Delware ohio anybody close

dingode

Mar 28, 2007
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew up in Delaware, and still visit the folks there pretty often. Did you grow up there? I may be able to suggest a few places if you're interested.

Erin

basstrackerman

Feb 15, 2007
Alabama
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im in knox county, lived in delaware for 3 years. let me know if you are still interested.

bill

M

michigan michael

I was there earlier today. I was on my way back from hocking hills and stopped for a lil while there. Got a pic of the cannon next to the church. HH

dingode

Mar 28, 2007
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The church on the point where William and Central St come together? That's the church I went to growing up. parents live about a block from there.

The church has been there sice 1870ish I believe, and when my dad and I hunted it we found squat, never een hunted before to out knowledge.

M

michigan michael

dingode said:
The church on the point where William and Central St come together? That's the church I went to growing up. parents live about a block from there.

The church has been there sice 1870ish I believe, and when my dad and I hunted it we found squat, never een hunted before to out knowledge.
Yeah we were just passing through. We did not hunt there. Wish we had more time. Got a couple pictures while we were there.

Attachments

• del.jpg
    del.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 212
  • del2.jpg
    del2.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 219

dirtsearcher

Nov 18, 2008
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign,Ace 250,White's DFX, custom made waterproof detector
If anyone else wants to get together to hunt I am in Delaware also.Let me know through pm and we can set up a time.Thanks Paul

Freth

Sep 4, 2010
This thread is over a year old, but I am also in Delaware. I just got my unit. Anyone in Delaware familiar with where we are allowed to hunt?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread