Zena Halpern Map

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If they actually believed in a money pit, they would have driven steel walls (just as they did in smith’s cove) many feet into the ground surrounding the entire money pit area. Then they would have dug the entire area several hundred feet down removing all dirt, previous excavation trash, etc. until there was a massive 200 foot deep hole encompassing the entire area where they have been putting steel tubes.

While the entire area has been dug up many times before section by section, this exercise would remove the latest theory that the vault can move itself around...

The laginas will not do this as it will prove nothing is there....

We will see whether they really do a big dig or not in Season 9.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
We will see whether they really do a big dig or not in Season 9.
They will never do a big dig because sheeple are satisfied waiting till next season for gawy to find another meaningless piece of rusty iron in which to speculate upon.

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think the Templar's snuck this into my cereal box.

I'll see if I can get to visit the war room in season 9 with it.
crunch_island.jpg

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the Templar's snuck this into my cereal box.

I'll see if I can get to visit the war room in season 9 with it.
View attachment 1891401

You should send that to the resident “decoders” here.....they’ll all come up with different theories while claiming to be the one who solved it and know where the treasure is....

PullTabPete

Jun 14, 2012
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal II E-trac EQ 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You should send that to the resident “decoders” here.....they’ll all come up with different theories while claiming to be the one who solved it and know where the treasure is....

If you look towards the bottom, it is obvious the pirate ship is heading into cove and will be sunk there. That is where the works of Shakespeare are at.

Rick and Marty - if you are reading PM me and I will give you more details! PS watch out for the two-headed sea serpent.

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have any info where we don't have to leave this forum?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Yes, we have about 10 - 20 hours of video total explaining how to decode La Rochefoucauld step by step....
Putting all that on a thread would take us 5 days ! And I'm not talking about the step by step graphic construction my friend Dot to Dot is making....
Therefore Youtube option .....
How about you give us just a taste.....a little teaser if you will. I am sure someone can get the jist of it.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, we have about 10 - 20 hours of video total explaining how to decode La Rochefoucauld step by step....
Putting all that on a thread would take us 5 days ! And I'm not talking about the step by step graphic construction my friend Dot to Dot is making....
Therefore Youtube option .....
And if you're new to this, please start with video 0 : Research reloaded......
Following the videos by their sequence number helps understanding the method...

Thank you.

Just one image of each find would do. Especially at work where I don't have sound on. Not big on links that take me off who knows where? I know how to set and swing a detector. ;-)

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening.
I am new to this forum...

My friend Dot to Dot and myself are cracking the La Rochefoucauld Map (Zena Halpen) bit by bit....
You can see our work here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnPnL1pXt478uXwLjZhXmcA/videos

and

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChhJUZCfsxp-2PpQhopo1yw/videos

Wish you all a good evening.

Olivier

Why would anyone waste time looking for fictional clues in fictional maps?

Sounds like folks are trying to get more hits on their YouTube channel......or perhaps trying out for the uast here....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Donald Ruh and Zena Halpern are right up there with Diana Jean Muir with alternative pseudo-history.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Blind skepticism nothing exists on Oak Island is just as bad as blind faith there is Templar treasure on Oak Island.
This is false equivalence.. The skepticism is not "blind" Nothing has been found on Oak Island so the skepticism is informed and based on a reasonable review of the presented evidence.... Belief the Templar's buried treasure on Oak Island is based on pure fantasy..

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a "classified picture" smuggled out of the Canadian Government archives that show clearly that aliens visited OI to try and recover their hidden treasure...

There is now more evidence of my claim than Zenas... At least I have a photo..

ufo.jpg

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Wow, those Youtube channels have not just one but multiple crazed vidoes on them......

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am sorry to have annoyed you with our Youtube chanels.

I thought this was a forum about oak island, and they could contribute to the search.
According to all the negative comment, I understand this forum is just made up so that anyone who proposes anything new about the subject gets hammers by easy cheap comments.

A treasure hunter forum or a forum that hunts treasure hunters ....?

Please,admin, remove all my posts if they are misleading or upsetting anyone. It was definitely not my goal.
If you make claims expect to get challenged. Is that not what you expected? Why are you upset if people do not find your claims credible. Defend them.

Welcome to the forum. All new members are welcome. Your contributions are appreciated even if some members do not agree with them,

As long as the disagreements remain respectful it all good. Right?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread