Anybody Out There in Central OH?

T

The ringmaster

I'm in Marion and do some searching in Delaware also.Planning on moving back to Delaware this Summer.Let me know if you want to get together sometime.Paul

teverly

Mar 4, 2007
central ohio
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC x 2 xp deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
im in Richwood.not to far from Marion or Delaware.

wingman

Mar 17, 2004
johnstown,ohio
Detector(s) used
ace 250
i'm in johnstown,its right outside columbus.i like to dirt fish here,columbus,delaware,mt.vernon,or just about anywhere within an hours drive(gas prices ya know).
let me know if you ever need a hunting buddy.

shane

treasurejones

Oct 4, 2007
NW Houston/Baytown/Pasadena/Galveston, TX
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 2 and a Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Hi,

I live in Grove City, OH (SW Columbus). My job takes me through out central Ohio. Anyone intrested in teaming up for a hunt or event shoot me an email. I enjoy metal detecting and have great time when I am hunting for coins or relics. I also have a gold detector but don't know where to use it arround here. I just bought a new Bounty Hunter Time Ranger and cant wait to use it.

Give me a call I hate metal detecting by myself, I feel kind of silly metal detecting by myself, but it is what I like to do.

GroundSnooper

Mar 10, 2007
St. Paris, Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, XLT, MXT, GMT. Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Six, your not far from the GPAA gold claim areas. I am about 60 miles south west of you. Problem is finding time to teck and travel also. I am going tecking saturday morning at the local fairgrounds if your interested in driving this way.

six

Tenderfoot
Nov 5, 2007
Ashley Ohio
Detector(s) used
MXT
Thanks for the offer tmcblane.
Sounds great but I have to work Sat. Manditory overtime.
Ihave been a member of the GPAA. for about 4 Years now. and have been to those claims many times. I have a 2" back pack dredge and sluice box that my dad and I use. I am just now starting to get into MD. I am currently working a small little used local park.
I would love to meet some new people make some new friends and learn from other people. as work and family allow.

GroundSnooper

Mar 10, 2007
St. Paris, Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Six, that's cool. Maybe next spring we can hook up when there is more time to do so.... Parks have been pretty good to me this year. I have collected $208 so far in clad from parks and schools.

six

Tenderfoot
Nov 5, 2007
Ashley Ohio
Detector(s) used
MXT
tmcblane sounds good.
I got off to a late start this season . I bought my MXT about three years ago. Some how the MXT got lost shortly after I bought it. I looked Hi and Low for around a year and then gave up. I was convinced that eather someone stole it from my house or I left it in one of the two campers that I sold around the same time. I was disgusted about the whole thing!!!! Just a couple of weeks ago right before Halloween while getting out decorations for our annual party (witch we did not have the year before) I found the MXT in the box of decorations. so my best find this season was my MXT!!!

GroundSnooper

Mar 10, 2007
St. Paris, Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, bet that was a welcome site! The MXT is a killer machine!

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ha ha!!! great story six.

Daniel964

Jan 25, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
I live on the west side of Columbus. Would really like to hook up with some others to go MD. I have a MXT. I never got out at all this year. Really want to make the effort to go out next year though.

ohiotech

Jan 4, 2007
Dayton, Ohio.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark with stock 8" and CSC
Dayton here.

Just got my Tiger Shark, so I'm still learning how to swing the thing.

Now its time to find some swimming holes, parks with water, and a good scoop.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread