Found Oak Island Treasure

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Accurate scales are standing by to measure the weight of said treasure. Bring it on. Put up . . . as they say.

cts-30000-large.jpg

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
SingleStack Wonders and others that doubt my ability to find treasures. Here is my word and my promise. The Oak Island Treasure is at Mercy Point. The treasure was placed there in 1398 by Prince Henry Sinclair from his ship, the Katherine.

Prince Henry Sinclair said in his Journals that the treasure was buried in two locations. One of those locations was recovered in 1770, the other treasure was left due to water. Henry Sinclair gave the Latitude at 44.5131 North which is 44 30 47.16 North Latitude. Now if you go by what Petter Admundsen's research with Shakespeare, you will notice he said the treasure was at Mercy Point. Well, if you go to Google Earth with the exact co-ordiantes of "Mercy" you will find on Google Earth that it is at 44 30 47.16 North Latitude. To further verify this is the location of the treasure, Rev. John Seccombe knew where the treasures were on Oak Island, both of the treasures. Rev. John Seccombe, brother John Fraser, and brother Samuel Morris revealed to John Wymmes Sr. of Philadelphia in 1769. Now Rev. John Seccombe's daughter was also named "Mercy."

When the Oak Island Treasure of Knights Templar artifacts are found it will be found at Mercy Point. MYSTERY SOLVED.
Do you wish to elaborate on this?
p.s. I used to be a sous chef...:icon_jokercolor:

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I sift through all the bullshit, charlatan created fictional fabricated junk history and dang I come out with the TRUTH...
There is NO Truth sifting through the books and/or videos of Muir, Halpern, Wilson & Blacknett, Amundsen, Ruh, or any of those pulp Quasi-historians which you claim as your research.
'Nuff Said!

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just a theory, like all the others, until evidence is provided.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The only evidence presented for these outlandish claims of Templars, Sinclair, or 6th century Welsh in North America come from these self published pulp pseudo history books that are on speculation but very short on actual verified facts.

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just a theory, like all the others, until evidence is provided.

Theory requires PROOF, and/or repeated experiments with the same results.
So far, all the CONJECTURES don't have enough "evidence" to even qualify as a hypothesis.

A "conjecture" is colloquially known as "throwing spitballs", and a "hypothesis" can be developed AFTER one finds a "spitball that sticks"... so far nothing sticks.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of those compass readings and a Map of Captain Kid's Treasure mean absolutely nothing. Captain Kid's Treasure Map is an Island off the Coast of Vietnam.

attachment.php

I am thinking Isle of Wight

Attachments

• Isle of Wight Kidd.jpg
    Isle of Wight Kidd.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 238

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... Here is my word and my promise. The Oak Island Treasure is at Mercy Point.
The treasure was placed there in 1398 by Prince Henry Sinclair from his ship, the Katherine....
When the Oak Island Treasure of Knights Templar artifacts are found it will be found at Mercy Point.
MYSTERY SOLVED.
Henry Sinclair was not a prince nor Templar and there are three contemporary documents that clearly state that Sinclair NEVER left Scottish soil.
'NUFF SAID!

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only evidence presented for these outlandish claims of Templars, Sinclair, or 6th century Welsh in North America come from these self published pulp pseudo history books that are on speculation but very short on actual verified facts.

Like...

Real short.

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If what you claim is TRUTH, Franklin, please, as I have asked of you many times, present your a list of names and sources that legitimately support your claims with solid documented and verified facts, if they are not from self-published quasi historians like Muir, Halpern, Wilson & Blacknett, etc, or the likes of Amundsen and other like charlatans.

You can deny the facts, like the SINCLAIR DIPLOMA, but, Franklin, my friend, you can not disprove those facts, as I and others can and have with yours.
Can I step in?
You both have solid claims that can likely be proven, so dump your theory’s in the brothers laps, and let them chew on it for awhile and see what happens!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread