Know of hidden old mafia money in summit county oh

Kface

Jun 16, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My fathers dad was somehow involved in some things back in the day or affiliated all i know is I know somewhere in s/c the area of old.burried money over a million in cash need someone to contact me thats interested someone I can trust and somebody that can make things happen due to my circumstances right now I can't participate just communicate andalso someone willing to sign an agreement o but this will take some time and patience to figuring out the exact x but its is beyond good odds willing to let you get more of the cut after we talk what is fair since you will be doing most the work you just keep me updated yadda yadda I promise we will get paid when we figure how to escavate the area being whereit is but can also be considered a historic find maybe ? Not to sure how any of this works anyways contact me if interested [email protected]

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They hid it in the parking decks where they buried bodies in the cement while building them downtown. Shhhhh.....don't tell anyone!

All joking aside...You should find plenty of people in the area that would be willing to help you look. I know some of those areas pretty well and some of the history. But so does everyone up that way. Talk to anyone that has roots there and they have in their family or knew someone "affiliated"or "connected". Even to this day there are still a lot of.......ummm.....Wish they were's? .

My Great Grandfather had stories too... That's what most of them are...stories. But who knows...It's probably possible. And I have heard of money turning up. But again? Maybe just stories!

There is a lot of "organized" type history there. Cleveland,Youngstown,Canton, and probably every city in all of those states up that way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Kface

Jun 16, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They hid it in the parking decks where they buried bodies in the cement while building them downtown. Shhhhh.....don't tell anyone!

All joking aside...You should find plenty of people in the area that would be willing to help you look. I know some of those areas pretty well and some of the history. But so does everyone up that way. Talk to anyone that has roots there and they have in their family or knew someone "affiliated". My Great Grandfather had stories too... That's what most of them are...stories.

i mean thats true . I never personally met my grandfather he passed a month begore I was born but being the man who he was and multiple people can back up his stories the ones still alive of course to me makes it pretty credible not saying it isn't a story but there's story he had told my dad about the location of this and some other type stuff at the gorge location is known just dont want to see it he always told.my dad dont be siprised if money just shows up one day just take it although thats never happened yet :( lol who knows true.but.if.anyone would like to investigate more lmk

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Ummm.
I would delete your post and instead look for help finding a cache with a potential lead you have.
Trust no one where wealth is involved.
Your agreement means nothing if the cache is recovered and you did not own it or have proof of who found it.

Know the law(s) of the property( item( s) of others , abandon property ,ownership , taxes ,and those laws where crime is or may be involved. Then those where anything of value is recovered from some one else's property/ real estate.

There may be people that would pull your fingernails off for a hundred dollars......

Do your research and develop your lead until you know where the cache is.
Then figure how to get permission or acquire rights to the location without tipping your hand/ showing your cards.
Then work out the logistics of a timely recovery and what to do with it.
Do it legally , as you have already advertised it.

Mess with mob money? Could be hazardous if the wrong people get wind of it. From both sides of the law.

Last edited:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i mean thats true . I never personally met my grandfather he passed a month begore I was born but being the man who he was and multiple people can back up his stories the ones still alive of course to me makes it pretty credible not saying it isn't a story but there's story he had told my dad about the location of this and some other type stuff at the gorge location is known just dont want to see it he always told.my dad dont be siprised if money just shows up one day just take it although thats never happened yet :( lol who knows true.but.if.anyone would like to investigate more lmk

If I was up there I'd go look with you just for the adventure in it. But I have no clue when I'm going to get back up that way. I have a father in law that is going to stick an ice pick in my eye or "knows people" to take care of me.....But in 20 some years it hasn't happened yet. :laughing7:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I was up there I'd go look with you just for the adventure in it. But I have no clue when I'm going to get back up that way. I have a father in law that is going to stick an ice pick in my eye or "knows people" to take care of me.....But in 20 some years it hasn't happened yet. :laughing7:

Did you send him a Fathers Day Card?:tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread