OP
OP
M

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
it is public land...... not a state park...... and yes I have permission... I ALWAYS have permission...... the county owns part and the state owns part(which was signed over to them recently)since my sister works for the county commissioners, she got me their permission and got me permission from the state as well....unlike many hunters, I an a stand up guy........ I never "chance it"... I am always above board........

OP
OP
M

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
still tryin to find out where houses stood... large tract of land....... lots of ongoing research... havent forgotten bout it..... just no point in hunting it much till we can find where things were......

Randy

teverly

Mar 4, 2007
central ohio
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC x 2 xp deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Let me know when and i would like to come hunt with you....

nicolascage_68

Feb 2, 2009
lima,ohio
Detector(s) used
treasure hunter th-3050
minton7 said:
ok fellow T-Netters... I have a new spot to hit.. pretty big place...... might not find a thing.. or might find some cool things..... the state owns it.... so im comfy just going there to hunt.... I am looking for some others to join me....... I am between athens and chillicothe....

Lets hunt!

Randy

if this hunt is still on--count me in--if its the weekend---and if u need help in doing some research--let me know and i will do all i can 2 help

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread