Looking for a friend to detect with.

Digger X

Apr 10, 2017
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, MD 1030 Gold Digger ll. Deteknix Xpointer Huntmate pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, im in the Akron area and I'm looking for someone to detect with, im new at detecting (Since May 2017) and I'm looking for someone with great detecting skills to learn from. I use the Garrett Ace 250 and a Huntmate pin pointer. I'm a good guy with great values, been married 32 years now (yes I'm old, 51) lol. If you want someone to detect with please consider me. Thank you, Digger X

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The best way to get a friend to detect with is to take a current friend and introduce them to detecting, and just hope they don't abandon you by moving to Arizona.

OP
OP
D

Digger X

Apr 10, 2017
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, MD 1030 Gold Digger ll. Deteknix Xpointer Huntmate pinpointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, but all my friends live in a different town as I have recently moved to Akron, funny you say " move to Arizona " my best friend and detecting buddy moved to Az to help his family out recently. Lol Think I'll just join the local M.D. club, seems like my best shot at finding someone to detect with. Have a great day my friend.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digger X are you still around ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread