was missing" on Halpern's map...in other words, altering the map to fit your story.

It's hard to say if they're just creating some filler stories to cover a year with minimal actual digging or if they believe the story.

etex

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2013
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We did learn something, the more corroded a coin is, the older it is. I have some very very old zinc Lincoln pennies

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Why didn't they use Muir's Sinclair/TEMPLAR lambskin map?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Where do you think the dirt, spoils and junk from all the holes and landscaping done over the years goes?

It gets dumped and pushed under all those helpfully concealing trees.

View attachment 1888736

The island is dotted with spoils dumps from different periods.

On Youtube there is a drone overfly from October 2020. It shows the extent of the 'work' being conducted which appears just to be a lot of landscaping to allow tour buses to drive around and park rather than much else.

As the drone traverses the islands look for the spoils dumps in various places. And these are just the relatively new ones that haven't been vegetated over yet.

Yes....and last nights episode began another serious investigation into one of those dumps.
I find it interesting that in eight years of searching....not counting all the previous searching done on that island of only 140 acres, that no one has ever seen that rock/dirt wall before. They spend too much time in the war room, me thinks

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

"Filling in" happens a lot around here...

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes....and last nights episode began another serious investigation into one of those dumps.
I find it interesting that in eight years of searching....not counting all the previous searching done on that island of only 140 acres, that no one has ever seen that rock/dirt wall before. They spend too much time in the war room, me thinks

To be fair, the "serpent shape" is not easily visible among the trees at ground level, and without determining its age it would just look like a random dump. It might show up in an old aerial though (I haven't looked). But now that they can trace its outline with a GPS it becomes worthy of investigation to see if it is a Templar artifact.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To be fair, the "serpent shape" is not easily visible among the trees at ground level, and without determining its age it would just look like a random dump. It might show up in an old aerial though (I haven't looked). But now that they can trace its outline with a GPS it becomes worthy of investigation to see if it is a Templar artifact.

Impossible for it to be a templar artifact as the templars never crossed the Atlantic.....just another common rock pile/mound.

Next week they will find an old outhouse hole and call it a templar pit and line up a number of constellation maps to prove it. Gawry dives in and finds an axe head or ox shoe.....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Can I also get an image of a hill with a little bit of the hill copied and pasted off to one side? That one never gets old, either.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...and a call to Petter Amundsen to get those Oak Island correlations from those hidden codes Bacon placed in Shakespeare's works.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what's with the blonde gal, that has everyone eating out of her hand?

has she ever solved, or found anything?

the walls behind her look like a wiley coyote set....

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
what's with the blonde gal, that has everyone eating out of her hand?

has she ever solved, or found anything?

the walls behind her look like a wiley coyote set....
She is their resident cartography expert, the one who cannot tell the difference between a Meridian line and a parallel.

Fortune Seeker

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2020
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with the opinions that there is no treasure to find on the island, gold or otherwise. If there were treasure buried there, it was removed long ago. Still though, the show is like passing a car accident...you can't help but watch.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe the Laginas are going to turn the island into an "Escape Room" when they finally finish digging it up.

il_1140xN.1950405765_roae.jpg

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course they may offer, “gawry’s ox shoe hunting tours”...

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Of course they may offer, “gawry’s ox shoe hunting tours”...
Because they could only indicate a trail used to haul cargo, no chance that they came from an ox pen, on an island that was known to have had farms, with pigs, chickens, oxen....but hey thats just my opinion, LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread