MY FIRST HUNT WITH MY NEW GARRETT ACE 250

nicolascage_68

Feb 2, 2009
lima,ohio
Detector(s) used
treasure hunter th-3050
well folks...i went out and bought a garrett ace 250 today...wanted 2 break it in ..went to a place that i seen on a 1880 map that showed as being a school and on a 1990 map showed as a public park...didnt do to bad..right around 70-80 cents but nothing old yet..but i THINK i MIGHT of found a musket ball ....got everything in water rite now--gonna clean off all the dirt..just wanted 2 let ya'll know...will post pics as soon as i clean the coins off ...thanks for reading this..HH every 1

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nicolascage_68...Glad you had a chance to get out and give the ace a try. I think you will be well satisfied with it. I have had mine about 2 years and I still use it more than the more expensive ones. If you end up liking it, you might want to invest in the sniper coil. That is all I use on mine now. Real good in trashy areas. GL and HH. Will be waiting to see the pics.

OP
OP
nicolascage_68

nicolascage_68

Feb 2, 2009
lima,ohio
Detector(s) used
treasure hunter th-3050
SC_hunter said:
nicolascage_68...Glad you had a chance to get out and give the ace a try. I think you will be well satisfied with it. I have had mine about 2 years and I still use it more than the more expensive ones. If you end up liking it, you might want to invest in the sniper coil. That is all I use on mine now. Real good in trashy areas. GL and HH. Will be waiting to see the pics.

is this scdigger from youtube? just curious..and ty--yeah--plan on gettin that coil when uncle sam pays me....HH 2u2 my friend

SC_hunter

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i,Whites XLT,Ace 250 and BH Tracker IV and Others.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nope, I'm not that one but he is also a member on this site. I haven't seen him on lately but he is around.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG on your first hunt. Just show you what you can find out there. There is going to be plenty more to come this year...Matt

diggerACE250

Feb 17, 2009
Hello, I am new to the site and the hobby and I just bought the ACE 250. I love it. I think you will too. I found my first piece of jewelry with only a few hours logged. I do not have th sniper coil but I have been practicing with the pinpointer on mine with the 6x9 coil and it works good. Well Good luck out there...

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
nicolascage_68 said:
well folks...i went out and bought a garrett ace 250 today...wanted 2 break it in ..went to a place that i seen on a 1880 map that showed as being a school and on a 1990 map showed as a public park...didnt do to bad..right around 70-80 cents but nothing old yet..but i THINK i MIGHT of found a musket ball ....got everything in water rite now--gonna clean off all the dirt..just wanted 2 let ya'll know...will post pics as soon as i clean the coins off ...thanks for reading this..HH every 1

welcome to Tnet and look forward to seeing and hearing of your discoveries

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread