Lisbon

tinkb

Feb 12, 2005
Salem Ohio
I went threw Leetonia a couple weeks ago and saw the same thing. Turns out they are replacing the gas lines under or beside the sidewalks. Long trails of dirt piles and my mouth was watering. Problem was, we had 20" of snow in the area with teen temps. Piles looked to be frozen and most covered. Man it would be fun to search them pile for treasures.

taz42o

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2008
Ohio
jeff741972 said:
So I was driving through lisbon today and I see they are laying something right along the sidewalks along 30. Piles of dirt :icon_thumright: along the sidewalks. I was just passin through but it may be ideal for someone.
well it sure aint from fixin the streets.

tinkb

Feb 12, 2005
Salem Ohio
You been down RT11 lately going to towards E.Liverpool? Have had to go down to the VA about 1-2 a week all winter long. Sure puts a beating on the vehicles. I don't even bother going down 45 threw Lisbon now, I just catch it in Columbiana. But sure would like to hunt some of those old places going down that way that are abandoned.

OP
OP
jeff741972

jeff741972

Sep 13, 2008
Tamaqua Pa
Detector(s) used
V3i
I just picked up a load this afternoon in east liverpool, if I only had the time, there is alot of killer looking places out that way.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread