SEASON 8

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait, so you are saying that no proof that it wasn't faked...is proof that it could be faked? This may be the funniest thing I have ready on here yet....Hello pot, im kettle, you are black.

NUFF SAID

LOL....this nonsense continues to provide nothing to the fact that after 200 years of searching, not a single item or document has ever been found/produced that shows a treasure of great value was on the island.

Waiting for someone to post, "how can you say that franklin's templar space/time warp tunnel didn't exist at the bottom of the money pit without any proof it didn't exist?"....

There is another thread for specifically posting factual evidence relating to the existence of the fictional treasure.....after 700+ posts, nothing....

You now have the privilege of joining the others in my Ignore List...

Robert_Dazzler

Apr 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just one thing before you ignore me, the bible is the longest running hoax in human history, not oak island. So your signature is wrong.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but the cross is real. They showed where they found it, had it tested/dated. Just because you don't believe, does not mean it is fake and or planted. Robert Dazzler asked you if you have proof, just like ya'll have asked of many others on here on what they believe and when you have no proof you just change the subject... You can't play both sides of the proof aspect on things.. If you don't have proof you say so and just add I don't believe this that or the other but don't say it as if it is a fact when it's NOT....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Wait, so you are saying that no proof that it wasn't faked...is proof that it could be faked? This may be the funniest thing I have ready on here yet....Hello pot, im kettle, you are black.

NUFF SAID
I see you are borrowing a page from n2mini's misquoting double talk satchel sachet of awful odious offal opinionated offerings.
'NUFF SAID!

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
but the cross is real...
...as an object, BUT n2mini my friend, there is NO EVIDENCE on how it got to Oak Island, or if it belonged to a Templar Knight or one of the three lads that found a depression and created treasure stories.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just own up to it ECS/Singlestack you have no proof that it was planted or that it is fake.. You also have no proof that it is a fishing weight.. All of those are "maybes" just say it. I know you can. For some reason I have faith in you that you can do it!!!

Robert_Dazzler

Apr 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see you are borrowing a page from n2mini's misquoting double talk satchel sachet of awful odious offal opinionated offerings.
'NUFF SAID!

you can spin it however you would like, but you don't seem to have any proof that the item in question was fabricated and planted. Am I wrong?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It is not me that is spinning out of control because one wants to believe an alleged lead cross was claimed to have been by one of the reality actors on a scripted television series. Am I wrong?

Robert_Dazzler

Apr 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
here i made a new post that might be easier to understand

You can gyrate things however you fancy, but your repudiation to show testament to the artifact being a fraudulence is whimsical. Am I amiss?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
FILE UNDER: Something Shakespeare Never Said

Nay be your spoken fancy, whilst they be but mere players living lines prepared afore.

Robert_Dazzler

Apr 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you mean Shakesbeard. All REAL scholars know that he was the first to land on oak island.

Back to the evidence of the lead cross being a planted forgery, can we see it or nah?

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blind faith it be. :laughing7:

apparently since ya'll are not willing to own up to the fact that you have no proof. Just say it... Isn't this the same thing you keep asking Franklin to do. Show you proof, yet he never does. Heck maybe ya'll are the same person with a split personality...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Ye both waste breath on idle naught masqueraded as truth whilst facts wantonly denied.
Let Franklin cry havoc, setting proof aside in favoured falsities fabric.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I figured as much... remember how you handled this the next time your asking someone else for proof...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I figured as much... remember how you handled this the next time your asking someone else for proof...
How do you expect me to prove something that hasn't been proven on that scripted television program, or that you, my friend n2mini, can not provide proof?
I remember how you handled all those endless "what came first depression/hole/treasure story" harassing posts directed at various members, knowing, as with your current foray, there exists NO ACTUAL PROOF.
Methinks, with reckless unbound figured, thou hoists yourself up on your own petard.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
apparently since ya'll are not willing to own up to the fact that you have no proof. Just say it...
There is NO PROOF the vikings did not drop the cross on Oak Island.
There is NO PROOF the Romans did not drop the cross on the Oak Island
There is NO PROOF the Aztecs did not drop the cross on Oak Island
There is NO PROOF the Egyptians did not drop the cross on Oak Island
There is NO PROOF the Greeks did not drop the cross on Oak Island
There is NO PROOF the Russians did not drop the cross on Oak Island
There is NO PROOF the Mongols did not drop the cross on Oak Island

There is NO PROOF that a local fisherman did not drop the cross on Oak Island.... So which is more plausible?

You CANNOT prove who did not drop the piece of lead. To claim someone did is what requires some proof.... It is the Laginas that have offered ZERO proof that the Knights Templar ever visited Canada or Oak Island. On what basis is the claim it is a Templar cross being made?

NOTHING supports their fantasy...

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but for ya'll to just come in and say it is fake and planted which I guess means you think they or someone they told too actually made the cross just so they could plant it into the shore line so they could then film them digging it up. Is that what your saying happened? gazzahk ECS, Singlestack...

Keep in mind if it is actually a fishing weight, and they did actually find it like they showed, well then it is NOT fake and planted. Might not be what they claim or hoping it to be but not fake and planted... in order for the cross to be fake, they either had to make it themselves or have someone make it and the testing on it is all a lie and not really from said time period and area of origin... That would be fake. Is that what your saying happened??

Again just because you don't believe in the way the tv show is presenting it does not mean it is fake.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but for ya'll to just come in and say it is fake and planted which I guess means you think they or someone they told too actually made the cross just so they could plant it into the shore line so they could then film them digging it up. Is that what your saying happened? gazzahk

Where did I say that? Please do not make untrue statements about things I have posted. It is not appreciated.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread