Dealers

ejort

Tenderfoot
Jan 10, 2007
hello. I'm looking to get into detecting, and I'm leaning strongly toward a Garrett Ace 250. I've heard good things about them here, and it's in a price range I'm comfortable with. I see plenty available on line, but I'm wondering if anyone knows of any Dayton area dealers. The nearest dealer listed on Gerrett's web site is Underwater Warehouse in Piqua. Don't know if they would even sell the 250 or just underwater models. Is anyone familiar with them, or familiar with anyone else dealing Gerrett's in the Dayton area? Or should I just go online?

buckeyehunter

Jan 29, 2005
Lancaster, Ohio
Detector(s) used
e-trac
ejort - I would recommend trying to buy from a local dealer, i have nothing against buying from online but the customer service you get buying from a good local dealer is what matters, when I first got into detecting a few years ago I went back to my dealer several times for help and without him I dont know if i would still be in this hobbie.
I am from the dayton are but I dont know anyone dealing in garretts but you should give the piqua place a call and see if they carry them.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread