meeting at harrod oh

OP
OP
C

CELT645

May 24, 2007
im new also, i guess the meetings are on the 3rd wed of each mo at the
park in harrod at 6pm, if i get any more infro ill let you know.Ijust want to learn how to use it so i can start getting rich celt

cookiemonster351

Apr 11, 2008
Lima Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Next meeting is on May 21,2008 at 6:00 p.m. in the harrod park.

The club meets on 3rd Wednesday of month.
come join us!
cookiemonster351 :icon_jokercolor:

nicolascage_68

Feb 2, 2009
lima,ohio
Detector(s) used
treasure hunter th-3050
well thank you cookiemonster for the info and hi 2 all u lima "beans"..i am also in lima--a "newbie" to this great hobby..would like to have a hunting "buddy" and maybe learn a few tricks..if any 1 is interested..feel free 2 throw me a "buzz"...yahoo messenger is .. [email protected] ....and msn messenger is... [email protected] ... cant wait for this weather to break so i can get out to do some hunting...been doing alot of research on some ?good? places i would like 2 do some hunting this year..but 2 is better than 1..feel free 2 bezz me an may b we can set up some dates

nicolascage_68

Feb 2, 2009
lima,ohio
Detector(s) used
treasure hunter th-3050
Well the BSMD club's first meeting of the year won't be until April 15th, 2009 weather permitting. We meet at the Harrod Park, Harrod, Oh. The 3rd Wednesday of each month through the summer. We meet at 6:00 p.m. Our dues are $10 a year. We have one club hunt each year, that is a planted hunt, by this I mean we plant coins in the park area for members to find with their metal detectors. We have around 30 members.

If I can help you out any other way, let me know.

Dennis Morrison
419-358-4950
Bluffton, Ohio

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions