Know of hidden old mafia money in summit county oh
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Member
Discoveries
 
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BigWaveDave
  • 1 Post By Nitric
  • 1 Post By Nitric

Thread: Know of hidden old mafia money in summit county oh

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
  1. #1

    Jun 2017
    2
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

    Know of hidden old mafia money in summit county oh

    My fathers dad was somehow involved in some things back in the day or affiliated all i know is I know somewhere in s/c the area of old.burried money over a million in cash need someone to contact me thats interested someone I can trust and somebody that can make things happen due to my circumstances right now I can't participate just communicate andalso someone willing to sign an agreement o but this will take some time and patience to figuring out the exact x but its is beyond good odds willing to let you get more of the cut after we talk what is fair since you will be doing most the work you just keep me updated yadda yadda I promise we will get paid when we figure how to escavate the area being whereit is but can also be considered a historic find maybe ? Not to sure how any of this works anyways contact me if interested kface71691@gmail.com

  2. #2
    us
    Sorry Honey, I canít. Iíve got plans with my metal detector.

    Nov 2013
    Mountain Maryland
    Garrett AT Pro, AT Max
    8,903
    15125 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    This oughtta be good.
    Nitric likes this.
    EVERY COIN, SILVERS, AND TOKENS FOUND IN FLORIDA I SOLD...STARTING FRESH IN MARYLAND

  3. #3
    Charter Member
    us
    WP

    Mar 2014
    Dallas,GA
    CZ6A
    4,759
    6193 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    They hid it in the parking decks where they buried bodies in the cement while building them downtown. Shhhhh.....don't tell anyone!

    All joking aside...You should find plenty of people in the area that would be willing to help you look. I know some of those areas pretty well and some of the history. But so does everyone up that way. Talk to anyone that has roots there and they have in their family or knew someone "affiliated"or "connected". Even to this day there are still a lot of.......ummm.....Wish they were's? .

    My Great Grandfather had stories too... That's what most of them are...stories. But who knows...It's probably possible. And I have heard of money turning up. But again? Maybe just stories!

    There is a lot of "organized" type history there. Cleveland,Youngstown,Canton, and probably every city in all of those states up that way.
    Last edited by Nitric; Jun 16, 2017 at 09:14 PM.

  4. #4

    Jun 2017
    2
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitric View Post
    They hid it in the parking decks where they buried bodies in the cement while building them downtown. Shhhhh.....don't tell anyone!

    All joking aside...You should find plenty of people in the area that would be willing to help you look. I know some of those areas pretty well and some of the history. But so does everyone up that way. Talk to anyone that has roots there and they have in their family or knew someone "affiliated". My Great Grandfather had stories too... That's what most of them are...stories.
    i mean thats true . I never personally met my grandfather he passed a month begore I was born but being the man who he was and multiple people can back up his stories the ones still alive of course to me makes it pretty credible not saying it isn't a story but there's story he had told my dad about the location of this and some other type stuff at the gorge location is known just dont want to see it he always told.my dad dont be siprised if money just shows up one day just take it although thats never happened yet lol who knows true.but.if.anyone would like to investigate more lmk

  5. #5
    Charter Member
    us
    "WP"

    May 2012
    13,550
    23916 times
    Ummm.
    I would delete your post and instead look for help finding a cache with a potential lead you have.
    Trust no one where wealth is involved.
    Your agreement means nothing if the cache is recovered and you did not own it or have proof of who found it.

    Know the law(s) of the property( item( s) of others , abandon property ,ownership , taxes ,and those laws where crime is or may be involved. Then those where anything of value is recovered from some one else's property/ real estate.

    There may be people that would pull your fingernails off for a hundred dollars......

    Do your research and develop your lead until you know where the cache is.
    Then figure how to get permission or acquire rights to the location without tipping your hand/ showing your cards.
    Then work out the logistics of a timely recovery and what to do with it.
    Do it legally , as you have already advertised it.

    Mess with mob money? Could be hazardous if the wrong people get wind of it. From both sides of the law.
    Last edited by releventchair; Jun 16, 2017 at 09:20 PM.

  6. #6
    Charter Member
    us
    WP

    Mar 2014
    Dallas,GA
    CZ6A
    4,759
    6193 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Kface View Post
    i mean thats true . I never personally met my grandfather he passed a month begore I was born but being the man who he was and multiple people can back up his stories the ones still alive of course to me makes it pretty credible not saying it isn't a story but there's story he had told my dad about the location of this and some other type stuff at the gorge location is known just dont want to see it he always told.my dad dont be siprised if money just shows up one day just take it although thats never happened yet lol who knows true.but.if.anyone would like to investigate more lmk
    If I was up there I'd go look with you just for the adventure in it. But I have no clue when I'm going to get back up that way. I have a father in law that is going to stick an ice pick in my eye or "knows people" to take care of me.....But in 20 some years it hasn't happened yet.
    BigWaveDave likes this.

  7. #7
    us
    Sorry Honey, I canít. Iíve got plans with my metal detector.

    Nov 2013
    Mountain Maryland
    Garrett AT Pro, AT Max
    8,903
    15125 times
    Metal Detecting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Honorable Mentions (3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitric View Post
    If I was up there I'd go look with you just for the adventure in it. But I have no clue when I'm going to get back up that way. I have a father in law that is going to stick an ice pick in my eye or "knows people" to take care of me.....But in 20 some years it hasn't happened yet.
    Did you send him a Fathers Day Card?
    EVERY COIN, SILVERS, AND TOKENS FOUND IN FLORIDA I SOLD...STARTING FRESH IN MARYLAND

  8. #8
    Charter Member
    us
    WP

    Mar 2014
    Dallas,GA
    CZ6A
    4,759
    6193 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaveDave View Post
    Did you send him a Fathers Day Card?
    Yes! I'm thinking about a horse's head.
    BigWaveDave likes this.

 

 

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2018, 06:27 PM
  2. This a.m. in Summit County
    By RGINN in forum My Daily Snapshot
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Oct 31, 2013, 09:37 PM
  3. MAFIA MONEY
    By jeff of pa in forum Treasure Legends - Illinois
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 07, 2008, 12:48 PM
  4. MAFIA MONEY
    By jeff of pa in forum Treasure Legends - Missouri
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 20, 2007, 07:37 PM
  5. Money Mafias Relic Day
    By doyboy in forum Today's Finds!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Nov 20, 2006, 06:57 AM
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v4.3.0