Absurd Oak Island Math - Is the Entire Show a Hoax?

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I remember correctly, while latitude was determined in the early 1500's, it wasnt until the 1700's that the ability to determine longitude at sea was determined....

It's all very simple folks; If you think the entire idea of something valuable ever buried at Oak Island is a hoax, then switch to another program. Why continually debate it?
Unfortunately the commercials for the "finds" are all over...

Now we also have to deal with the continued buffoonery with "Beyond..." :BangHead:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Debris from "Osiris" caused the "Deluge" and almost destroyed all mankind.

I believe that would refer to the World before the "Deluge." What do you think? And for the others: Osiris is one of the asteroid belts with the most "red" stones as those stones are what hit the Earth and caused the "Deluge" or the Flood that covered 1/3 of the Earth.
This is very similar to Immanuel Velinkovsky's 1950 catastrophism pseudoscience book, "WORLDS IN COLLISION" in which he premised the world "deluge" was caused by the planet Jupiter forcing the planet Venus like a comet into Earth's atmosphere.
Basong his theory on the comparative mythologies and legends of the world's cultures, Velinkovsky concluded that the deluge, parting of the red sea and manna from heaven during Exodus were caused by this event.
Needless to say, his work was NOT accepted by the professional scientific community, but has been used and embellished by several of these charlatan historians who quote his work as fact.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Debris from "Osiris" caused the "Deluge" and almost destroyed all mankind.

I believe that would refer to the World before the "Deluge." What do you think? And for the others: Osiris is one of the asteroid belts with the most "red" stones as those stones are what hit the Earth and caused the "Deluge" or the Flood that covered 1/3 of the Earth.
There is ZERO evidence to support your theory. The Biblical deluge was most likely caused by the intrusion of the Mediterranean and the Black Sea, this theory, while not proven or accepted as fact, at least has scientific evidence which supports it.
that is how it works.

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's all very simple folks; If you think the entire idea of something valuable ever buried at Oak Island is a hoax, then switch to another program. Why continually debate it?

Because many folks would assume it is unquestionably 100% legit if there were no debate about it ?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is ZERO evidence to support your theory. The Biblical deluge was most likely caused by the intrusion of the Mediterranean and the Black Sea, this theory, while not proven or accepted as fact, at least has scientific evidence which supports it.
that is how it works.

I do not have a theory as I have stated before, I know. And ECS have not read the 1950, "Worlds in Collision.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I do not have a theory as I have stated before, I know. And ECS have not read the 1950, "Worlds in Collision.
First, I am willing to bet that ECS is very familiar with the works of Immanuel Velikovsky, as I am, I have his complete works including ages in chaos, peoples of the sea, etc. I am actually a fan, however, the specific conclusions you are trying to draw by citing his work is not just, he never made such claims as to the specificity of such chaotic disasters
he simply attempts to explain various enigmas from the viewpoint of Possible astronomical chaotic events.
perhaps you should reread his work.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't read them the first time. Nor do I intend to read them. I do not read guess work.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I haven't read them the first time. Nor do I intend to read them. I do not read guess work.
Then why reference his work?
just more of your senseless babble?
If you are hoping to discover some archaic written work to use as support for your outlandish claims, one which others on this forum are not familiar with, good luck with that, you would have better luck winning the lottery.

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not referencing his work, you are. My work is my own work.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am not referencing his work, you are. My work is my own work.
Lets look at this more closely, you claim that the asteroid Osiris caused the deluge and was the source of most of the red rock found today, this is the essence of your evidence.
also, you claim it is your own work not the work of someone else, namely Velikovsky, however, I draw your attention to the three specific pages in Velikovsky’s work, “Worlds in Collision” on pages 50, 174 and 301.
He writes specifically on the very points you make. It is obvious that your work, of which you claim, is not your own, but it is that of someone else, someone whom you reference and yet renounce, those actions are typical of those whom plagiarize the work of others.
come clean now Franklin and explain yourself.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets look at this more closely, you claim that the asteroid Osiris caused the deluge and was the source of most of the red rock found today, this is the essence of your evidence.
also, you claim it is your own work not the work of someone else, namely Velikovsky, however, I draw your attention to the three specific pages in Velikovsky’s work, “Worlds in Collision” on pages 50, 174 and 301.
He writes specifically on the very points you make. It is obvious that your work, of which you claim, is not your own, but it is that of someone else, someone whom you reference and yet renounce, those actions are typical of those whom plagiarize the work of others.
come clean now Franklin and explain yourself.

I have not read the man's work nor have I ever seen it. And it was not a comet it was another Planet that exploded either on it's own or an impact with another Planet which is most likely as there are two Inner and two Outer Asteroid Belts. I will not argue with you any further until I finish all of my research and place that information into a book. I have a hell of a lot more information and my information is accurate not theory.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
8 billion years ago the solar system was still getting it's alignments in order and collisions were common.

As to any "deluge" in the history of Homo sapiens (the last 300,000 years) that was widespread? Not appearing in the geological record. LOTS of localized flooding. Norton made a log raft to save two goats and, in the retelling, it becomes Noah and a gigantic gopherwood arc with two of every animal. Humans love a good story.

Which brings us back tp Oak Island (hopefully).

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have not read the man's work nor have I ever seen it. And it was not a comet it was another Planet that exploded either on it's own or an impact with another Planet which is most likely as there are two Inner and two Outer Asteroid Belts. I will not argue with you any further until I finish all of my research and place that information into a book. I have a hell of a lot more information and my information is accurate not theory.
Then you had best reread that information you have, it has been proven that the asteroid belt was never a planet.

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Don't doubt Sir Henry Sinclair.

He had his manly tool tattooed with a scale that showed miles (land and nautical) degrees and compass headings. Anytime he needed to find Oak Island again from 5000 miles away to dump some more trash like broken tools or old wood he lifted his kilt and plonked his scale onto the chart to work out what was where.

Even had the correction in degrees marked for the bend in the middle.......

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8 billion years ago the solar system was still getting it's alignments in order and collisions were common.

As to any "deluge" in the history of Homo sapiens (the last 300,000 years) that was widespread? Not appearing in the geological record. LOTS of localized flooding. Norton made a log raft to save two goats and, in the retelling, it becomes Noah and a gigantic gopherwood arc with two of every animal. Humans love a good story.

Which brings us back tp Oak Island (hopefully).

There is such a thing as rogue planets. And this did not happen 8 billion years ago? Man was able to write about it so it was not that long ago. Scientist exaggerate too much with all their zero's "O's" added on to make it look legit, but it is not. No sir the professionals are wrong and they will continue to be wrong as they always follow their predecessors blindly. Either to verify their false claims or to stay in with their bosses or rulers.

It is just like Oak Island, all theories are based on the Columbian Theories. Everything on Earth happened after CC discovered America. Wow, the travesty of the truth never being told. Mankind is a wonderful marvel just like the mind, it adjust and excepts the norm and most of the time their assumptions are wrong. Oak Island was used as an off point and ship haven long before the mines were constructed. The mines were constructed late 1500's and in to the 1600's and abandoned when it was found to be fool's gold. The mines were sealed up and closed and is documented as Fool's Gold back in Europe. Ship loads of it were hauled out by operations on Oak Island. The deepest port on Oak Island is on the other end where a bay use to be but is not there anymore. The water was deeper at that cove near Lot #6. There are two ruinstones on the West End of Nova Scotia that were left there by the Welsh in AD 579 when translated from the Coelbren/Welsh alphabet tells of King Arthur II's body being taken back to Britain for burial. This continent was no secret as over 70,000 Welsh or Britains came over in AD 574 on 700 ships. I can not place volumes of books that you need to read on this subject. All I can tell you is to research it all for yourselves. But you will not find any information in the Academics Kindergarten Classes of the Boxed in Society.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because many folks would assume it is unquestionably 100% legit if there were no debate about it ?

Most forums fall into the 1% category, meaning that only 1% ( or less in this case most likely ) of the people who watch the show are actually members of an OI forum. Only 1% of those actually look around the forum often and only 1% of those actually post regularly..

Got this information from a fellow MINI Cooper owner who used to run a MINI Cooper forum so he had the statistics available to him...

As ya'll see there is only 6-10 of us who post in here regularly..So the millions of other people who watch the show for whatever side they are on never read any of this or debate any of it with anyone...

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

The asteroid belt (or "belts", as you claim) are overrated in the amount of material it/they contain. If EVERY known and estimated speck of material contained in the Belt were combined into one body, it would be smaller than the earth's moon...hardly a "planet". BTW, if this body were not in orbit around a star, it would not be a "planet", and if not in orbit around another body, it would not be a "moon", ...just a big asteroid...as Spock would have described it "...essentially a great rock in space".

Last edited:

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
There are two ruinstones on the West End of Nova Scotia that were left there by the Welsh in AD 579 when translated from the Coelbren/Welsh alphabet tells of King Arthur II's body being taken back to Britain for burial.

How could an alphabet INVENTED (by an infamous FORGER) the 1700's be used to document anything from the year AD 579? It least if the "ruinstones" had been inscripted in Ogham, it may have been worth investigating, but using Coelbren y Beirrd puts it in the same category as "written in Klingon" - another invented language/script.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread