Oak Island...Theories Explained!

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... I am merely waiting to form the right film team to be able to enter the vault and then will be submitting that footage with the rest of it in the area to the State for a documentary to be made for educational and travel and tourism purposes...
,"The vault has thawed out and I have set up an approach pitch to the base climb to the entrance"- ELDO, June 17, 2017
Still waiting for the "right film team" after 4 years?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Modern day drone would be the easiest approach.

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
again why drag me into this discussion by quoting me from PART of my post from almost 3 months ago.. we were all discussion something different at the time..

Bud Aurum

Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where there's Silver, well you know...

Oh the humanity!

I'm waiting for the "Nay Slayers" to explain the silver from the water sample.
I find it very interesting and without any explanation yet.
But, unfortunately, when faced with any diversity, they will just call it a hoax.
The easy way out.

Your Bud Aurum

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But, unfortunately, when faced with any diversity, they will just call it a hoax.
The easy way out.

Your Bud Aurum

With so many planted "finds" on hoax island by the laginas, its questionable if the water came from hoax island, was tap water with silver concentrate added, etc.

They continue to do everything BUT dig up the entire fictional money pit area 200 feet deep to prove once and for all if anything is there, knowing if they do and the truth is exposed that the advertisers are done investing....

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The easy way out.

I'm not watching the series, so . . . what silver? Seawater has .2 mg per ton of silver. About the same level as mercury (0.0003 ppm). Then there is pipe solder and brazing rods to introduce silver into a well probed pit. What did the Laganias find?

Bud Aurum

Jan 6, 2017
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not watching the series, so . . . what silver? Seawater has .2 mg per ton of silver. About the same level as mercury (0.0003 ppm). Then there is pipe solder and brazing rods to introduce silver into a well probed pit. What did the Laganias find?

Hi Charlie,
The Experts didn't give any real numbers of silver, except to say it had to be a Gerhart dump truck size of silver for those kind of readings.

OI_1.png OI_2.JPG

Your Bud Aurum

Last edited:

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Didn't realize that was a unit of measure. I take it a "Gerhart dump truck" is larger than a banana but smaller than a colossal.

Looks like the report lists Trace in three wells and zero in the rest. In water quality "trace" means detected but too little to be measured accurately. "Gerhart Dump Truck" sounds pretty specific and of a measurable quantity. Natural ground water has trace amounts in much of the world, detectable levels in seawater and the Great Lakes.

The EPA recognizes silver as a harmful metal if found in drinking water. And the CDC recognizes:

Drinking water supplies in the United States have been found to contain silver levels of up to 80 ppb. Surveys show that one-tenth to one-third of samples taken from drinking water supplies (both groundwater and surface water) contain silver at levels greater than 30 ppb.

https://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/ToxProfiles/tp146-c1.pdf

That's 30 grams of silver per a billion other grams (say one Aspirin tablet per 1,100 tons of sample). Toxic levels are in the ppm (parts per million) range - but it can be accurately measured down to the ppb levels. So "trace" signifies detected, but not much present and not enough to measure.

https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2019-03/documents/ambient-wqc-silver-1980.pdf

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like another last ditch effort to keep folks watching....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
...From the money pit there were a set of stones with holes that were found in a line with a third stone, a dome, in the water a few feet out....all in a straight line leaving the money pit.
These are for sighting rods.
So carrying on in that direction OFF the island you move to find Shut-in Island and voila...
there is a dome shaped rock that is carved into the shape of an Eagle....winking with an Alchemaic Symbol in place of the eye.
...I am merely waiting to form the right film team to be able to enter the vault ...
First you stated, June 17,2017 that you had to wait for the snow and ice to melt before you could ascend and enter the vault.
Now you're waiting for the "right" film crew?
'NUFF SAID!

Oct 7, 2021
There is just SO MUCH distorted/wrong with the whole "gold/mercury/amalgam" loopdy-loo that I don't know how to respond...except:

GOLD DOES NOT 'DISSOLVE' IN MERCURY LIKE SALT DISSOLVES IN WATER. Neither element chemically combines with the other, neither element changes state or any property - gold is still pure, solid gold, the mercury is still pure mercury. You put a gold coin in a vial of mercury, leave it for several days-weeks-months, remove it...and you have ALL of the original coin with a thin coating of mercury on it, which when removed, will leave the original coin exactly the same as when it was put in the mercury.

"AMALGAM" IS NOT "PURE GOLD". An amalgam is simply a physical mixture or combination of different substances. Unlike a "colloidal solution" the elements DO NOT break down to microscopic size. The various ingredients DO NOT change in any way, and are still the exact same substances they were before they were combined, only now they are "mixed" - like "sand and gravel".

1. Gold DOES amalgamate in mercury, see above video for reference. A gold coin hammered flat and dropped into mercury will combine for further processing.
2. Not sure why you would go through this process when ultimately, you'll still need to melt the gold back into something(needing to obtain the same high temps), so why not just melt it into an ingot and be done with it.

Oct 7, 2021
Just the facts ma'am, just the facts...
"Just the facts" while your signature includes a speculative and most likely unfactual statement. King Arthur is a modern legend based on a romanticized story of a historical figure. Here are the main facts of Artur, son of Aidan, a historically factual human being.
  1. He has the correct name, Artur or Arturius, the 6th century version of the name Arthur.
  2. He was the son of a most powerful king, from the documented line of Joseph.
  3. He was a christian (a valid point, when half the country was still pagan).
  4. He lived at the correct period. (6th century.)
  5. He was a contemporary and ally of the Northern King Urien, who was a real historical figure and who is mentioned in the legends as an ally of Arthur.
  6. He was an ally of the Kings of the Britons in the wars in the North against the Saxons/Angles and the Picts.
  7. He died in battle against the Picts. (Remember in legend Arthur's last battle was against Modred, whose mother was the wife of Lot, king of the Picts.)
  8. Artur or Arturius had a sister or half sister called Morgan, as did King Arthur of legend. (Evidence which I was fortunate to find in the 8th cent. 'Martyrology of Oengus the Culdee'.)
Just saying, those are a LOT of coincidences for a fairytale....Maybe instead of resident debunker#2, you should just say "Skeptic of Cerulean Skys"

Oct 7, 2021
I'm pretty sure if they would have dug out the money pit and swamp layer by layer like a real archeological site, they would have ended all the speculation and skepticism all at once, and spent a hell of a lot less AU and money in the process. I believe from what's been documented, there is something beneath the swamp and the pit. What? who knows, maybe the Betsy's empty graveyard, maybe more. An excavation of the entire area would have put all this speculation, this way and that, to bed by now. In that respect, I feel they have intentionally drawn out the show. Which means the truth is not necessarily their main objective and if the "something" has any real value, it will be lost when they crash into it with a bore drill.

OP
OP
Robot

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS"!
Welcome to the Show!...Hemp4PlanetEarth

In Season 8 the Laginas discovered a road, which I believe is leading to ...The Money Pit and The Treasure Vault which is located up at the North/East part of the Island...passing through what was referred to as a Pine Tar Kiln.

The Depositors knew that any coins with markings would reveal where these coins had come from and who the rightful owners were.
If found the Treasure would be reclaimed.

Your video shows the effects Mercury has when added to a Gold Coin.
It would simply erase all markings as to ownership.

At the so called Pine Tar Kiln, it was a simple task to heat up the mixture of Gold and Mercury to separate the Mercury back to its true form once again...as a Still would do to water and alcohol.

As explained on this Thread...there is a big difference needed to melt Gold and that of Distilling back the Mercury.

To the Depositors...Gold was Gold...In any Form!

Last edited:

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
If you hadn't picked up the sleight of hand that went on with the ahem, 'results' of the analysis it went like this:

"Gold and silver doesn't dissolve in water like the other metals so a large amount will give no significant reading, We didn't get a significant reading so that means there is a large amount there...."

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With so many planted "finds" on hoax island by the laginas, its questionable if the water came from hoax island, was tap water with silver concentrate added, etc.

They continue to do everything BUT dig up the entire fictional money pit area 200 feet deep to prove once and for all if anything is there, knowing if they do and the truth is exposed that the advertisers are done investing....

will7782

Dec 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
prove that they are "planted" or disqualify yourself

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread