Central Ohio Hunt

surfin

Dec 30, 2007
Grayling, MI
Detector(s) used
ACE 250/Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
Hey all,
Last summer I promised a hunt for all of us in the area on a farm that I have permission to hunt. I was in a bad wreck and have been off my feet for months. The owner of the land is still ok with it so I will get working on this again. Sorry for the slight delay but it couldnt be avoided. Literally.

Ian

I will post as soon as its a go. But definatly after xmass

warwagon72

Aug 17, 2006
Hamilton, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's DFX / Sunray DX-1, 9.5, 6X10, 4X6 coils. Bulls eye backup
Surfin,
Sorry to hear about you accident. Hope is getting back to normal with you. Best wishes for you and yours.

P

pickaway

Get well & happy holidays i'm in for a hunt im just south of Cbus. :thumbsup:

cal-hunter

Greenie
Aug 21, 2007
Riverside, CA
Detector(s) used
DFX, Surf PI Pro
If the hunt is around the 1st of July, I'll be coming back home (Dayton) on vacation and would love to join you. If not........................HAVE A GREAT HUNT!
HH
CAL-HUNTER

Danimal

Bronze Member
Aug 16, 2006
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Detector(s) used
duh...duh... DFX
I hope you recover fully from the accident.

Can you tell a little more about what you know of the area you plan to hunt?
-It's history?
-Existance of older dwellings on the properties?
-Existance of possible older dwellings on what is now farmed fields?
etc etc etc?

Would love to join in.

peripheralman

Dec 27, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to the hobby and would love to be a part of a hunt and learn from experienced people.

Thanks

96Mystic

Dec 28, 2008
I am interested in a Central Ohio hunt. I'm in Pickerington, Ohio, just southeast of Columbus. Can't wait until Spring. I also have a buddy that lives near Canal Winchester that hunts also. We both have Explorer XS's.

Russ

vaborn

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2009
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new here. What will you be hunting and where? Any idea on a time frame?

Sorry to hear about your accident, glad you're doing better. Best wishes for 2009!!

mellowcheddar

Aug 15, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Glad to hear yr feeling better :D
I'm up here in Cleveland but have nobody to play with, so keep me in the loop.
Cheers
~Mellowcheddar

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
I am down near athens.. definately interested...... I use White's spectrum XLT... been hunting 17 yrs...... am a White's dealer too...... am curious about how other machines will stack up to mine n vice versa..... group hunts are awesome!

Randy

GroundSnooper

Mar 10, 2007
St. Paris, Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, XLT, MXT, GMT. Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Would be a lot of fun Surfin! :thumbsup: Generous of you to offer!

TominCincy

Dec 26, 2008
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites V3, Shadow X5, Explorer SE, Garret Infinium
Hope you are recovering well from your accident. I am new to this Forum, I live in Cincinnati and I am interested in hunting with some guys from around the state, and making new friends. Let me know when this will be taking place, I would love to join you guys.

bthomas71chevy

Apr 6, 2007
I am in the Westerville/New Albany area. My ACE 250 is at my house (not accessible right now... and a long story...) but bought a Fisher F2 (really cheap) and am still trying to get use to it, but would love to go!! In fact, if I am able to go, maybe I could bring my 8 year old too?

My son is HUGE into coins, fossils, stones, gems and jewelry and loves to go MD where ever we go.

Let me know when and where and how you all do a group search? (since I have never done a group search)

-Brent

Daniel964

Jan 25, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Sorry to hear about your accident. How is your recovery going? If this is and open invation I'd like to attend. I never got out at all last year but want to hunt as much as I can this year. My hours have been cut back at work. No overtime allowed now so I have 3 days a week free. Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread