buckeye fever

Apr 28, 2008

dingode

Mar 28, 2007
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy,
I grew up in Delaware and my parents still live there. OWU campus can be hunted, but permission has to be obtained. Also, I'd think any of the city parks should be O.K., but you'd better check first. Let me do some google earth and find some more spots. I haven't lived there in 17 years and fogot the name of some of the places.
Erin

dingode

Mar 28, 2007
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi again,
Do you have a GPS unit? If so I can give you cord. to a few places. Until then, on Armstrong Rd, there used to be an old building. I've heard it was a cider mill or an old school. Not sure which story is true. It's now gone and part of a farm field, so permission would be needed. If you go there you can see where the road used to be right along the cliff next to the river. The cliff started to give way, so they moved the road over some. the old building was in the small field that was created between the old road and the new one.

Also, check out the Delaware historical society. it is on the corner of E. William and Little street. It's a great place to get ideas.

Let me keep looking. Where in Delaware do you live and how far are you willing to travel?

Erin

P

pickaway

Hit some farm fields look for old wells & foundations keep an eye out for indian artifacts also.Look for old swimming holes around lakes, creeks etc... its there waiting to be found good luck.

dingode

Mar 28, 2007
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buckeye fever, you still alive and with us? ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread