Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, XP Deus, Equinox 600, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe this has been discussed, but every time they show the hand drawn Zena Halpern map with all the features on the island labeled, I ask myself, is this the original map, or a hand drawn copy? Because if it is the original map, it definitely isn't in 14th century script. It looks like modern writing you would see on a bathroom wall :laughing7:

It is the original, but run through an advanced Google translator that outputs the result as English handwriting, with a perfect translation from the original French.

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
is this the original map, or a hand drawn copy? Because if it is the original map, it definitely isn't in 14th century script....

It was fake probably made in 1970s according to the guy who showed it to Zena

IMG_6235.JPG

The Oak Island map is a fabrication, most likely created by Bill Jackson as part of an assignment by the agency Dr. Jackson worked for to intentionally set up a bad guy associated with the P2 scandal in the late 1970’s.

The Truth about Oak Island and the Cremona Document

Last edited:

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Oak Island map is a fabrication, most likely created by Bill Jackson as part of an assignment by the agency Dr. Jackson worked for to intentionally set up a bad guy associated with the P2 scandal in the late 1970’s.

The Truth about Oak Island and the Cremona Document

I'd still like to know how they managed to pinpoint the vault location so accurately when they created the map in 1979?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'd still like to know how they managed to pinpoint the vault location so accurately when they created the map in 1979?
They have not pin pointed anything yet......it is always the same story, some bozo says it is where X marks the spot, and then when they dig, they find nothing.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s been proven that there is NOTHING to pinpoint....

The newest hoax promoter the laginas brought in is looking for her two minutes of fame....

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is clear to see from this Historic Map of oak island the treasure is buried in the Swamp...

500_F_334890608_rjOMqYJaNkzlfgMV8eJKuUar0kbs2y6k.jpg

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Its time to bring out Muir's genuine lambskin Sinclair/Templar/copy of the Zeno map and get Petter Amnudsen to verify the coordinates with his knowledge of codes placed by Bacon into Shakespeare's works.

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Pinpoint"?

You mean they pinpointed the exact spot where nothing has been found? And when claimed to have been found dismissed by the "finders" as later having "moved"?

Humbuggery.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
This Formula...Crosses The Line!

It would definitely appear that this "Formula" was a copy of a copy.

One can see the "Triangle" crossing over the line drawn.

La Formule 2.jpg

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since all “cryptic codes” associated with oak island are fake, being a copy of a copy doesn’t matter as its still a piece of fictional material created by someone hoping for recognition.....

The fake 90 foot stone comes to mind....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It would definitely appear that this "Formula" was a copy of a copy.
One can see the "Triangle" crossing over the line drawn.
That is why a much more accurate map like the world famous Freemason Star Map is required. ::) :laughing1:

Last edited:

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
I expended the money to buy both Zena's and Ruh's book as I wanted to learn the entire background of it all. I was puzzled why such an obvious fake had been allowed on the show and afforded the screen time it was.

Some parts of the books are just laugh out loud funny in a comical way when you read them.

What you read about basically is the histrionics of a group of tinfoil hat 'historians' as they go about fooling each other in some game of one upmanship as to who could be the one to make the most history altering discovery.

One would 'find' something. Then it would be, "Oh, yeah, well I found this". Then, "Ok, if you think that is important, then I found this". And, "Huh, well that's not as good as this what I just found right now". It went back and forth getting bigger and more preposterous until Zena turned up on the show with her discovery of a history rewriting map of Oak Island.

If you are wondering how she got it, Ruh and another person visited her and gave her two books.

They sat there and waited until she examined them because as they all knew the previous owner of the books had a habit of concealing things in them. For some reason not explained they hadn't done that yet but went and gave them to Zena to do that.

Zena finds the map hidden in the book as they look on. "Oh look what you have discovered Zena!"

But Zena isn't able to speak French.

No problem, by one of those lucky coincidences you need at the right time the other person Ruh brought to Zena's house just happens to be a French teacher, so he can translate it for you Zena.......

You had to see the really, really dinky attempts at fabricating the 'authentic relics' and 'documents' they kept finding to appreciate how amateurishly done it all was.

r5.png r4.png r3.png r2.png r1.png

The best part was yet to come: Scott Wolter jumped on this stupidity and conducted a search of the mountain on which Ruh had claimed there was the cave containing the relics and that there were other artifacts left in there.

Of course Wolter was not able to find any such cave after following Ruh's directions and tromping all over the damn place: 'Hmm, there must have been a landslide or something as nothing matched up to what Ruh had said, yeah that's right.....'

You can read about it on Wolter's own page as he juggles around how this was all real to the posters who point out to him how obviously faked the whole thing was and the real reason why he couldn't find anything.

Last edited:

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I expended the money to buy both Zena's and Ruh's book as I wanted to learn the entire background of it all. I was puzzled why such an obvious fake had been allowed on the show and afforded the screen time it was....
Thanks for the share...

I guess they have no choice but to promote fakes as they have no actual evidence of anything...

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
It's a bit more complicated than that as to what is going on that is producing the mixed messages everyone is picking up on the show:

Yes, they are really looking for the treasure and will do all they can and follow any lead to find it; as long as that lead says it's on Oak Island like Rick read in Readers' Digest.

In other words every lead or research or clue or theory presented or shown must only be one that continues to suggest that a mystery exists and there is a treasure on Oak Island that Rick can find as he dreamt of doing all those years ago.

If you can understand that it's not for the show's audience that the activities there are being planned and done, it's for one person.....

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Amigos

The message I get is all involved is milking it for all it for all its worth.

You got to hand it to them they did find treasure in Oak Island by creating documentary soap opera. It has kept Rick and Marty and film crew in paid work for 8 years. Why wouldn't you milk it. Because of the wacky theories over a empty hole can be endless. They can milk this show for years until ratings falls.

All you do end is each episode with a question waiting to be answered....Remember the TV show lost. In the end it was just show of plots and twists driven by ratings. It left their viewers hanging on for the next episode.

Rick and Marty and producers are doing the same....

But as Robot kindly pointed out that ratings of the show curse of oak Island are still fairly strong. So regardless of loving or hating the show as long as its pulling advertising revenue in the show will continue.

Hell they can have even the most far out spaced out wacky out conspiracy theorist visit and present their theories on the show to stretch out the show. It does not matter anymore if any credibility is long gone now as long as enough viewers watch the show like a cult following. Advertiser revenues will flow.

The concept was so good look how many producers have haunted "treasurenet" wanting to do a treasure hunting show. They saw the cash cow. But most of the other treasure legends are not able to be stretched out like oak island has. And cannot generate advertising revenue and enough cult following.

Regardless of loving or hating the show. As long as people are watching.

Ricky and Marty have truly found treasure in an empty hole.

Kanacki

gazzahk

Bronze Member
Nov 14, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, they are really looking for the treasure .....
I do not believe that they are any longer looking for a treasure. Maybe when they started they were. But season 5 was where they obviously changed. When Marty 'spat the dummy' with Rick. They pattern drilling answered any doubt about whether something was buried in the money pit area. The show after that then just become a television drama with ALL the members just 'acting' as if they were still looking for treasure. The digging of Smiths cove further showed that the activity there was contemporary with the original finders and had nothing to do with hiding/recovering of treasure.

They now are just trying to 'spin' anything that will allow them to extended the life of their show and make more money.

Thus grab a fake map, wacko theory, dodgy 'expert' etc to tell lies that can extend their cash generating products' shelf life.

There is no way that the Laginas believe that Zena's map is not fake. They have made no attempt to authenticate it. No experts of French language have been brought in to show the language is incorrect. I read an article a while ago with someone going over the French and commenting it looked as if it was English translated into French badly and not written like a French speaker would write it.

The show 'planted' the alleged 90 foot stone in the old book shop. This is an open secret.

If there was ever any treasure on oak Island in the money pit it was recovered by the original finders as told by the descendants. Everyone else has just been digging an empty hole deeper.

The Laginas ARE NOT looking for treasure they are just telling lies...

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a bit more complicated than that as to what is going on that is producing the mixed messages everyone is picking up on the show:

Yes, they are really looking for the treasure and will do all they can and follow any lead to find it; as long as that lead says it's on Oak Island like Rick read in Readers' Digest.

In other words every lead or research or clue or theory presented or shown must only be one that continues to suggest that a mystery exists and there is a treasure on Oak Island that Rick can find as he dreamt of doing all those years ago.

If you can understand that it's not for the show's audience that the activities there are being planned and done, it's for one person.....

If they actually believed in a money pit, they would have driven steel walls (just as they did in smith’s cove) many feet into the ground surrounding the entire money pit area. Then they would have dug the entire area several hundred feet down removing all dirt, previous excavation trash, etc. until there was a massive 200 foot deep hole encompassing the entire area where they have been putting steel tubes.

While the entire area has been dug up many times before section by section, this exercise would remove the latest theory that the vault can move itself around...

The laginas will not do this as it will prove nothing is there....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions