Cornwall Tim Miners and the Money Pit

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm waiting for Diana Jean Muir to "discover" in an old trunk in a Kentucky basement, "The Journal of Cornwall Tim and the Welsh Miners from Camelot" that details the voyage of King Arthur, his knights, and miners to North America. ::)

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your mind must be in total chaos trying to figure everything out. When you get it all figured out as I have then let me know. Your questions bore me.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm waiting for Diana Jean Muir to "discover" in an old trunk in a Kentucky basement, "The Journal of Cornwall Tim and the Welsh Miners from Camelot" that details the voyage of King Arthur, his knights, and miners to North America. ::)

LOL.....the folks that actually believe her fiction.....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Your mind must be in total chaos trying to figure everything out.
When you get it all figured out as I have then let me know. Your questions bore me.
No chaos here, Franklin, because we know the difference between REAL history and FANTASY NONSENSE history.
It doesn't take much to figure out where most of your "armchair research" originates, and why you NEVER answer legitimate questions.
You may find our questions boring, but just think how we feel about the paraphrased rehash pseudo fairy tale history of Wilson & Blackett, Muir, Halpern, Pennington Amundsen, and all, from their books and youtube videos that you call research and continue to post as fact.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
When In Need...Ask An Expert!

Hello Tin Mine Cornwall,

As someone like yourself who I believe comes from Cornwall... would you have any insight as to how the 18th Century Tin Miners made their tunnels under the ocean floor?

These Cornish Miners were Heroes to me and greatly responsible for the building of Oak Island.

attachment.php

Possibly the size, support used, wood used...I am interested in what some have claimed to be "Hemlock Wood" found in claimed tunnels...I believe this may have been used to prevent Shipworms or Toledo Worms infestation.

attachment.php

Any other information would be of great support...I believe by next Season 9...The Crew will be finding these Tunnels you have suggested!

Pip Pip Cheerio...Robot

Attachments

• Toledo Worms.jpg
    Toledo Worms.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Cornish Tin Miner.jpg
    Cornish Tin Miner.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
These Cornish Miners were Heroes to me and greatly responsible for the building of Oak Island...
Where is the information and evidence that your hero Cornish miners were responsible for the building of what on Oak Island?
You been buying Wilson & Blackett books and videos?

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh By The Way...Cornwall Tim Miners...Don't Bother Asking The Skeptics!

They do not provide answers and always reply with skepticism and ask for ridiculous self serving proof!

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where is the information and evidence that your hero Cornish miners were responsible for the building of what on Oak Island?
You been buying Wilson & Blackett books and videos?

LOL...as that poster is on my ignore list I would not have seen that ridiculous post about cornish miners building hoax island without ECS quoting it.

Where do they come up with this nonsense? Perhaps the poster buys the same fictional books as others here do....

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
They do not provide answers and always reply with skepticism and ask for ridiculous self serving proof!

It seems that you are the party NOT providing answers for the ridiculous statement of Cornish tin miners were responsible for building Oak Island.
...and you wonder why you have skeptics. :laughing7:
You are like another who posts grand fantasy statements as "FACT" but NEVER provides supporting proof.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I Would Feel So Lost...Without Skeptics!

It seems that you are the party NOT providing answers for the ridiculous statement of Cornish tin miners were responsible for building Oak Island.
...and you wonder why you have skeptics. :laughing7:
You are like another who posts grand fantasy statements as "FACT" but NEVER provides supporting proof.

Ah... ECS... my friend...you and your side kicks are always there...to ask for those facts!
I think I would feel lost...if I never heard from you all again.

attachment.php

Well Maybe Not That Bad!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Lost.jpg
    Lost.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Lost 2.gif
    Lost 2.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 165
Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah... ECS... my friend...you and your side kicks are always there...to ask for those facts!
I think I would feel lost...if I never heard from you all again.

attachment.php

Well Maybe Not That Bad!

attachment.php

I feel the same way Robot. Can't do with them but can do without them.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Ah... ECS... my friend...you and your side kicks are always there...to ask for those facts!...
It's really not that hard to produce facts, evidence, or proof when such exists, but it is quite difficult to do so for alternative pseudo history speculations that have NO actual basis in fact.
That is why some, Robot my friend, get upset and defensive when supporting facts are requested for totally unbelievable and outright ridiculous information posted as fact, BUT NEVER present the source or any supporting information, the reason being either ashamed of naming a fringe quasi-historian charlatan book or youtube video as the source, lacking any modicum of credibility.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Show Me The...Facts, Evidence, And The Proof!

It's really not that hard to produce facts, evidence, or proof when such exists, but it is quite difficult to do so for alternative pseudo history speculations that have NO actual basis in fact.
That is why some, Robot my friend, get upset and defensive when supporting facts are requested for totally unbelievable and outright ridiculous information posted as fact, BUT NEVER present the source or any supporting information, the reason being either ashamed of naming a fringe quasi-historian charlatan book or youtube video as the source, lacking any modicum of credibility.

Oh...ECS...The Facts, The Evidence, and The Proof...as I state to the Prosecution... Is outside of my control...all will be produced at Trial!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Trial.jpg
    Trial.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 157

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here. My evidence and facts will be submitted at the trial also. But, ECS and others enjoy your status quo until the status quo changes against you and it will very soon. Just keep waiting for the train, it's coming.

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I feel privileged. First a claim that something was planted, then failure to prove the assertion.

It is more accurate to say that since there is NO evidence the cross is an authentic "Templar" artifact, nor ANY evidence as to its date of being made or how it came to be where it was found, it leads to the LOGICAL conclusion that it must have been planted.

Supporting evidence of the "planted" assumption is the previous "discovery" of a "Roman" sword which was PROVEN to be fake, so the occurrence of "planting" is NOT unprecedented.

Since there ARE similar examples of crosses and crucifixes found in the Americas, with written accounts of them being made and fashioned by priests and friars to be given to soldiers, colonists, and Native converts, it seems MORE LIKELY that though unproveable, the cross found on Oak Island may have a similar history.

Last edited:

MikeN

Feb 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Supporting evidence of the "planted" assumption is the previous "discovery" of a "Roman" sword which was PROVEN to be fake, so the occurrence of "planting" is NOT unprecedented.

There's a big difference between finding a kid's toy and fabricating an exciting but unlikely story around it VS planting an amateurish fake. No evidence that the latter happened.

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Curious as to whether the laginas purchased the lead figurine at the same shop where they picked up the fake Roman sword that was planted on the show a few seasons ago?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread