DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Monk

Sep 10, 2004
Where ever my coffee cup lands
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280X
Man if you just want to stay cool, that's great. Don't expect to find much! But if you do that OK too. There are so many fellows water hunting today that the bottom is mostly clean. But you still have a chance a ring was lost that day. But the old days of water hunting are over. You can spend hours looking and maybe come up with 35 cents. But it's a large part about having fun and when it gets to be work, it's time to move on. Injoy.

OP
OP
mlayers

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out today for about a hour. I found $1.40 in change. No jewerlry today but there is always another day.....Matt

minton7

Mar 28, 2007
south central ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT
I see so many people saying that there is nothing left to be found in the lakes here in Ohio... I started water hunting last Aug... and have pulled 10 gold rings so far... a dive watch that works.... severl other dive watches, pocket knives, 2 silver chains, 5 silver rings.... 50-60 junk rings, class keys, one diamond ring is a 3/8kt .... there is lots of stuff still out there.... many of the coins I pull are 7-9 inches down.... at one lake alone I pulled over 600 coins last fall.... but the more people say there arent things there anymore, the more there is left for me.... now I will admit the days of 8-10 gold rings a day are gone with the '70's.. but I have found 2 gold rings and one silver in a hunt before.. 2 golds 2 times..... lots of neat things left... hunt hunt hunt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions