Randolph Fairgrounds, Kent area ?s

jeff741972

Sep 13, 2008
Tamaqua Pa
Detector(s) used
V3i
Randolph Fairgrounds, Kent area ?'s

On Tuesday I will be over by Kent having a tarp on my truck repaired, I will have a couple hours in the morning to kill and remember seeing the fairgrounds down by East trailer on rt 44, anyone hunt there? I found the history online and it states that it used to be held right off of 44 which looks like a field to me. Any thoughts on it, is there someone whom I could call about it, or, is there a local park that has some years on it near Kent? I am only slightly familiar with the area, but would hate to just watch TV tuesday morning when theres some possibilities out there. I will be leaving for work around 3pm today, but I am pretty confident in my schedule that I should be in Kent tuesday morning.

OP
OP
jeff741972

jeff741972

Sep 13, 2008
Tamaqua Pa
Detector(s) used
V3i
Re: Randolph Fairgrounds, Kent area ?'s

Well, If anyone is wondering, the Kent area has a few nice parks, just couldn't take my truck tractor to them. As for the fairgrounds, theres no fence just no tresspassing signs. Didn't swing the machine once out there :dontknow: Oh well, my down time was too long anyway. Ohio sure is truck unfriendly compared to around here.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am sorry about your bad time in Kent. If you ever get over to Williams County look me up. I could take you to a few places to hunt. I don't understand why the fairgrounds have no tresspassing signs for. I though fairgrounds was public land and I would of though you could detect it. If I was closer to Kent I would have answer your post. As I said I am in Williams County all the way over in Ohio by the IN and MI lines......Matt

OP
OP
jeff741972

jeff741972

Sep 13, 2008
Tamaqua Pa
Detector(s) used
V3i

I do alot of trucking through ohio, michigan and indiana, only problem is the rates are so bad right now ya gotta keep moving. Thanks for the offer though I do appreciate that, maybe one day this economy will pick up :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread